Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

The best app available.. Results straight away reliable and accurate.. Thanks to this app i got dates straight away!! recommend it to everyone.. worth every penny!!!!
I was very happy with my experience using this website, it was very easy to set up and when they found a cancellation they emailed and text straight away to make you aware,I also like that you don't have to repay each time you just 're activate your account, Thank you so much for helping me find a cancellation :)
Basically found me a cancellation date very quickly!
I failed my 2nd test and joined these. They found me a re test almost 10ish days after my failed test. Unfortunately I also failed that test and once i rebooked my test i went bk to driving test cancellations and they found me a new test date for dec2017 instead of 3rd jan 2018. Fingers crossed i pass, i know where i will be coming if i dont pass and have to re book
If u signe up for a free trial and the spam your phone with text but the dont let u book till u upgrade to a full paying acc and than all of a sudden they slow dow wuth the amount of test they offer
Multiple notifications came through everyday and the booking process was always quick! The communication through both text and email when the cancellation was found, after and then a confirmation was brilliant! Unfortunately I failed my driving test twice before passing the third time, but the Cancellations really came in handy as it was never too long to wait between tests
It is very helpful and it helped me so much. I will personally recommend to my friends to use this site.
They did exactly what they say do, got me a test withing a week of my failed test. And I passed 2nd time. 😀
Got me a cancellation within four weeks I now have passed my test speeded whole process up great service
excellent website
This is a fantastic service. I failed my test first time got a cancellation exactly 2 week later and i passed. i was over the moon id it wasn't for this service i would still be waiting for a driving test as the next available date was late september, so thankyou cancellations 4 all :)
Great service ... booked, retook and passed my 2nd driving test within 2 weeks of failing first one
After failing my first test in June, I rebooked my test and the nearest test date available was the 8th October but within two weeks this company found me a test for the 8th August. I couldn't be happier. Now I've passed my test, I'm glad I've used this company and I'm glad I didn't wait til October for my test :). The subscription I took out, I paid extra so that the search for my test was every 5 minutes, in total I paid less that £25 - and the service was worth every penny.
Found me a cancellation 5 weeks away. Great service!
At first everything was going great they found me a couple of tests real quick... BUT as soon as I couldn't make them due to my instructor being busy, it seems like I've been put to the bottom of the list to search which is a joke as I've paid for the full package!
Hi Josh,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account for you and it appears we have offered you over 100 tests, including a test offer today. We can only offer you driving tests that match the options you select on your account.

Your account is active and we are still searching for you.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
It's perfect. I recommend to everyone.
The best thanks for helping Number one to change you test
Just great!
You found tests fast and also as I wished. Very happy with this app and hope others will gain from it as well.
Quick and easy to use and had a retest after 2 weeks