Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Thank you, Christopher, for all your efforts! I am very happy with the outcome. The process of Drewberry was pleasant and smooth, and very transparent. I received suggestions for insurances and got advice. Christopher was always responding fast, chasing the insurance, and keeping track of everything. In the end, I have now a very good insurance, with the conditions important to me, at a very good price. I worked with another broker before and it was very different (intransparent, long process, the insurance got more and more expensive over time...). Drewberry is highly recommendable! P.S. I found Drewberry because I was researching information about insurances and found very helpful articles on their website.
Samantha was great! Friendly, efficient and gave me great confidence.
Very impressed by the service from Egle and Drewberry. All communications were prompt and efficient and it was clear from the outset that the team were only interested in providing the correct cover for the clients needs and requirements.
From the beginning, Matt was helpful and explained everything. All literature emailed to me was easy to read and understand. The process of purchasing a policy was made easy thanks to Matt. I'd definitely recommend Drewberry services.
I found Drewberry very helpful, friendly & efficient. I needed sound professional advice as was setting up a new Group Long term income scheme, I dealt with Martyn Coates and nothing as too much trouble, he was patient and understanding and delivered a plan to suit our needs as a business. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marty & Drewberry.
Excellent clear advice
Very helpful from start to finish
Excellent service from Sam. Policy arranged very quickly and calls and emails responded to almost immediately. Will be recommending to friends.
Very pleased with the assistance that Egle provided in finding a suitable health insurance policy.
Excellent and timely service.
Drewberry did an excellent job in explaining our various options, listening to our concerns, and walking us through the process.
Drewberry have been very thorough and responsive and found the right product for me and have not pressured me or felt pushy at all. They do just what they say on the tin!
Great service throughout, Samantha was really helpful and I would highly recommend using Drewberry.
Highly recommend Mike, he is extremely knowledgeable and always professional in his approach. So pleased with the service we received and also the products recommended were more comprehensive and affordable than other products recommended from alternative companies.
Joe helped me to pick the right healthcare provider, he was great at taking me through all the options and explaining the parts of the policy that were important. Transaction was simple and easy, would happily use again
Very professional and a provided me with a high value for money product - thank you
Very helpful and knowledgeable with the product available. Will definitely recommend them to family and friends.
Excellent, friendly and timely advice.
Martyn provided an excellent service on both our medical and death in service benefits. Martyn was super helpful informative throughout the process and managed to secure us a great deal on both schemes. Thank you for all your help Martyn. I look forward to working with Drewberry moving forward.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,090 reviews