Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Had a tested booked for January and after signing up, the following day I got a cancellation for next week! Definitely worth the money!
This is amazing. Money well spent! Also, it’s not even a bank breaking amount at all! They saved me 63 days, it hasn’t even been up to a week. You also have the option to modify your test day preferences to bring it closer to your perfect test date! This is honestly amazing, it really helped with the bummer I was feeling after failing my test. 5/5 would definitely recommend.
Good and efficient service
bought my test forward by 94 days! so efficient and worth the money
Absloutley amazing app,got me a date so near,when It was actually booked for the January 2021 pheeewww I'm still looking forward for another earlier date if possible Thank you so much ????
Amazing. Rebooked the test and was 7 Weeks on the DVSA website plus you have to queue to even log in at the moment. Definitely worth the £18 especially during this Covid period got a test next week saving 41 days the apps is easy too to Brilliant !
Downloaded and registered on this app at noon today. Received an offer around 6pm. Brought my test day closer by 75 days! Very happy, thank you. P.S I paid the £18, and then another £4 to jump the queue.
Not very helpful
Hi Sollykutty, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you feel our service has not been helpful. We can confirm, however, that we have found you four earlier tests and have changed your driving test twice. You do have full access to your account until you pass your driving test. Please do contact us at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk if you wish to discuss your account with us or if you have any questions. Kind regards, Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
WOULD 100% RECOMMEND!SAVED 4MONTHS WAITING TIME!!!
Usually don’t believe in apps like this but it found me a driving test sooner so now its saved me waiting exactly 62 days!! Absolutely buzzing!!!
Got a cancellation!!
Brilliant even with the current situation with COVID they managed to save be nearly a month waiting time to literslly my test next week amazing
Excellent service
Excellent service ????
Honestly the best thing I’ve invested in. Failed my first driving test for a silly mistake so wanted to retake it ASAP. Instructor recommended me this website. Initially my test was booked for mid May but this site has brought it to next week!! Saving me a total of 61 days which is amazing. 100% recommend this to anyone who’s booking their test
After failing my test the first time I had to wait 3months for my next test, which I did but unfortunately I failed again and would have had to wait another 3 months. I was so frustrated and started looking online as I had heard about paying to get a cancellation. I read some reviews and thought it seemed pretty legit. I can tell you now. The BEST money I ever spent. I had to change my test date a few times due to instructors availability and work commitments and this made it so easy and I could change it as many times as I wanted. At first I selected to OK all test dates and missed out on a few as you need to reply within 20mins. However you can change the settings to only dates and times you can do and it will automatically book a date for you. If like me you're looking to move your test date forward get this now. You can keep using it too even if you don't pass the first time. 100026886% get it. I think it was under £20 for it but if you think how much you'd spend on extra lessons this cost is so little. Couldn't recommend it enough and the proof is in the pudding as I got there and passed my test. So grateful!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Couldn’t believe how quick the cancellations came through, meaning I didn’t have to wait months to re take my test the longest time was 11 days 👍🏻 I would highly recommend you, as it’s so disappointing when you fail 😩 but by using you I passed very quick. Thank u
I am from long time still I haven’t got any earlier appointment tnx
Dear Yousef, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with our service. We can confirm, however, that we offered you 3 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date on all 3 occasions. If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team. Kind regards, Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Great app, very easy to use and so helpful. Got 3 test in a month thanks to this guys, finally passed👍🏼
Driving test cancellation 4 all website help me a lot. When I need very urgent they help me finding out nearest test as fast as possible. Thanks a lot... it help me lot now I'm driving to work helped me lot...thanks a lot...
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,676 reviews