Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
The advisor (Rauri) was very knowledgeable and helpful. He kept me updated throughout the process and nothing was too much trouble for him.
Very pleased with the level of service and advice received from Drewberry. Everything was fully explained and good communication throughout the whole process, with the new policy being set up quickly and efficiently.
Michael Barrow at Drewberry is very patient to explain for me every time I have a question. The service they provided is great! I would recommend Drewberry to my friends.
I’m really impressed with the help and advise I’ve received with Drewberry. I’ve chosen the deals that suit me thanks to the help and hard work from Rauri. Many thanks
Our company chose to enhance its employee benefit package with a focus on health and wellbeing to support employees after a very difficult 18 months. I partnered with Nadeem Farid from Drewberry to put two new policies in place, life assurance and health insurance. Nadeem listened carefully to our needs and provided very clear, non biased cover options perfectly summarised for our Directors and with plenty of detail for me as HR Manager. We now have both policies in place with a noticeable improvement in engagement already, having procured the health insurance with wellbeing programme. Nadeem has been an absolute pleasure to work with, he's supported us through every stage of the process with professionalism and patience! Nadeem has been at the end of an email or phone throughout and every query I've had has been responded to quickly. I am delighted with the service we've received and look forward to working with Drewberry going forward.
A very personal experience and extremely great knowledge of my unique job requirements regarding insurance.
Drewberry were incredibly helpful in finding us the most suitable options for private healthcare for our company. They are proactive ahead of annual renewals and a pleasure to deal with any ad-hoc changes to our policy or member details. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them.
Very professional, good communication and excellent advice.
Danielle Hines was very professional, dealt with renewal of a firm policy swiftly. Queries answered very promptly.
Excellent service; swift decision and quality reviews. Danielle Hines has been excellent throughout - supportive to all our needs and tailored exactly to our requirements.
Rauri providing efficient and helpful advice as usual. Personal service we have to live without too often these days! thanks!
Fabulous service from Gina and the team at Drewberry. Nothing to much trouble and really went above and beyond to get me the product I needed at a cost that suited my budget. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for your help
I contacted Drewberry and they were extremely helpful and didn't push for me to rush with my decision over a very important piece of insurance that I needed. I had plenty of options to choose from and they explained each one thoroughly. Many thanks!
We have used Drewberry for a couple of years now for two different group insurance products. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services, they are responsive and helpful whenever required, and make the process straightforward.
Samantha was great at setting things up and keeping me informed of progress. Exemplary service.
Very helpful, thorough, informative and human! Would happily recommend
Gina has been handling my Income Protection since I first took out a policy with Drewberry 4 years ago. On updating my policy this year, she was efficient, friendly, helpful and made me feel at ease. She explained things fully and answered any questions I had really quickly – it made me feel like she was really paying attention to my case and remembered details. I also spoke with Courtney who was really thorough, kind and friendly too. Couldn't have asked for more.
Great service from Drewberry. They manage our company life assurance policy will skill and efficient
Great efficient service when arranging income protection all handled with sensitivity thanks!
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,180 reviews