Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

Click Here
"Thnks very much"
"I never got sent any cancellations and had to carry on looking online my self. I found my early test date."
"Fully lit"
"Always found me an earlier test without fail. I was offered about 12 tests in total and only accepted the ones that suited best. The test centre had a 3 month waiting list. 100% would recommend!!"
"Waste of money!"
Hi,

Thank you for your review. From looking into your account, we can confirm that you were offered a number of driving tests matching the options you selected on your account. We also successfully changed your driving test twice - both changes brought your driving test forward to an earlier date.

Please note that you have full access to your account until you pass your driving test. If you have any questions about your account, or the review you have left,
please contact our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"This service was perfect! I initially needed a rebook following a failure of my first test! The wait time in my area was ridiculously long, however with this service I literally got an available dates months earlier than my redo! Plus you can keep searching even if you find an earlier but want to find an even earlier one!! Totally recommend!"
"They helped me get my test rebooked when I kept failing. Which saved me from having to check for cancellations myself which I'd never find anyway."
"I found more driving tests by searching the dvla website for cancellations myself. On several occasions this happened so i was disappointed with the service It is also not clear that you stop searching for tests after having chosen to take one of your tests - this should be more clear to avoid confusion"
"Everyone needs to know about this! So worth the money!"
"Worked great for me give me great driving test cancellations which I used and have now passed woohoo"
"I failed twice and passed the 3rd got my 2nd and 3rd test within 2 weeks when it was a 5 month wait! Was so happy with the service and have referred 3 people to use your service! Well worth the money!"
"After failing my first test I had to book another and the earliest I could get was for another 3 months away. I paid the fee and had multiple dates offered to me and I was retested within 4 weeks."
"Find a suitable test very quick at 3 different test centers. My husband and I have both used the service and would recommend it to anyone!"
"After failing my first test it was 9 weeks (February) untill I could get another but I used this company and they had found me a test for 3 weeks earlier then another one for another for 21st December total of 7 weeks my test was brought forward an i passed also I would recommend checking there Facebook page for a discount code like I did I then upgraded to the premium account and total cost was only £16"
"Very efficient service, well worth the money brilliant concept and have recommended to several people to use this service"
"Excellent service, I am very thankful to you all for support and help. I would never have passed the test without this website . I got the earliest date . I just paid once and kept using until I passed . So thank you for your services. I strongly recommend this website to all for your driving test ."
"AWFUL. paid 20 odd quid for nothing. I got no updates for about a week so I took it upon myself to check GOV.UK for cancellations myself and there was one right away. Booked the cancellation and once i had contacted driving test cancellations for you they refused me a refund as i had booked without them. DO NOT USE THIS THEY ARE A SCAM!! check GOV.UK yourself you have a much better chance at getting a cancellation."
Hi Carys,

Thank you for your review.

You have complete control over your Driving Test Cancellations 4 All account and the options you select within in, such as your date and time availability for a test.

We will only offer you tests based on the criteria you have selected within your account.

As I am sure you can appreciate, we do not have any control over the test dates that become available and we can only offer you tests at the times we are searching. Since you had a Plus account, we would have been searching every 10 minutes.

From looking into your account, we offered you 5 driving tests matching the options you selected on your account and we changed your driving test over for you to an earlier date.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is approved by Trading Standards and we are part of their Buy With Confidence Scheme. Therefore, we can assure you that we are not a "scam".

Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use us as many times as you need to.

If we can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"I failed my first test and would have had to wait 3 months for another test but with this site I got another within 2 weeks still went on to fail a second time 2 weeks later another test from this company found.so the text time I passed before the start of the summer holiday which is what I wanted in order to take my kids anywhere amazing company well recommended. they search every 5 minz for a cancellation"
"It took me 6 attempts to finally pass my driving test after making stupid mistakes and my nerves getting the better of me and I finally past! Always got a cancellation so I could retake the test earlier than the original website! Highly recommended"
"They managed to find me an earlier test on a day and time that suited me. Thank you so much..... I passed ;)"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,827 reviews