Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Excellent service, saved me a months wait so far and still searching
Thanks for this i like yoy work good. I tell my all friends to use this website
Best app????
A M A Z I N G !
Thank you! Worked brilliantly! Test obtained and passed!!
Very good service as i have got a cancellation in my area thanks!
Good
Excellent service ????????
Amazing definitely recommend to everyone because I couldn’t fund any dates in my preferred test centre but they found for me thank you!!! The one more thing is that you can reactivate your account for more cancellations honestly I love this website????????????
5 stars all round thankyou
Omg this is brilliant found an early test within 2 hours x
I’m over the moon! Thank you for getting me a cancellation so quickly! Literally was only a few days and boom I got one!! Thank you :)
Has been helpful
Excellent website. We have a new test date with nearly a week's notice too. Fantastic and really easy to use. I recommend it to everyone especially during during these Covid times. Thank you very much indeed.
So great application
So far so good.
Great service love it that you pay once no matter how many times you need to book your test, had my test centre cancel my test when I had arrived at the centre then they gave me another test for 5weeks later let’s just say i was not happy but these guys found me an earlier test for the following week fingers crossed that I don’t need to use the service for myself again???????? but have been recommending to everyone i know???????????? 5 star service Thank you????
Couldn’t find a test date for my preferred centre until December 2024!!!! The app found me one in under 10 for this year ????????
Amazing!!!!
Got a cancellation the same day i booked my first test!! Definitely recommend!!!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 4,559 reviews