Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
More Photos & Videos
At first everything was going great they found me a couple of tests real quick... BUT as soon as I couldn't make them due to my instructor being busy, it seems like I've been put to the bottom of the list to search which is a joke as I've paid for the full package!
Hi Josh,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account for you and it appears we have offered you over 100 tests, including a test offer today. We can only offer you driving tests that match the options you select on your account.

Your account is active and we are still searching for you.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
It's perfect. I recommend to everyone.
The best thanks for helping
Number one to change you test
Just great!
You found tests fast and also as I wished. Very happy with this app and hope others will gain from it as well.
Quick and easy to use and had a retest after 2 weeks
They did exactly what was asked of them - found me a cancellation within very tight parameters. I was dubious at first and tried searching myself but there is no way that I could have done as well as they did. Very happy
Very good.. plenty of messages.. All of which suited my time table.. Very pleased and worth every penny 😁.. could use a bit more time to reply tho as by time my instructor got bk to me i had missed dead line
It allowed me to take my test much faster
Works extremely well and you don't have to worry about anything they do it all
The service is great, they do as you please, literally! And they always update you at times suitable to yourself and they are extremely helpful
I failed my test on 20th/April/2017 and booked a test on 8th/June/2017. But after 3 days of using this service, they found a test for me on 5th/May/2017 (Only 15 days between the two tests, Wow !!). This service is amazing, very reliable and very cheap. I recommend everyone who failed his test and wants to redo the test ASAP to use this service; they'll find a test for the day and time range you specify. I used the premium service (they check the DVLA website every 5 minutes for cancellations!!!). I changed the settings to Automatically book the test for the time I specified. And guess what!! I woke up on 23/April/2017 and found an email from DVAL telling me that my test time has been changed (what a great news!). The beauty of the service is that you can use it as many times as you wish with only one payment (no matters how many times you fail). Definitely 5 stars and will keep using it every time I fail (god forbid!).
Thnks very much
I never got sent any cancellations and had to carry on looking online my self. I found my early test date.
Fully lit
Always found me an earlier test without fail. I was offered about 12 tests in total and only accepted the ones that suited best. The test centre had a 3 month waiting list.

100% would recommend!!
Waste of money!
Hi,

Thank you for your review. From looking into your account, we can confirm that you were offered a number of driving tests matching the options you selected on your account. We also successfully changed your driving test twice - both changes brought your driving test forward to an earlier date.

Please note that you have full access to your account until you pass your driving test. If you have any questions about your account, or the review you have left,
please contact our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
This service was perfect! I initially needed a rebook following a failure of my first test! The wait time in my area was ridiculously long, however with this service I literally got an available dates months earlier than my redo! Plus you can keep searching even if you find an earlier but want to find an even earlier one!! Totally recommend!
They helped me get my test rebooked when I kept failing. Which saved me from having to check for cancellations myself which I'd never find anyway.
I found more driving tests by searching the dvla website for cancellations myself. On several occasions this happened so i was disappointed with the service
It is also not clear that you stop searching for tests after having chosen to take one of your tests - this should be more clear to avoid confusion
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,183 reviews