Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"They did exactly what they say do, got me a test withing a week of my failed test. And I passed 2nd time. 😀"
"Got me a cancellation within four weeks I now have passed my test speeded whole process up great service"
"excellent website"
"This is a fantastic service. I failed my test first time got a cancellation exactly 2 week later and i passed. i was over the moon id it wasn't for this service i would still be waiting for a driving test as the next available date was late september, so thankyou cancellations 4 all :)"
"Great service ... booked, retook and passed my 2nd driving test within 2 weeks of failing first one"
"After failing my first test in June, I rebooked my test and the nearest test date available was the 8th October but within two weeks this company found me a test for the 8th August. I couldn't be happier. Now I've passed my test, I'm glad I've used this company and I'm glad I didn't wait til October for my test :). The subscription I took out, I paid extra so that the search for my test was every 5 minutes, in total I paid less that £25 - and the service was worth every penny."
"Found me a cancellation 5 weeks away. Great service!"
"At first everything was going great they found me a couple of tests real quick... BUT as soon as I couldn't make them due to my instructor being busy, it seems like I've been put to the bottom of the list to search which is a joke as I've paid for the full package!"
Hi Josh,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account for you and it appears we have offered you over 100 tests, including a test offer today. We can only offer you driving tests that match the options you select on your account.

Your account is active and we are still searching for you.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"It's perfect. I recommend to everyone."
"The best thanks for helping Number one to change you test"
"Just great!"
"You found tests fast and also as I wished. Very happy with this app and hope others will gain from it as well."
"Quick and easy to use and had a retest after 2 weeks"
"They did exactly what was asked of them - found me a cancellation within very tight parameters. I was dubious at first and tried searching myself but there is no way that I could have done as well as they did. Very happy"
"Very good.. plenty of messages.. All of which suited my time table.. Very pleased and worth every penny 😁.. could use a bit more time to reply tho as by time my instructor got bk to me i had missed dead line"
"It allowed me to take my test much faster"
"Works extremely well and you don't have to worry about anything they do it all"
"The service is great, they do as you please, literally! And they always update you at times suitable to yourself and they are extremely helpful"
"I failed my test on 20th/April/2017 and booked a test on 8th/June/2017. But after 3 days of using this service, they found a test for me on 5th/May/2017 (Only 15 days between the two tests, Wow !!). This service is amazing, very reliable and very cheap. I recommend everyone who failed his test and wants to redo the test ASAP to use this service; they'll find a test for the day and time range you specify. I used the premium service (they check the DVLA website every 5 minutes for cancellations!!!). I changed the settings to Automatically book the test for the time I specified. And guess what!! I woke up on 23/April/2017 and found an email from DVAL telling me that my test time has been changed (what a great news!). The beauty of the service is that you can use it as many times as you wish with only one payment (no matters how many times you fail). Definitely 5 stars and will keep using it every time I fail (god forbid!)."
"Thnks very much"