Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Very good & does all the work for you."
"Brilliant! Found tests straight away!!! Highly recommend"
"Excellent, easy to use. Found tests quickly and easily will use again for my other children if they don’t pass first time."
"Excellent service on the top level package. Needed to try and get a test in a school holiday and did manage to get one. Great that you can put in times of day you are available and also periods of time when you may be away etc. Very well thought out service. Well worth the fee."
"Excellent - sorted a cancellation for us within 24 hours of signing up over Easter weekend!"
"Really useful service and found me plenty of tests that would have otherwise been impossible to find! Only negative was that service crashed once when finding a test which led to me losing this test, but customer service team were helpful in resolving the situatuon"
"Excellent service and very helpful."
"2nd time we have used this company.. simply fab..I managed to bring my test forward by 4 weeks and passed!"
"The app was amazing and worked really well for us."
"This app was a life saver for me... they always gave me earlier dates... no problem what's so ever I mean ar ome point I had 3 tests dates to choose from in 1 month it really helpful..x"
"Absolutely brilliant!!"
"I was truly surprised at how fast and efficient it was. I failed my first driving test and didn’t want to wait the 8 weeks waiting list so signed up. I was given a test date within two days which was two weeks to the day of my first test. I’ve recommended it to all my friends and money well spent."
"Brilliant service."
"Excellent service, great selection of dates provided."
"Quick and great service and easy to use"
"Thank you to driving test cancellations 4 all. For getting me a earlier test date, I passed and I am over the moon. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a early test. 😊"
"Still waiting fór my test"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 4 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date twice.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"Easy booking and once you upgrade service is spot on."
"A really could website would highly recommend. It’s a reasonable price and I got a test within a matter of weeks really impressed can’t recommend enough."
"Really good and helpful thank you"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,818 reviews