Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Did not find me an earlier test date. Waste of time and money."
"I paid extra for you to search every 5 minutes but we didn't get one cancellation from you. Very disappointed"
Hi Abbie,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm that we have offered you 6 driving test cancellations matching the options you selected on your account and we have also changed your driving test to an earlier date.

You have full access to your account with us until you pass your test and you have complete control over the options on your account. Please login to your account on our website should you wish to make any changes.

If we can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Be very careful with this company. Like some other users, I found the service underwhelming. The company was unable to find a single date for me, so I assumed I would receive my money back. After all, the company proudly displays the following declarations on its website: "A money back guarantee!" and "We guarantee to find you practical driving test cancellations or your money back!" In the end, they refused to give me my money back, even though they were unable to find me a driving test (despite the statement above). I had found a date that was outside the date ranges I asked to company to search for, and took it because it was slightly better than what I had before. For the avoidance of doubt: they refused to reimburse me because I found an earlier test date for myself. Importantly, the date I found for myself was OUTSIDE of the dates I asked them to search for (which means I could not have prevented them from looking for the date I found because it was not within the scope of what I asked them to do). The company has therefore 1. not provided an iota of value to me 2. taken my money, and, 3. refused a reimbursement, arguing that due to a technicality in their terms and conditions I wasn't entitled to one I am baffled that their business model prioritises enforcing the small print (that contradicts what they loudly display on their website), rather than acknowledging the spirit of the understanding and pure logic that they simply weren't able to provide any value. Although I have had a bad experience with their "guarantee", it is also worth pointing out questions about the business model here. The more popular the site becomes, the less effective it is likely to be because you are competing against too many other customers who want the same time slot. The probably of getting something within your desired range becomes small (indeed, I did not receive anything). So to conclude, 1) the company goes against the spirit of the understanding that they will give your money back if they find nothing and 2) the probability of finding something goes down as users increase. Not recommended."
"I found a test myself as my instructor said there was new tests just added. And then u try and Palm me off with well if you were looking we wouldn't of been able too."
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review.

We can confirm that we offered you 6 driving test cancellations and changed your test over for you 4 times.

Our Money Back Guarantee applies if we do not find a test matching the options you selected on your account, you do not change the test yourself, and your account is less than 60 days old.

You have access to your account until you pass your test, so if you need to make further use of it, or if with can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"First time I used, sent about 10 texts, then once I failed my driving test and re-set the date, I didn't get 1 cancellation offer."
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we offered you 10 driving tests matching the options you selected on your account and we have changed your test over for you twice.

You have not been offered any further tests since your last test change because your account with us is inactive. Once your test is changed, we assume you are happy with your new date so we do not continue searching for you. You were informed of this via email.

You can make as much use of your account until you pass. Therefore, if you would like us to continue searching for test cancellations for you, please login to your account with us and reactivate it.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Don't not recommend this at all. I paid £18 for my test to automatically be booked with out me confirming to only be set two days before my original test."
Hi Ellie,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we found you 2 driving test cancellations matching the dates and times you said you could be available. We also changed your test over to an earlier driving test. Your test was automatically booked because you turned on our auto-book feature when you created your account.

Please note that you can make as much use of your account until you pass your driving test, so please let us know if you would like us to reactivate it for you.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"It was a rip off! I've chosen autobook option. You found me one only short notice date and you failed to text me so I was unable to book it. Only one and I had account with you for nearly 4 months. I have emailed you countless times and always would get a silly answer back. You failed to deliver and yet you are making me pay for not receiving the service I suppose to. I am super UNHAPPY and will spread this with all my collegues who were your potentional customer."
Hi Adriana,

Thank you for your review.

I have looked into your account and can confirm that you were offered a test within the date and time preferences specified on your account.

Although the auto-book option was turned on within your account, the test we offered you was not automatically booked because it was a short notice test. During this period we notify you of tests we find, instead of automatically booking them, to prevent you losing your test fee if in the event you or your driving instructor are unable to make the test offered. This was made clear to you within your account at the time you turned auto-book on.

Since you were using our app, your account was configured to send you notifications of tests to the app and via email. Our records show that an email and a push notification were sent to you.

We are approved by Trading Standards and are a member of their Buy With Confidence Scheme. This means that all of our business processes and websites have been audited and approved.

You have full access to your account with us until you pass your driving test. Therefore, should you wish to reactivate your account, or if you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Still haven't found a faster date! It's been MONTHS!"
Hi Ariba,

Thank you for your review.

After looking into your account, it appears we have offered you 3 tests and also changed your test for you, bringing it forward by almost 2 months.

If you wish to discuss your account with us, please get in touch with our Customer Service team and we will be happy to go through your preferences with you.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Very poor service in my opinion. Once in was offered 1 cancellation and I accepted it there was no contact what so ever when I needed an earlier date. Would not recommend. This is just my honest opinion."
Dear David,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm we offered you a number of tests and also changed your test to an earlier date. As I am sure you can appreciate, cancellations are not guaranteed because we are reliant on people changing or cancelling tests. However, using our service gives you the best possible chance of finding a test because we search regularly for you.

Please note that after every test change we stop searching for you as we assume you are happy with your new test date. As detailed in our communications, in order for us to continue searching for test cancellations, you just need to let us know and we will reactivate your account.

You can use your account until you pass your driving test, so please let us know if you would like us to reactivate your account and continue searching for you.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Although I did get a cancellation, for the last month, I have not had any notifications of cancellations available. I activated my account again after changing my test date however I should have been receiving more about the available dates. Not a good service at all"
"rip off service i wish i never gave you money"
Hello Kamil,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm we have offered you 20 driving test cancellations within the dates and times you said you were available. The last of which was offered to you on 19 December 2015. We have also brought your driving test forward.

As I am sure you can appreciate, the Cardington test centre is very busy and we cannot guarantee that we will find you driving test cancellations. We cannot also guarantee the frequency at which we can find you cancellations because we are reliant on people cancelling their tests.

Customer feedback is of great importance to us. Therefore, we would be extremely grateful if you could provide us with some detailed feedback on why you are unhappy with our service. We have also contacted you directly by email where we can answer any questions you have.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"I've never even used this"
"You were not helpful enough."
"This site is good if you accept a test that they offer you BUT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT A TEST THEN YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS YOU DO ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!"
Hello Charlene,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you want your money back.

We have looked into this for you and we can confirm we have offered you 53 driving test cancellations within the dates and times you said you were available.

On our website, we make it clear that you will receive a refund if we cannot find you a driving test cancellation and because we have found you 53 driving test cancellations, we unfortunately cannot refund your payment.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"I used this website because they adverted I would be notified by text message of cancellations. I did not receive any communication for 2 weeks but had moved the test date twice myself within that time. When I did get a notification it came by email only and not text which meant I did not read the email in time to accept the booking. I asked for a refund as I had not been provided with the service advertised but got no where. Waste of money."
"I want my money back"
"I haven't done my test yet it's on the 01.10.15 I'm still waiting on a Cancellation"
"Doesn't work anymore after I paid for it"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,818 reviews