drinkstuff.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend drinkstuff.com

How would you rate drinkstuff.com ?

"Fast (next day) delivery, substantial packaging, superb quality of products and highly recommended customer service. I've ordered 4 boxes with 4 bottles of 500 ml each. Each bottle should have come with its own beautiful cork. One of the boxes arrived with the bottles but without the corks. I called them to let them know and they addressed the matter immediately. This was the first time ever when I came across a company which resolved the matter so quickly and so efficiently. I just could not recommend them enough and I will use them again for sure."
drinkstuff.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!