Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Great app, very easy to use and so helpful. Got 3 test in a month thanks to this guys, finally passed👍🏼"
"Driving test cancellation 4 all website help me a lot. When I need very urgent they help me finding out nearest test as fast as possible. Thanks a lot... it help me lot now I'm driving to work helped me lot...thanks a lot..."
"Cancellation4 all it is best...."
"The best company in the world. My instructor suggested this company. If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait 3 months for my test. The customer service is excellent they are so lovely and very helpful. The fee is so cheap only have to pay £18 pounds they do all the work for you. They are constantly looking for the dates and times that you give them. I’m so greatful for this company. I got three test dates within, June- August. They are amazing honestly if it wasn’t for this company I would not have passed my driving test. I would have had to wait 3 months to do my 1st driving test attempt. Thank you so much these guys deserve more credit. I remember I failed in May 27th they got me a date within three weeks of failing. I failed again in June I was so worried as my original test date was in August I was also going on holiday I specified I needed the date and time between 9th July to 20th July they got a test date on the 9th July. Which was awesome. I failed again and I had to re booky original test date was in October I asked them for a date between the 6-16th August 10-3pm as the date and time would be suitable for my instructor. They contacted me the first week of August and gave me a date for the 14th August 11.11 but my instructor was busy and couldn’t do that day. Then within two days they let me know another date available which was the 7th August 1.38 my instructor was free that day o did my test and I passed! If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait so long and wouldn’t have been able to do the 3 attempts within these three months. I had no idea a company like this existed my instructor suggested them as I had a new instructor. Thanks to him he mentioned how good they were. They really are! They also don’t charge extra everytime you fail it’s just a one off fee of £18 which is excellent they will keep looking for dates for you and not charge extra until you pass! I love them they are the best would highly recommend. I will also mention them to my friends and family you guys should also do the same they honestly saved my life. My theory was about to expire and I was desperate to pass. The waiting times for tests are ridiculous. Thank you guys your the best. I cannot express my gratitude enough I am so greatful. Thank you."
"It is a reliable company, thank you so much DTC4A. Now, I passed my exam and have been driving my car for two months. Very recommended!"
"Great site, I had to wait weeks until I found this website. Had a new test booked within 2 weeks. Highly recommend."
"Loved using this! Every time I booked a test it was months away but when I used this it would give me a test so quickly and very fast. Easy to use, loved it"
"How it gave you a push notification when one came available and if you wanted to change it done it all for you. And you could put it your driving instructors number and test location too."
"They got me a test as soon as possible"
"Excellent service. Got a new test date within a couple of weeks of signing up and passed :)"
"Well, it is an optiononal for lazy lads .it did get me earlier an appointment which was a month before of my original test but i was quicker then app I was on government website every 10 seconds and looking for cancalation finally I got one in 10 working days ,I have passed my test now and got myself a brand new car ;)"
"Best thing ever. Managed to get a new test in 10 days- over 2 months before the next avalible test on the DVLA. Cannot recommend enough"
"The app never worked, when asking why is wasn’t working was told the dvsa website was down. Went on the dvsa website got an earlier test with out even needing the app. Waste of money"
"The best app available.. Results straight away reliable and accurate.. Thanks to this app i got dates straight away!! recommend it to everyone.. worth every penny!!!!"
"I was very happy with my experience using this website, it was very easy to set up and when they found a cancellation they emailed and text straight away to make you aware,I also like that you don't have to repay each time you just 're activate your account, Thank you so much for helping me find a cancellation :)"
"Basically found me a cancellation date very quickly!"
"I failed my 2nd test and joined these. They found me a re test almost 10ish days after my failed test. Unfortunately I also failed that test and once i rebooked my test i went bk to driving test cancellations and they found me a new test date for dec2017 instead of 3rd jan 2018. Fingers crossed i pass, i know where i will be coming if i dont pass and have to re book"
"If u signe up for a free trial and the spam your phone with text but the dont let u book till u upgrade to a full paying acc and than all of a sudden they slow dow wuth the amount of test they offer"
"Multiple notifications came through everyday and the booking process was always quick! The communication through both text and email when the cancellation was found, after and then a confirmation was brilliant! Unfortunately I failed my driving test twice before passing the third time, but the Cancellations really came in handy as it was never too long to wait between tests"
"It is very helpful and it helped me so much. I will personally recommend to my friends to use this site."
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,763 reviews