Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
WOULD 100% RECOMMEND!SAVED 4MONTHS WAITING TIME!!!
Usually don’t believe in apps like this but it found me a driving test sooner so now its saved me waiting exactly 62 days!! Absolutely buzzing!!!
Got a cancellation!!
Brilliant even with the current situation with COVID they managed to save be nearly a month waiting time to literslly my test next week amazing
Excellent service
Excellent service ????
Honestly the best thing I’ve invested in. Failed my first driving test for a silly mistake so wanted to retake it ASAP. Instructor recommended me this website. Initially my test was booked for mid May but this site has brought it to next week!! Saving me a total of 61 days which is amazing.
100% recommend this to anyone who’s booking their test
After failing my test the first time I had to wait 3months for my next test, which I did but unfortunately I failed again and would have had to wait another 3 months. I was so frustrated and started looking online as I had heard about paying to get a cancellation. I read some reviews and thought it seemed pretty legit. I can tell you now. The BEST money I ever spent. I had to change my test date a few times due to instructors availability and work commitments and this made it so easy and I could change it as many times as I wanted. At first I selected to OK all test dates and missed out on a few as you need to reply within 20mins. However you can change the settings to only dates and times you can do and it will automatically book a date for you. If like me you're looking to move your test date forward get this now. You can keep using it too even if you don't pass the first time. 100026886% get it. I think it was under £20 for it but if you think how much you'd spend on extra lessons this cost is so little. Couldn't recommend it enough and the proof is in the pudding as I got there and passed my test. So grateful!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Couldn’t believe how quick the cancellations came through, meaning I didn’t have to wait months to re take my test the longest time was 11 days 👍🏻 I would highly recommend you, as it’s so disappointing when you fail 😩 but by using you I passed very quick.
I am from long time still I haven’t got any earlier appointment tnx
Dear Yousef,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 3 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date on all 3 occasions.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Great app, very easy to use and so helpful. Got 3 test in a month thanks to this guys, finally passed👍🏼
Driving test cancellation 4 all website help me a lot. When I need very urgent they help me finding out nearest test as fast as possible. Thanks a lot... it help me lot now I'm driving to work helped me lot...thanks a lot...
Cancellation4 all it is best....
Was very unhappy with the site, barely received any cancellations. Won’t be recommending
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 8 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
The best company in the world. My instructor suggested this company. If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait 3 months for my test. The customer service is excellent they are so lovely and very helpful. The fee is so cheap only have to pay £18 pounds they do all the work for you. They are constantly looking for the dates and times that you give them. I’m so greatful for this company. I got three test dates within, June- August. They are amazing honestly if it wasn’t for this company I would not have passed my driving test. I would have had to wait 3 months to do my 1st driving test attempt. Thank you so much these guys deserve more credit. I remember I failed in May 27th they got me a date within three weeks of failing. I failed again in June I was so worried as my original test date was in August I was also going on holiday I specified I needed the date and time between 9th July to 20th July they got a test date on the 9th July. Which was awesome. I failed again and I had to re booky original test date was in October I asked them for a date between the 6-16th August 10-3pm as the date and time would be suitable for my instructor. They contacted me the first week of August and gave me a date for the 14th August 11.11 but my instructor was busy and couldn’t do that day. Then within two days they let me know another date available which was the 7th August 1.38 my instructor was free that day o did my test and I passed! If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait so long and wouldn’t have been able to do the 3 attempts within these three months. I had no idea a company like this existed my instructor suggested them as I had a new instructor. Thanks to him he mentioned how good they were. They really are! They also don’t charge extra everytime you fail it’s just a one off fee of £18 which is excellent they will keep looking for dates for you and not charge extra until you pass! I love them they are the best would highly recommend. I will also mention them to my friends and family you guys should also do the same they honestly saved my life. My theory was about to expire and I was desperate to pass. The waiting times for tests are ridiculous. Thank you guys your the best. I cannot express my gratitude enough I am so greatful. Thank you.
It is a reliable company, thank you so much DTC4A. Now, I passed my exam and have been driving my car for two months. Very recommended!
Great site, I had to wait weeks until I found this website. Had a new test booked within 2 weeks. Highly recommend.
Loved using this! Every time I booked a test it was months away but when I used this it would give me a test so quickly and very fast. Easy to use, loved it
How it gave you a push notification when one came available and if you wanted to change it done it all for you. And you could put it your driving instructors number and test location too.
I am still waiting for driving test date as soon as possible but i did not get any email from you.I am not happy at the moment.
Hi Zohaib,

Thank you for your review.

I have looked into your account and I can confirm that we have offered you 58 driving tests and changed your driving test over for you 8 times. Taking this into account, I am not sure why you're unhappy.

If you can get in touch with us to let us know, we would be happy to discuss this with you. Please email us at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 3,053 reviews