Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

rip off service i wish i never gave you money
Hello Kamil,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm we have offered you 20 driving test cancellations within the dates and times you said you were available. The last of which was offered to you on 19 December 2015. We have also brought your driving test forward.

As I am sure you can appreciate, the Cardington test centre is very busy and we cannot guarantee that we will find you driving test cancellations. We cannot also guarantee the frequency at which we can find you cancellations because we are reliant on people cancelling their tests.

Customer feedback is of great importance to us. Therefore, we would be extremely grateful if you could provide us with some detailed feedback on why you are unhappy with our service. We have also contacted you directly by email where we can answer any questions you have.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Still waiting fór my test
Dear Customer,

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 4 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date twice.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Couldn’t believe how quick the cancellations came through, meaning I didn’t have to wait months to re take my test the longest time was 11 days 👍🏻 I would highly recommend you, as it’s so disappointing when you fail 😩 but by using you I passed very quick. Thank u
I am from long time still I haven’t got any earlier appointment tnx
Dear Yousef,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 3 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date on all 3 occasions.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Great app, very easy to use and so helpful. Got 3 test in a month thanks to this guys, finally passed👍🏼
Driving test cancellation 4 all website help me a lot. When I need very urgent they help me finding out nearest test as fast as possible. Thanks a lot... it help me lot now I'm driving to work helped me lot...thanks a lot...
Cancellation4 all it is best....
Was very unhappy with the site, barely received any cancellations. Won’t be recommending
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 8 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
The best company in the world. My instructor suggested this company. If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait 3 months for my test. The customer service is excellent they are so lovely and very helpful. The fee is so cheap only have to pay £18 pounds they do all the work for you. They are constantly looking for the dates and times that you give them. I’m so greatful for this company. I got three test dates within, June- August. They are amazing honestly if it wasn’t for this company I would not have passed my driving test. I would have had to wait 3 months to do my 1st driving test attempt. Thank you so much these guys deserve more credit. I remember I failed in May 27th they got me a date within three weeks of failing. I failed again in June I was so worried as my original test date was in August I was also going on holiday I specified I needed the date and time between 9th July to 20th July they got a test date on the 9th July. Which was awesome. I failed again and I had to re booky original test date was in October I asked them for a date between the 6-16th August 10-3pm as the date and time would be suitable for my instructor. They contacted me the first week of August and gave me a date for the 14th August 11.11 but my instructor was busy and couldn’t do that day. Then within two days they let me know another date available which was the 7th August 1.38 my instructor was free that day o did my test and I passed! If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait so long and wouldn’t have been able to do the 3 attempts within these three months. I had no idea a company like this existed my instructor suggested them as I had a new instructor. Thanks to him he mentioned how good they were. They really are! They also don’t charge extra everytime you fail it’s just a one off fee of £18 which is excellent they will keep looking for dates for you and not charge extra until you pass! I love them they are the best would highly recommend. I will also mention them to my friends and family you guys should also do the same they honestly saved my life. My theory was about to expire and I was desperate to pass. The waiting times for tests are ridiculous. Thank you guys your the best. I cannot express my gratitude enough I am so greatful. Thank you.
It is a reliable company, thank you so much DTC4A. Now, I passed my exam and have been driving my car for two months. Very recommended!
Great site, I had to wait weeks until I found this website. Had a new test booked within 2 weeks. Highly recommend.
Loved using this! Every time I booked a test it was months away but when I used this it would give me a test so quickly and very fast. Easy to use, loved it
How it gave you a push notification when one came available and if you wanted to change it done it all for you. And you could put it your driving instructors number and test location too.
I am still waiting for driving test date as soon as possible but i did not get any email from you.I am not happy at the moment.
Hi Zohaib,

Thank you for your review.

I have looked into your account and I can confirm that we have offered you 58 driving tests and changed your driving test over for you 8 times. Taking this into account, I am not sure why you're unhappy.

If you can get in touch with us to let us know, we would be happy to discuss this with you. Please email us at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
They got me a test as soon as possible
Excellent service. Got a new test date within a couple of weeks of signing up and passed :)
I paid quite a bit and it wasn't that great. I ended up finding a test faster myself and booked it with ease. Just visit the gov website and refresh a couple of times a day, especially towards the end of the day if you're very keen. It will work better than this; don't waste your money.
Well, it is an optiononal for lazy lads .it did get me earlier an appointment which was a month before of my original test but i was quicker then app I was on government website every 10 seconds and looking for cancalation finally I got one in 10 working days ,I have passed my test now and got myself a brand new car ;)
Best thing ever. Managed to get a new test in 10 days- over 2 months before the next avalible test on the DVLA. Cannot recommend enough
The app never worked, when asking why is wasn’t working was told the dvsa website was down. Went on the dvsa website got an earlier test with out even needing the app. Waste of money
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,954 reviews