Dr Fertility Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Dr Fertility

How would you rate Dr Fertility ?

"Fast delivery and excellent customer service. Lovely personalised touch with the handwritten good luck note and stork charm, very touching. Highly recommend!"
"Arrived very quickly. I loved the little good luck card and charm I thought that was really sweet. The only reason why I gave a 4* rating was sadly the box looked like it had been squashed, luckily nothing inside was damaged and the monitor works perfectly. Thanks x"
"Yes I was very happy with the service. There was a wee stork keepsake which was a lovely touch. Very pleased. Thank you xx"
"We conceived in the first month of using this! Thank you so much, great product!"
"I got pregnant on the very first time of using the product after 6months of trying. Sadly I've had a miscarriage at 10weeks. Will definitely use the product again after I heal."
"I bought the Clearblue ovulation kit with 4 fertile days prediction. It’s a bit fiddly to use, hard to open individual tests and it only detects the difference between your current and previous test, so actually it might makes you miss ovulation if there wasn’t a big enough hormone rise."
"Quick delivery. Product did what was expected."
"I haven't actually used the product yet but everything seems great and correct and the butterfly was a very sweet touch."
"Hi I’m happy because I ordered to time my medison.u received in time I had a good experience with you Thanks"
"By giving accurate ovulation results , and speedy delivery"
"Much cheaper than high street chemists/supermarket, discreet packaging and it was very thoughtful to include a note and a little surprise, thank you so much, it made my day :)"
"Excellent service & very personal. I love the little Stork charm. Definitely recommended 😚"
"Absolutely brilliant service!"
"Competitive pricing... and a lovely touch to receive a good luck note and the cute charm. Really made me smile x"
"Quick delivery good price and product worked first time!! Beautiful little charm that I will keep forever"
"Quick delivery and personal touch"
"Fast delivery, lovely little note & charm with each order which is very sweet & kind , i like to think the charms are good luck, Thankyou"
"Good delivery service, and efficient"
"Excellent service, quick delivery and great selection of products. My partner and I are starting to think about kids so we bought a ‘beginners’ pack of ovulation tests, vitamins and a thermometer. We received the parcel very quickly with the products along with a little handwritten encouragement letter. It made my day :)"
"No sign of pregnancy yet"
Dr Fertility is rated 4.78 based on 27 reviews