Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I didn't realise that you had to wait weeks to get a driving test in my area!! September in fact.
So I came across this company on line looking to book any cancellation test. Registered at mid day and couldn't believe I recieved an e.mail at 6pm the same day for a cancellation for mid July and the dates I wanted.
Thank you so much so worth paying the extra money.
I cannot fault your service on any ground.
Got a test 14 days after I failed my 1st test then passed the second time would highly recommend them !!!
Definitely worth paying! Would recommend to everyone
No early tests were sent to me however I could log in myself and find there were many available. It wasn't worth the money and would sometimes even text me dates later than the test I already had booked. Wouldn't recommend this service. I would suggest logging into dvla every few hours in the day and find one that way
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account with us and I can confirm that we have sent you 60 test offers and have changed your test over to an earlier date. Please note that within your account you have complete control over your date, time and test centres preferences. This means that we will only send you test offers based on the availability criteria you enter. The reason you received offers of tests that were later than the test you had booked was because the date range you selected went beyond the date of your driving test.

Additionally, the DVSA only allow one person to be logged into their system at any one time. Therefore, if you were also logging in to search for test dates, it could have potentially logged us off and stopped us from finding further test dates.

I hope this helps but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Although I did get a cancellation, for the last month, I have not had any notifications of cancellations available. I activated my account again after changing my test date however I should have been receiving more about the available dates. Not a good service at all
rip off service i wish i never gave you money
Hello Kamil,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm we have offered you 20 driving test cancellations within the dates and times you said you were available. The last of which was offered to you on 19 December 2015. We have also brought your driving test forward.

As I am sure you can appreciate, the Cardington test centre is very busy and we cannot guarantee that we will find you driving test cancellations. We cannot also guarantee the frequency at which we can find you cancellations because we are reliant on people cancelling their tests.

Customer feedback is of great importance to us. Therefore, we would be extremely grateful if you could provide us with some detailed feedback on why you are unhappy with our service. We have also contacted you directly by email where we can answer any questions you have.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Used this service 3 years ago in 2017 and they came through back then. Used it again after my license got revoked and they came through with a date 70 days early than the one I had got booked. I would trust this company 100%.
I will 100% recommend this service to anyone looking for driving test cancellations
Not happy at all I need you to change my test date as soon as possible
Hi Muketar,

Thank you for your review.

We have changed your test twice and have offered you 3 driving test cancellations - most recently yesterday.

We would be happy to discuss your account with you. Please email our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Joined today as was unable to get a test for 4 months. Within 12 hrs, my test has been brought forward by 85 days and my account is still active to search for better options ????
Five star!! Literally took them a day to get me a new test booked!!! Best day ever!! So happy!!! My test was meant to be in January the 4th they got me in for the 26th or October! Saved me money!!!
Had a tested booked for January and after signing up, the following day I got a cancellation for next week! Definitely worth the money!
This is amazing. Money well spent! Also, it’s not even a bank breaking amount at all! They saved me 63 days, it hasn’t even been up to a week. You also have the option to modify your test day preferences to bring it closer to your perfect test date! This is honestly amazing, it really helped with the bummer I was feeling after failing my test. 5/5 would definitely recommend.
Good and efficient service
bought my test forward by 94 days! so efficient and worth the money
Absloutley amazing app,got me a date so near,when It was actually booked for the January 2021 pheeewww
I'm still looking forward for another earlier date if possible

Thank you so much ????
Amazing. Rebooked the test and was 7 Weeks on the DVSA website plus you have to queue to even log in at the moment. Definitely worth the £18 especially during this Covid period got a test next week saving 41 days the apps is easy too to Brilliant !
Downloaded and registered on this app at noon today. Received an offer around 6pm. Brought my test day closer by 75 days! Very happy, thank you.
P.S I paid the £18, and then another £4 to jump the queue.
Not very helpful
Hi Sollykutty,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear you feel our service has not been helpful.

We can confirm, however, that we have found you four earlier tests and have changed your driving test twice. You do have full access to your account until you pass your driving test.

Please do contact us at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk if you wish to discuss your account with us or if you have any questions.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 3,052 reviews