Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Joe was super helpful and ensured we selected the right product for our business. Communication was top notch too.
Despite the Covid-19 outbreak, the service received was still very good
They understood my needs and provided a very tailored plan.
Very helpful very clear on what they do no pressure excellent services can not fault at all friendly staff thankyou very much Claire for the guidance very much appreciated
Josh was patient, professional and presented a good set of solutions. Even when market situations changed halfway through the process, Josh was able to navigate through the options and help give confidence in the choices made.
Mr Wigdor was clear and concise. Very informative.
Very thorough, no issues
Very helpful
Been a customer for over two years now. They have always given me the best advice. Special shout out to James Churcher.
Good communication and affective for personal needs
Christopher Barnard & Gina Walsh was both helpfully in answering any questions that I may have. Christopher further helped with a deep knowledge of what policy was best for me.
Good positive service, not constantly on your case. Listened to what you actually want without hard selling.
Christopher was very helpful and patient when I could not make calls.
Thank you for the clear , concise breakdown of the cover. And to add a smooth step by step walkthrough of the process of application which was helpful. Thank you once again for the service.
Joseph Toft has been amazing. I’m so glad I came across him in my research on line. He has great clarity - is bright and is excellent at communicating things simply and straightforwardly - and he knows what he’s talking about. Nothing is too much trouble for him to explain. There’s something very reassuring and genuine about him. Dealing with him after 2 very unsatisfactory and protracted direct conversations with two private health providers was a huge relief. He returns calls and emails when he says he’s going to, which again was woefully lacking in others I’ve dealt with. It feels like he actually genuinely cares too, which in a world of on line, more remote automated communication is much needed and appreciated. Thank you Joe, you gave me the confidence to go ahead with a plan that I would otherwise not have done. I absolutely recommend Joe!
An effortless experience and very professional service.
Very helpful, informative and easy to contact through the whole process. Would definitely recommend.
Sophie was great in dealing with my enquires and setting me up a policy. Hopefully I’ll never need to use my insurance but hopefully I’ll be just as happy with the service if that was the case. So I can only review on my experience so far.
fast, agile, supportive, just great!
Very professional and helpful. Answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly. I normally hate dealing with anything related to insurance, but the whole process was a pleasure.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,718 reviews