Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Absolutely fantastic service. I have used this service my own daughter and also highly recommended it to my learner drivers who are all waiting for tests. Thankyou so much
So far so good. My test has been moved a month closer after only 3 days
Amazing service by Driving test cancellations. I am so happy that I got the test I wanted without having any hassle. The service is impeccable and efficient.
Very good service
Outstanding service! Very quick response, found me a test in less than 5 hours. Would definitely recommend!
Best app going saved 54 days of waiting
excellent, thank you
Happy earlier test found
Very helpful
Wow!!what can I say about this website. I had a test booked for march. Decided I couldn't wait that long. So I signed up to this website this morning 25th October and within in few hours they got me a cancellation for January 2021,I would 100% recommend this app to anyone that is looking for an earlier driving test date. Thank you so much.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is absolutely amazing! No praise is high enough to describe this company. They found my son a driving test at his preferred location 57 days before his booked test. We are over the moon! They keep you informed all along the way with text messages
Amazing service. Saved 55 days in less than 24 hours.
Great service really pleased that you saved us 76 days on my sons test
Amazing service test found 51 days earlier!!!
I'm ever so happy that I have found this company. They are amazing at what they do! Took them just 8 or so hours to find me an earlier test date and my test is 2 months earlier :))
Good to get test centre changed but still hoping to get a date sooner
Couldn't have asked for better service! I payed for the full service and managed to get my test rebooked for me within 2 days!! Super helpful and a breeze to use.
Very happy
Fabulous service, best money I’ve spent in ages ????
Got a cancellation test at the test centre I wanted within 12 hours of me asking to change!! Would definitely recommend
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,815 reviews