Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Driftworks is the best! and they actually have affordable products plus they ship very fast to the US!!!
Outstanding customer service and very fast communication. Everytime they deliver with courtesy and respect for the customer. They keep you updated on your order status with details so you can feel more rested and evaluate when will you have the parts.
An exemplary company that should be very highly taken into consideration.
Driftworks 5 star review on 6th January 2021 Driftworks 5 star review on 6th January 2021 Driftworks 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Ordered from Australia and I was shocked how quickly my KW coilovers were delivered. Excellent communication too. I'm taking off two stars because they wouldn't change my delivery address on request (before they were posted). This was purely an internal paperwork issue and I felt it wasn't acceptable customer service considering the price I paid for the coilovers AND for the postage. It just came across as lazy to be honest. Other than that I was happy and the coilovers are great.
Excellent as always super quick delivery
Well packed and look amazing
Can't wait to get them on the car and see how good they are
Outstanding service from DriftWorks!
Ordered a custom set of alloys and they arrived much earlier than advertised.
Great styling of the product
My parcel arrived very quickly.
Very good comunication, synoptical e-shop, I reccomend to shop here.
Good delivery times. Nothing was damaged in regards to product or packaging
Its been on of the most comfortable caps I have ever worn.
A company you can trust, always reliable And really fast delivery!
Less than 24 hours is pretty impressive
Great purchase, replacement bushes the original ones was a real pain to get out but once out the new ones went in easy as anything.
Product was out of stock when I ordered however they were quick to inform me of the star they expected them back in and once they were I received them the next day
Recomended seller
Great quality products, fast shipment, staff very helpful
Driftworks 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Perfect service, great website and the item arrived within 24 hours.
Highly recommended.
Great customer service and very helpful!
Driftworks 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Everything was great
Product was exactly as described, very well packaged and great quality. Delivery took a very long time, but through no fault of drift works. They kept me updated on the order status regularly. Once they received my item it arrived with me the next day. Amazing service and very happy with my experience.
Driftworks is rated 4.86 based on 2,330 reviews