Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

customer service
"Couldn't ask for more. Quality product and quick delivery. Perfect."
"Paid for priority shipping its been over a week and still havnt even recieved an email from them very disappointed and this isnt my first purchase with them very disappointed."
"Excellent service from the guys at Driftworks, as always. Top products at top prices, very helpful if you ever need to contact for advice. Fast delivery even on the free "no rush" delivery options. Would definitely recommend to anyone.✌️"
"Ordered some traction arms for my 93 aristo and the price was great and the product was so worth the money and I loved the candy they sent with it very cool. Can’t wait to get more car parts"
"Very happy with the alloys selected, spoke with the sales team over the phone. Very helpful!"
"Excellent quality"
"Todo perfecto saludos desde españa"
"Thank you very much very fast shipping I hopefully I buy some things in the future thank you again And very helpful to with my address and so no mistakes will be my shipping thank you again and carry-on"
"Fast shipping, no damage. Sorted."
"Easy process of ordering and quick delivery to germany."
"Although I have no tested my new HSD Monopro coilovers I have to say a big thanks to Driftworks for great service and prompt sending of my package. My wife was very pleased to find a little bag of sweety's in the box and I liked the cool decals included! The HSD's look great and I cant wait to go for a spin. Thank you Driftworks Pieter van der Westhuizen Mallorca"
"Spot on very happy with my purchase they aw as described nice company to buy from as they help me out even wen I got my order wrong"
"Great products and awesome customer service. I had a part failure and got new parts for warranty without any hassle."
"Brilliant service, very customer friendly website made it easy for me to select my car and correct part with easy. Early delivery that was a great surprise. No faults to report at all."
"Quality products and fast shipping over seas."
"Fast and clean"
"Fast delivery but the product was garbage, so it went straight in the trash. Could barely see the font on the gear knob poorly printed and off centre. Definitely wouldn’t do a more substantial purchase in the future."
"Good communication. well packaged and well made item."
"Good advice on products Great service Friendly staff"
"Absolutely amazing!!! Got all my suspension parts here and I will be back for any other part I need."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 1,030 reviews