driveJohnsons Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend driveJohnsons
5PM
5PM

Tell us how driveJohnsons made you happy

"Please avoid DrirveJohnson’s who are unprofessional and just outright dodgy. I paid in advance for 10 lessons. My driving instructor said inappropriate things and was either late or never showed up for agreed appointments. I decided to cancel my remaining lessons and requested a refund for them. DriveJohnson’s refused me a refund saying that their instructors are self employed and advised me that since starting my lessons my instructor no longer works for the company and therefore they cannot give me a refund. This has left me out of pocket by over £150. They should be ashamed of themselves."
Are you driveJohnsons? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First of all the instructor was late by 30 mins. He did not bother to call or text. 5 mins past the booked time I texted and tried calling. Finally he texted and said he will be 10 mins due to road work....... Really ???? He couldn't call to tell me that!!!! I am a learner and sometimes have steering problem if I focusing on the gear...... he tried to rectify by grabing the steering wheel and rectified it but he held on and we were going straight for the little island in the middle of the road. I tried to steer away from it he held on and I had to really force it and he realised what happened and quickly let go. We were moments from crashing into it. How did he become an instructor again??. To top it all I had no intention of going back but a couple of weeks later I got a call about a supposed booking I had. I tried telling her I did not book any lesson. I said I had already took the lesson I booked for. I paid online and realised I didn't get an option to book a slot. I called and book the initial lesson. The girl CHECKED my payment and booked it. Now two weeks later they can't find my payment and threatening to report ME to the police for their incompetence. BTW the payment was taken from my account(Trustpilot now that you are fine combing through this review why did you highlight that I should remove 'the money was taken from my account' - How is that offensive or inappropriate?). They just don't know how to do basic job and reconcile it!!!! Unprofessional and incompetent. First of all if she had called me outright and explained they can't find my payment I would have happily provided the information. But now they said I have a lesson booked this week and the other girl said I had a lesson booked for the 18th at 2pm!!!!! When I practically screamed on their third call that I have not booked any lesson....she started asking for details of my previous payment....two weeks later.....I hope they don't intend to charge me again for an imaginary lesson or so god help me.....the level of unprofessionalism is baffling ..I am looking forward to the police visit ohhh I really am.."
driveJohnsons is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews