Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
5* service. Next available test was in February at a centre 45 mins away. The service found me a test within a day, for later in the week, at the test centre 10 mins away so I can even take my test on familiar roads!! Saved me months!
This site worked perfectly for my son. They were able to offer several alternative tests, some six weeks earlier than his original test date. We were able to choose a test date that was suitable for all of us, at our nearest test centre. After his original test date was cancelled due to Covid, he had to wait several months for a new date, so for him to finally pass was such a relief. For us, the site was definitely worth using.
Excellent service - saved me 93 days. Highly recommend this to people.
I selected the auto book and woke up the next morning to find my driving test had been brought forward by 14 days!
Such am amazing service.
I am happy
Brilliant service. With cancelations 4 all you don't need to worry about your driving test dates. They got it covered for everybody. Thanks a million for your help.
Really good service
Really good service
5 Star Rating
Excellent service
Saved me over 2 months waiting Time
Strongly recommend this company to all!!!!
Amazing! My test was booked for January because of the Covid backlog, signed up this afternoon, within a few hours my test had been rebooked 64 days earlier!!! Thank you
Brought my test forward by 36 days
Within 24 hours of activating my account, I was contacted to advise of my change in date for my driving test. Saving me a total of 53 days waiting time i'm amazed at how prompt and convenient the service was!
THEY DELIVER ON THEIR PROMISES!!! THEY DO AS THEY SAY!!!!
Helped me pre-pone my test by 97 days!!! Couldn't have asked for more.
Found me a cancellation the same day I booked my test !!
100% recommend spending the £18! I received a cancellation after a few days of having the app, and the cancellation was 42 days before my actual test! Amazing!
Very good very happy
Used this service 3 years ago in 2017 and they came through back then. Used it again after my license got revoked and they came through with a date 70 days early than the one I had got booked. I would trust this company 100%.
Fast and effective.
Two words absolutely amazing
Absolutely fab service - takes the stress out of checking constantly for a cancellation - totally worth the fee
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,714 reviews