Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Very good
Amazing service!
Fast and effective
Very happy with service
Excellent service. My son has his test cancelled twice because of lock down . I signed up for premium and awoke one morning to find my son had a confirmed test 5 weeks earlier . Well worth signing up for and using autobook in my opinion. Also you can ask them to carry on looking for an earlier test as many times as you like. Great service well worth paying for.
You guys are the best. I had hardly saved my preferences with the site and got a test 123 days before my selected test. Amazing!!
U haven’t found one single earlier driving test for me and I’m very disappointed
Hi Inisha,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry you are disappointed with the service.

Our records show that we have found you 11 driving test cancellations and changed your driving test to a date over a month closer than your previous test.

Please contact our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk if you have any questions or wish to discuss your account.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Found me a driving test 123 days early, couldn’t recommend more. Thank you!
Very good
Really easy to use and always in contact to update you. Really impressive, will definitely use again.
Honestly SO satisfied!!!! I didn’t think I would get an earlier date than what it originally was , but I DID! I definitely recommend !!! Just hope I Pass now :) thank you!
Only had to wait a week and got a test six weeks earlier, would highly recommend.
Amazing saved me 35 days
You’re very helpful!

At least we saved our precious time that we should spent on searching to get the preferred date and time.

So I would appreciate you so much and at the same time I would like to recommend for anybody who’s doing driving test to use the driving- test- cancellations-4all.co.uk
After being told about this app I wasn’t sure if paying for it was a great idea. My daughters test was cancelled twice during lockdown, so I thought I’d give it a try. Got to say it’s worth every penny. Within a few days her test was brought forward from August to May. So pleased and so grateful for this app. Download and pay the small amount for a great service.
Fantastic service - given the current circumstances and the back log of people waiting to sit their driving test, now is the time more than ever to be using this service!
Works
Amazing efficiency in finding test cancellations
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,480 reviews