Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"I was looking for income protection insurance after changing my job role to work for an SME instead of a large government organisation. I found Drewberry in a pop up ad and read excellent review so gave them a go! They were indeed excellent and offered advice and support with no hard sale. Egle, my advisor, was superb and work her hardest to get me a great product at the right price. I am very please with the service and would recommend."
"Got the reference for this company from a friend! Ms Victoria Slade is knowledgable with full details !! Great company :)"
"Sam grasped my needs immediately, sorted out a review if relevant policies and has come up with a substantially better premium than I currently pay. It has all been a very simple and efficient process and I would definitely use the company again"
"The advice was accurate, friendly and good value for the insurance product requested. All queries were settled quickly, and product set up was easy with Drewberry's help and guidance. Overall outstanding service."
"Great, professional service. Made the whole process very painless."
"They offered a competitive price and a months free discount on my income protection policy."
"Dealt with Jake re Loss of Income protection which is now in force. Throughout the whole process Jake was extremely knowledgable, articulate & efficient and from beginning to end the whole process only took 7 days. I have already recommended Jake to 2 colleagues. Would use Jake & Drewberry again without hesitation. Thank you Jake. DC 👍"
"Personally dealing with Josh Martin, he was extreamly helpful and very professional. Was able to assist with any query’s I had on the policy and would respond quickly via email and phone. Helped to get a good deal on my policy."
"Our consultant, Victoria Slade, has provided very attentive and patient service over a rather drawn out application process (no fault of Drewberry). She has provided good advice, timely reminders and helpful service throughout. We thank her and would happily recommend."
"Very professional and friendly service."
"Very helpful at sorting out a policy form me. & good service. Thank you! Would recommend to friends & family."
"Excellent, clear advice. Straightforward application process."
"Sam from Drewberry was really helpful - both polite and informative. He had a lot of time to explain the details of life assurance to us and we both felt comfortable with the policy chosen."
"Great service and friendly, patient and helpful staff"
"Excellent service provided again by Drewberry. They provided a very personalised service, ensuring we had the right cover for my circumstances. Oliver took us through the process step-by-step and kept us informed throughout. Will definitely use Drewberry again in the future."
"James helped me to sort out my income protection insurance, He was very helpful,felt like a family member helping me out, Five star service!"
"The Advisor was courteous, and quick to respond to every question about the policy. The setting up was actioned very quickly and easily. The quote for the policy was market leading for the particular policy."
"A very helpful and friendly company, especially Rauri who explained all the options available to me in my current situation. He delivered the right policy to me and kept me informed each step of the way. I would highly recommend."
"I had the privilege and pleasure of Samantha and Jack dealing with my request. They were focussed, supportive, thorough and succinct. They understood my needs and delivered the right policy for me. I commend their process, delivery and most of all their humility and concern for me as a client."
"Very friendly and helpful service. Everything explained and I’m sure had I had any further questions later on they would of been more than happy to help. Highly recommended, thank you."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,209 reviews