Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

"Professional and fast service And good advice"
"Hey Guys Great service at every order we did. Nice to have someone to take care of us bloody drifters. cheers guys"
"My Rims arrived quickly, they were willing to help me out when I realised I had a fitment issue and were happy to exchange them without fuss! Very few companies would go to the length Driftworks do for their customers."
"Arrived in good time, very well packaged :)"
"Helpful to answer any questions, delivered on time, good price"
"Its all i wanted."
"Must say excellent customer service guy I spoke to on phone really helpful and mint product. Definitely buying my coilovers soon. Thanks"
"Excellent service, fast shipping, great product. Impressed with your professionalism and efficiency. Thanks!"
"Great communication, fast shipping and product looks amazing. Highly recommend driftworks for your car enthusiast needs"
"Quick and easy service highly recommended"
"Awesome quality as usual."
"Fast and well-packaged deliveries, great prices compared to other places and the website is very easy to navigate and use to find what you want"
"Really good products, well presented and delivered promptly."
"rapid delivery, made the short deadline before a drift day, good work guys"
"Very easy to use webpage. Great quality item"
"Very fast delivery and very helpful on the phone answer all my questions"
"Too notch service!"
"I’m no expert, but I have to say, I think Driftworks is the best company in England... possibly even, the world. I frequently speak with driftworks staff all whom are excellent, even Mel (which is pretty impressive seeing as she’s a girl an’ all). Special mention to Fraser as he’s from Inverness. Very impressively, he’s managed to keep hold of a job and has managed to succeed in a working career. He must be one of very few from his home town that have succeeded to this level. He’s peers (if still alive having not surcummed to opioid addiction) must be very impressed. 10/10 will shop again."
"Great service, excellent value for money"
"My wheels arrived and two were wrong, 5 stud rather than 4. Contacted driftworks via email, who explained it was a supplier error and problem was rectified immediately for me. Driftworks customer service is something else! They deserve 5 stars just for that alone."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 543 reviews