Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
5 out of 5
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Always a very helpful and efficient team
We have been working with Drewberry for a few years now and are delighted with their professionalism and support
Christopher at Drewberry has been highly professional throughout the application process. He was tenacious in his follow-up with the provider and ensured I received regular updates. Various delays occurred, which were beyond Drewberry’s control, but with Christopher’s help and persistence we finally achieved a satisfactory resolution.
A very good company and specifically Ms Gina Walsh from this organisation handled things very well.
Excellent advice and assistance in setting up company benefits
Customer service was great, guys are very relaxed and make everything sound very straightforward and easy, which it was.
Highly recommended!
Friendly communications and efficient service.
Martin at Drewberry has been so helpful from the start to finish of finding us the best Company cover at a competitive price. He was very knowledgeable and could answer all my questions, making this a very straightforward and smooth experience.
Excellent service Happy Xmas Sean
Very quick response, professional, good advice, clear information and very good offer at the end. I can highly recommend Matthew
Mathew was very professional and polite. He did a great job and found a fantastic offer for me thank you Dean Midgley
Samantha took the time to carefully review my existing income protection policy, ensuring my premiums were correct for the level of cover required. She very professionally explained the changes and took note of all my queries, thoroughly explaining my cover options. I have and will continue to recommend Samantha and Drewberry to my colleagues for their excellent service and knowledge.
Gina , has been a star , very helpful always communicating and gives good imformation and explains things well
Very prompt at responding to queries and a smooth process. Will use again.
Excellent and informed advice and assistance from Samantha and Johanna with setting up loss of income protection
Professional and efficient, quickly resulted in a policy in place at the right price in under 48hrs. Thanks
I found my advisor so helpful and got a great insurance policy. Thanks so much.
Excellent service. Matthew Brown was a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks
My life insurance cover was arranged by Christopher Barnard at Drewberry. They got me a good policy that suited my needs, and sorted everything out efficiently and professionally.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,281 reviews