drinkstuff.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend drinkstuff.com

How would you rate drinkstuff.com?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about drinkstuff.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Fast (next day) delivery, substantial packaging, superb quality of products and highly recommended customer service. I've ordered 4 boxes with 4 bottles of 500 ml each. Each bottle should have come with its own beautiful cork. One of the boxes arrived with the bottles but without the corks. I called them to let them know and they addressed the matter immediately. This was the first time ever when I came across a company which resolved the matter so quickly and so efficiently. I just could not recommend them enough and I will use them again for sure."
drinkstuff.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews