Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
They got me a test as soon as possible
Excellent service. Got a new test date within a couple of weeks of signing up and passed :)
I paid quite a bit and it wasn't that great. I ended up finding a test faster myself and booked it with ease. Just visit the gov website and refresh a couple of times a day, especially towards the end of the day if you're very keen. It will work better than this; don't waste your money.
Well, it is an optiononal for lazy lads .it did get me earlier an appointment which was a month before of my original test but i was quicker then app I was on government website every 10 seconds and looking for cancalation finally I got one in 10 working days ,I have passed my test now and got myself a brand new car ;)
Best thing ever. Managed to get a new test in 10 days- over 2 months before the next avalible test on the DVLA. Cannot recommend enough
To begin with, I was happy as I was relieved to not have to search for an earlier test date myself, however I have noticed that although I am getting earlier dates for my test they are only a couple of days or one week earlier than the original date I have booked. Therefore I still have had to wait quite a long time between tests. Also, after th 4th time that my test is changed (just by one week earlier even after all 4 times), there are then no sooner test dates given at all.
I am not happy with the amount of time I have spent waiting for my next test.
The app never worked, when asking why is wasn’t working was told the dvsa website was down. Went on the dvsa website got an earlier test with out even needing the app. Waste of money
The best app available.. Results straight away reliable and accurate.. Thanks to this app i got dates straight away!! recommend it to everyone.. worth every penny!!!!
I was very happy with my experience using this website, it was very easy to set up and when they found a cancellation they emailed and text straight away to make you aware,I also like that you don't have to repay each time you just 're activate your account, Thank you so much for helping me find a cancellation :)
Basically found me a cancellation date very quickly!
I failed my 2nd test and joined these. They found me a re test almost 10ish days after my failed test. Unfortunately I also failed that test and once i rebooked my test i went bk to driving test cancellations and they found me a new test date for dec2017 instead of 3rd jan 2018. Fingers crossed i pass, i know where i will be coming if i dont pass and have to re book
If u signe up for a free trial and the spam your phone with text but the dont let u book till u upgrade to a full paying acc and than all of a sudden they slow dow wuth the amount of test they offer
Multiple notifications came through everyday and the booking process was always quick!
The communication through both text and email when the cancellation was found, after and then a confirmation was brilliant!
Unfortunately I failed my driving test twice before passing the third time, but the Cancellations really came in handy as it was never too long to wait between tests
It is very helpful and it helped me so much. I will personally recommend to my friends to use this site.
They did exactly what they say do, got me a test withing a week of my failed test. And I passed 2nd time. 😀
Got me a cancellation within four weeks I now have passed my test speeded whole process up great service
excellent website
This is a fantastic service. I failed my test first time got a cancellation exactly 2 week later and i passed. i was over the moon id it wasn't for this service i would still be waiting for a driving test as the next available date was late september, so thankyou cancellations 4 all :)
Great service ... booked, retook and passed my 2nd driving test within 2 weeks of failing first one
After failing my first test in June, I rebooked my test and the nearest test date available was the 8th October but within two weeks this company found me a test for the 8th August. I couldn't be happier. Now I've passed my test, I'm glad I've used this company and I'm glad I didn't wait til October for my test :). The subscription I took out, I paid extra so that the search for my test was every 5 minutes, in total I paid less that £25 - and the service was worth every penny.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 3,019 reviews