Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Worst ,doesn't give any early dates after signing up. When u complain they ask u to upgrade. There is no information about upgrades before u sign up. Its like they are robbing you. Do not waste your money.
Hi Qurrat,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

I can confirm that you do not need to upgrade your account but we provide these options if you require more frequent searches.

We offered you 3 tests matching the dates and times you said you could be available and we changed your test over for you, which is what our service is designed to do.

If you wish to discuss this further, or if we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
don't this is the best bargain for money i was able to get a closer date with someone else without much hassle
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and I can confirm that we have offered you 5 tests and changed your test over for you.

Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
You stopped finding tests after a week or so
I never got sent any cancellations and had to carry on looking online my self. I found my early test date.
Waste of money!
Hi,

Thank you for your review. From looking into your account, we can confirm that you were offered a number of driving tests matching the options you selected on your account. We also successfully changed your driving test twice - both changes brought your driving test forward to an earlier date.

Please note that you have full access to your account until you pass your driving test. If you have any questions about your account, or the review you have left,
please contact our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Seemed to focus on getting you the first change so you can't refund, then nothing after
I never got a time or date that was suitable for me
I found more driving tests by searching the dvla website for cancellations myself. On several occasions this happened so i was disappointed with the service
It is also not clear that you stop searching for tests after having chosen to take one of your tests - this should be more clear to avoid confusion
No help. Waste of money. Suppose to help find another test if fail or an earlier one pops up. I found an earlier one myself and still took money off me. And haven't helped since. It's a good idea if you actually do what you say. So overall just giving this company money and no difference made.
I found my own cancellations, one for my first test and another for my second (which I passed ). Not worth it !
Not quick enough retests
AWFUL. paid 20 odd quid for nothing. I got no updates for about a week so I took it upon myself to check GOV.UK for cancellations myself and there was one right away. Booked the cancellation and once i had contacted driving test cancellations for you they refused me a refund as i had booked without them. DO NOT USE THIS THEY ARE A SCAM!! check GOV.UK yourself you have a much better chance at getting a cancellation.
Hi Carys,

Thank you for your review.

You have complete control over your Driving Test Cancellations 4 All account and the options you select within in, such as your date and time availability for a test.

We will only offer you tests based on the criteria you have selected within your account.

As I am sure you can appreciate, we do not have any control over the test dates that become available and we can only offer you tests at the times we are searching. Since you had a Plus account, we would have been searching every 10 minutes.

From looking into your account, we offered you 5 driving tests matching the options you selected on your account and we changed your driving test over for you to an earlier date.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is approved by Trading Standards and we are part of their Buy With Confidence Scheme. Therefore, we can assure you that we are not a "scam".

Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use us as many times as you need to.

If we can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Didn't help at all. Waste of money. Regret paying anything. Rude people over the phone. Useless site and organisation
Hi Customer,

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear you feel this way.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we have offered you many tests and have changed your test over for you.

Please note that you have full access to your account with us until you pass, which means you can use our service as many times as you need to.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
after reschedule i didn't searched for bookings after that.
Never found me any earlier test ask for refund making excuse to find you a test on same day as already booked but at a later time is not finding you cancellations will not recommend
Hi Customer,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm that we have offered you 5 driving test cancellations matching the options you selected on your account and we have also changed your driving test to an earlier date.

You have complete control over the options you select on your account, including your chosen test centre and the date/ time range you are available to take your driving test.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Did not find me an earlier test date. Waste of time and money.
I paid extra for you to search every 5 minutes but we didn't get one cancellation from you. Very disappointed
Hi Abbie,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm that we have offered you 6 driving test cancellations matching the options you selected on your account and we have also changed your driving test to an earlier date.

You have full access to your account with us until you pass your test and you have complete control over the options on your account. Please login to your account on our website should you wish to make any changes.

If we can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Be very careful with this company.

Like some other users, I found the service underwhelming. The company was unable to find a single date for me, so I assumed I would receive my money back. After all, the company proudly displays the following declarations on its website:

"A money back guarantee!"

and

"We guarantee to find you practical driving test cancellations or your money back!"

In the end, they refused to give me my money back, even though they were unable to find me a driving test (despite the statement above). I had found a date that was outside the date ranges I asked to company to search for, and took it because it was slightly better than what I had before. For the avoidance of doubt: they refused to reimburse me because I found an earlier test date for myself. Importantly, the date I found for myself was OUTSIDE of the dates I asked them to search for (which means I could not have prevented them from looking for the date I found because it was not within the scope of what I asked them to do).

The company has therefore

1. not provided an iota of value to me
2. taken my money, and,
3. refused a reimbursement, arguing that due to a technicality in their terms and conditions I wasn't entitled to one

I am baffled that their business model prioritises enforcing the small print (that contradicts what they loudly display on their website), rather than acknowledging the spirit of the understanding and pure logic that they simply weren't able to provide any value.

Although I have had a bad experience with their "guarantee", it is also worth pointing out questions about the business model here. The more popular the site becomes, the less effective it is likely to be because you are competing against too many other customers who want the same time slot. The probably of getting something within your desired range becomes small (indeed, I did not receive anything).

So to conclude, 1) the company goes against the spirit of the understanding that they will give your money back if they find nothing and 2) the probability of finding something goes down as users increase.

Not recommended.
I found a test myself as my instructor said there was new tests just added. And then u try and Palm me off with well if you were looking we wouldn't of been able too.
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review.

We can confirm that we offered you 6 driving test cancellations and changed your test over for you 4 times.

Our Money Back Guarantee applies if we do not find a test matching the options you selected on your account, you do not change the test yourself, and your account is less than 60 days old.

You have access to your account until you pass your test, so if you need to make further use of it, or if with can be of any further assistance, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
First time I used, sent about 10 texts, then once I failed my driving test and re-set the date, I didn't get 1 cancellation offer.
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we offered you 10 driving tests matching the options you selected on your account and we have changed your test over for you twice.

You have not been offered any further tests since your last test change because your account with us is inactive. Once your test is changed, we assume you are happy with your new date so we do not continue searching for you. You were informed of this via email.

You can make as much use of your account until you pass. Therefore, if you would like us to continue searching for test cancellations for you, please login to your account with us and reactivate it.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,337 reviews