Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Easy to access and an extremely helpful service"
"Excellent app - takes all of the time and headache out of finding an earlier test yourself."
"Was very unhappy with the site, barely received any cancellations. Won’t be recommending"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 8 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Really easy to use and found me a test within the time I asked for it."
"Excellent and great way to get test dates early without the hassle."
"They were really helpful in finding me a cancellation!! I had originally booked a driving test for the end of September but they many to find one for the start of August. I did fail that one so had to rebook the test which would have been in October, but they found a cancellation for mid August, which I passed. The feature of them automatically booking the test was very useful as well as I’m not always on my phone so couldn’t always see if I had a cancellation available. It took the pressure off. I tried many different cancellation services and apps and this is the best one I’ve found, I’ve even recommended it to a friend and she was successful in using it. Originally I thought the price was a little high but I do think it was worth paying as I passed a lot earlier than I would have done if there was no cancellation. I’m genuinely very greatly for this service as I wanted to pass ASAP!! I highly recommend!!"
"Amazing website find me so many cancellations so quick Thanks to team I past my driving test"
"Found suitable date for me, good service!"
"I was delighted with this app. I got an earlier test within hours. Fantastic."
"Highly recommend"
"Managed to get me 4 cancellations all within short periods of time and it was hassle free and easy to use, would highly recommend to anyone"
"Found me a test 2 months earlier than my original test date, which I passed! Highly recommend"
"fantastic site , i got my re appointment very fast . you can trust them"
"Able to rebook many times, which make me to get closer to pass. And I passed."
"Very useful app!"
"Realy hepl me .Many Thanks"
"Great service. I wish I knew them from the start I would've saved a lot of time and money."
"They are absolutely brilliant. I failed my first test and a friend of mine suggested using them to find a quick test cancellation. The area I live in is always busy when it comes to driving test and always have to wait 3 months or longer for an available date. I 100% recommend this company and they are worth every penny I paid."
"Worth every penny!"