Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Excellent service
James is very knowledgable and professional
Highly recommended
Very helpful
Samantha did a fantastic job talking through my needs and explaining what the options were. We went to a couple of places for quotes and the service we received was exemplary. Absolutely knew her stuff and got us the right solution in very good time.
Samantha quickly understood my current situation and my new requirements and was then able to review the market and clearly present the various options open to me. Once I had made my decision the application proceeded quickly & efficiently. I'd be happy to recommend Samantha to anyone looking at Income Protection.
Joe Troft did an excellent job providing us a variety of healthcare options. He was clear in explaining different coverage levels. He negotiated discounts for us. He was very responsive and helpful. I will use them again.
From start to finish the taking out of this policy was dealt with simply and to the point with the professional attitude that this type of policy requires
Drewberry provided me with excellent service. Sophie Wilson immediately understood my requirements after very straightforward questions and found the right provider. Drewberry are easy to deal with and I would definitely recommend them.
It was a pleasure dealing with Sophie and very reassuring when speaking with her. Sophie really listened and helped us to make choices that were right for us.
Second time I’ve used Drewberry and would highly recommend.

Rauri is a thorough and highly knowledgable advisor, who certainly works for the client, and not the provider.
The consultant (James) that I dealt with was very professional, polite and friendly. He gave all the information I needed to know and willing to support me make the right choice.
I'm very impressed with the service and the product I bought.
I will definitely recommend family and friends.
Helpful and well informed. A very personable team, delivering a tailored solution.
Very helpful and easy to arrange a Group Life Assurance, which got sorted promptly and efficiently. Happy that they are always ready to help and answer any questions.
Very helpful and helped get my insurance sorted promptly. Always ready to help and answer any questions.
Josh was a great help seting up my insurrance policy. I would reccomend him and his company.
Had a very positive interaction with Drewberry especially with Michael and Gina! Mike was very articulate and succintly explained the various dimensions of the Insurance product and answered my subsequent questions, very effectively. Gina was very helpful and flexible in completing the paperwork.
very happy with the full service and end policy.
Fantastic coverage and very happy with the final result
Great team and really helpful with no pushy sales pitch.
Christopher did not give up on getting my business.

Very polite and professional.

Very pleased with the policy I have set up.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,841 reviews