Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Amazing service absolutely worth the money especially if you’re struggling to get tests booked due to Covid, managed to get my test moved from April to January in after just a week or so!
Excellent service! I failed my driving test in December and I could not find another slot at all at my nearest test centre. After 2 weeks they found me a test in January. Would highly recommend this service to anyone!
So helpful brought my test forward by over 120 days !!!
Brought my test forward by 3 months!
Very exciting, my driving test was brought forward by 47 days. Thank you so much.
WOW WOW WOW. UNBELIAVABLE. WAS ALL BOOKED UP FOR MONTHS AND NOW JUST GOT A TEST THREE DAYS LATER!! HOPE I PASS! THANKS SO MUCH
Very good service
Such a good service! Got my test moved earlier twice. Just had one moved from May to Feb!! Highly recommend :)
Great I didn’t have to wait 94 days!!!!!!
Very serious and professional guys. Brought my driving practical test nearer by 90 days. Well done!
Amazing
I was a bit skeptical at first when I came across the website because there's always people trying to scam you on the internet but I was so desperate to get an earlier driving test I thought why not. The best £18 I've ever spent. They were able to move my driving test date up by 72 days and at my preferred test centre within 2 days. I would 100% recommend this to anyone needing an earlier driving test.
Very efficient and found me a test within a week of waiting :)
I am very happy with your service so far I got earlier test date because of your company also special thanks to my instructor (Mustafa)who is RSM driving school instructor I will tell my friends about your company very good thanks again
Amazing
Since corona has cancelled my driving test twice, it has been useful that this is a one off £18 payment
Spot on
A great service which has helped me secure a early date for my test.
Amazing how quick they have found me my test and where I wanted it thankyou.
Saved me waiting 74 days for my test. Thanku cancellations 4 all.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,341 reviews