Drive Park Me Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drive Park Me
Read Drive Park Me Reviews

Tell us how Drive Park Me made you happy
Excellent service, efficient, polite, no waiting time, easy to deal with and genuine after care sales. Everything as promised, very pleased. Highly recommended, many thanks!
Absolutely perfect. We waited 5 minutes for the car to be collected when we arrived at the airport. I rang them once we had collected our bags on arrival back at Heathrow and within 10 minutes our car arrived. They provided proper paperwork and the driver was very polite. I would definitely use them again.
Great service and car was well looked after.
DO NOT USE I left me car with them for 3 weeks and collected it a week ago, when it was returned there were ladies shoes in the footwell, not mine and the TOMTOM had been STOLEN, the company are not interested or responding to my complaint, they appear to think it is approprite to have thieves on their payroll. Gave 1 star as I couldn’t leave NONE
Great service today, went like a dream today. Very friendly & prompt.
An excellent, friendly, punctual service and I will definitely be using them again5
They were prompt, polite and easy to deal with. From the mileage counter on the car it was showing as being parked nearby and the car was in the same condition I handed it over in. Would definitely use again, thank you.
Good service. No problems
I use these guys a lot and they are always reliable.
I didn't say enough before. Not only great service but very helpful. We had a bit of bad luck with the car and while waiting for rac. I waited in the warm office after the guys did everything to help. Even before that i though the service was brilliant. So 5 star service without a doubt.
Great service!
Nice friendly staff that brought a very cozy warm car to me which made a nice change; very good service, I'll use you again.
I enjoy the experience
Very goood service - thanks
FULLY RECOMMEND!!!! This is the fifth time I've used these guys and have never been disappointed. They've always have answered the phone promptly, have never left me waiting at the airport (either drop off or collection) and are always polite and courteous and never had any issues with the car on return I have used numerous valet parking companies throughout my travelling life and found these guys to be best so far, hence why I keep returning!!. See you again next month..
no hiccups very prompt service and pleasant staff
DO NOT USE i landed back to heathrow for my weeks holiday to norway to find a nasty dent in my roof, and my footwell lights smashed on the drivers footwell. where the driver had got in my car and kicked under the dash - how can you be that reckless with other peoples property? I've owned this car from new and it doesn't have one mark on. to get my roof repaired this is going to cost me £300+. great way to end the holidays!
Efficient, on time, heated the car and friendly
Great service, we haven’t used valet parking before and it was by far the most efficient and quickest way out of the airport. Even quicker and cheaper than Uber!
Very good service . On time and nice peole