Dr Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr Fertility
Read Dr Fertility  Reviews
Still taking the tablets, not sure I'd they have worked yet, as cycle not due yet,
Very quick delivery! Loved the little charm 😊
Great service. Lovely little stork charm in the order. Lovely touch!
Exactly what I ordered came! The email was clear and deliver was fast:)
Lots of great information. I love the pros and cons of each product. Brilliant communication and timely delivery. Would recommend.
Really good service and love the stork charms that are sent with packages. I’ve ordered both conceive plus lubricant and the myo ova supplements to help with PCOS and fertility and am very pleased with both. Thank you!
Delivery was prompt and the stork lucky charm is a nice gesture
Well, from my experience I can say that ClearBlue ovulation tests have helped tremendously. I got pregnant from the first month using it. We've been trying for a few months to conceive, but with no luck. This kit is very helpful for those who have irregular cycles to determine when you are ovulating and put you on the right track. The app could use some improvements as the device doesn't connect to the Bluetooth very easy, so it can be a little tricky. The app should have the ability to manually input data. I also got a little confused when, before my peak time, the app said that is not a test day because my body ovulate later. This kit is recommended for those with irregular cycles and it should adjust to everyone's needs for accurate guiding. But I am happy that I got pregnant and I hope this kit will help many others. It worth it.
Fast delivery
Discreet packaging and very quick delivery! No complaints
I did the test after unsure if i was still fertile or not as i have taken steroids which can make you infertile ..... both tests proved that all was ok and 1 week later after taking the test ( after 5 months of trying) my wife is pregnant !!
I have placed a couple of orders now, everything arrived so quickly despite being in the middle of a pandemic! The little stork charm was a lovely touch too! Can’t fault the service or products at all, would highly recommend to anyone!
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are glad you like our little gift. Best wishes, Anna.
Thank you. Prompt delivery and what we needed.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna :)
Fast delivery and nice little gift inside made me smile ☺️
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are glad you liked our little gift. Best wishes, Anna :)
Thank you so very much for getting the product to me :-) only a day late to be expected in these times! Super impressed x
Hi Donna,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

Anna :)
I bought the preseed lube and still not pregnant but i also have pcos so still trying it out, fingers crossed i get a positive. It got delivered to my address pretty quick which i appreciate. Thanks
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna :)
very good
Hi Fauzia.

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate.

Anna
It took a little while to come, but during covid-19 I didn't expect any different. Package came in gold condition, and they even included a little stork carrying a baby in the package 🥰
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are glad you liked our little gift. Best wishes, Anna.
Brilliant.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
I ordered for delivery on 06th may. My order was dispatched the next day was suppose to be delivered within 24 hours. I had to ask for a refund after waiting 3 weeks for my delivery which never come. I was refunded straight away which was great. Overall was not impressed.
Hi Demi,

We are very sorry to hear you never received your order, we know this can be extremely frustrating, especially due to the sensitive nature of our products. Unfortunately Royal Mail are experiencing delays with all services due the current situation with coronavirus. Information on this can be found here: https://www.royalmail.com/d8/coronavirus-changes-service.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team at info@drfertility.co.uk.

Anna