Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I am very pleased with your services.
Good service
Very good
Best cancellation app
Very help full
Excellent app
Fantastic service! It saved me so many days of waiting for my test. Thank you so much!
Easy to use, contacts you via text and email. Very happy with service.
Fantasic service, test preponed by 70 days, passed in first attempt
Top site never fails to find 1
Very good app to get you a test sooner Saved 41 days by using this app
Thankyou ??
I could not be happier with their service, I have failed my first test and I was devastated when I found out i had to wait 5 months until my next attempt. I went over the speed limit which ruined my chance at passing first time so I was super gutted but determined to get my test booked in ASAP. I then managed to find a cancellation myself, in December which was only couple of months away but still I did not want to wait this long. I paid The Driving Test Cancellations to find me a cancellation and within 3 days I had an email saying my booking has changed to 29th October which was 12 days away - I was over the moon!!!! Thank you so much, the subscription fee was worth it especially when, DRUM ROOL, I passed my test and I have been on the road for 11 days now!! Really please and could not recommend enough! Amazing service especially when I was looking for cancellations EVERY DAY in the week sat there refreshing the Gov website every 10 mins - funny enough I actually received the confirmation of the test being re-booked on a Sunday evening when I wouldn't even think that this time and day would be worth checking! Thank you again!
Excellent service
Good application ???? I am very happy
Quick and easy
good
Best App Ever I have seen So fast for finding cancellation 100% best Recommending to all my friends
Saved us months on test availability
Failed test today! Closest test was april in completely different area. They found me a date 20 days closer. Thank you! Hopefully find a closer one soon.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 5,547 reviews