Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Click Here

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Matthew was very professional with the advice he gave me regarding my insurance very friendly and helpful thank you great service"
"First rate professional service from Michael Barrow and Jack Mayham. I was looking to setup an income protection policy as I had recently switched to contracting. Michael explained all the various options clearly and without bias. Was in communication during the entire process and I feel the policy I have suits my needs perfectly. Would recommend."
"Prompt, kind, patient."
"Very clear and helpful."
"Samantha was very friendly but professional and happily gave me time to think through my options and to go away and think about the protection I needed without hassling me for an answer."
"I’ve been very happy with the support you’ve provided."
"Tenacious, friendly, helpful. Very good service. Thanks guys"
"Josh was very helpful sharing information on different types of policies especially as I have just set up my business. Thanks!"
"Straightforward made the process really simple and gave me the insurance that seemed right for me at a very competitive price"
"Helpful advice and now have taken out insurance through you. Cheers"
"Very helpful and professional advice from Christopher in regard to income protection insurance. Thankyou."
"This was a painless process from begining to end. I didn't know much about insurance, however it was explained to me in sufficient detail for me to make an informed choice. Oliver seemed very knowledgeable about the pros and cons of different aspects of income insurance, and didn't seem to be biased towards one or the other. There seemed to be a real desire to meet my individual needs linked to my circumstances. Amazing service, no complaints at all."
"Great service"
"Spoke to Michael he was absolutely spot on. He was very knowledgable and able to get me the right product. Have recommended your services to a number of work colleagues and passed Michaels details on :)"
"As always, Drewberry has not failed me yet. Keep up the good work."
"Superb, personalised cost effective service. Highly recommended. My consultant Egle Blusiute did a really excellent job of sourcing Relevant Life insurance cover. A very happy client who will return."
"great service and jake was very helpful"
"Oliver was friendly and extremely helpful, made updating my insurance arrangements a breeze with his help. Thanks very much!"
"Excellent service from initial enquiry to taking out my policy. Highly recommend."
"I purchased an Income Protection Product through Egle at Drewberry. She was very helpful throughout the process, demonstrated excellent product knowledge and catered for all my needs. Thanks very much."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,427 reviews