Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Martyn has helped twice now - there’s a good reason for that !
I've used Drewberry on more than one occasion to set up staff benefits. They are responsive, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. Great service, I highly recommend them
Looked to update income protection and life insurance. Very informative and complete advice given. Also managed to reduce the costs whilst increasing the cover level.
Gave us sound advice regarding our insurance needs without being overly pushy or sales focused. Professional and courteous in all communications.
Very efficient service. Knowledgeable staff who are pleasant and easy to deal with, my policy was set up in no time, with all of my requests and queries met while not feeling pushed into anything. Great company.
Sam has been so professional and so helpful. Nothing was ever too much trouble. I would highly recommend him. 100 percent.
I have dealt with Rauri Taylor at Drewberry for a number of years, taking out multiple policies in this time.

I find this company & Rauri in particular, very easy to deal with. He is very attentive & understanding of my circumstances. He is patient with my busy schedule & his communication is exceptional. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Rauri or Drewberry & I have never had any issues that haven't been instantly resolved at the time.

I genuinely feel that Rauri cares about my needs & goes the extra mile to ensure I get the right level of cover for the best possible price.

I cannot recommend Drewberry enough & will certainly be calling on Rauri's services, expertise & advice in the future.
Sophie at Drewberry has been excellent in sorting out my income protection policy. She has really gone the extra mile to sort out my application which turned out to be more complicated than expected. Thanks so much! Highly recommend the service provided.
Endless patience and help to get me transferred from AVIVA to BUPA without any 'hard-sell' just very informative answers to my questions to help me make the decision. Mt Advisor, Joe Toft, was very informed and kept every pre-arranged telephone appointment without trying to rush me to make a decision.
Nadeem from Drewberry has been a fantastic account manager throughout the time I have been working with him, particularly over the last month where he managed to decrease our latest health insurance renewal quote dramatically. He carried out a full market review and took it back to the insurer to get a discount. Every step of the way he took time to explain the process to me and answer multiple questions - nothing was ever an issue. Thanks Nadeem, and his team, for all the hard work making my job a little easier.
So helpful- took the pain out of buying life and health insurance
Drewberry were very clear and concise, and provided excellent options based on my requirements
Excellent service. Very straightforward process and great communication from Sophie Wilson all the way through. Happy customer and I would recommend Drewsberry to friends and family.
Fast efficient and helpful service
Everyone was super helpful in getting us set up with our new Health Insurance provider, initially helping us choose the best option for our needs. They provided the best customer service answering any queries we had.
Informative and efficient, a pleasure to do business with!
I had a great experience with Drewberry. Right from the start, Joe was very helpful and articulate in answering my many questions and helping me make the right choice. I would definitely recommend them to any other small business owners!
Excellent service, and very helpful when I had questions.
I was very pleased with the service received. I just rang in to notify a change in my circumstances from which I knew that my policy would be changed. Samantha was very knowledgeable about the different products and because of this I was able to save money. When it came to the second part of the process the service provided by Anne-Marie was also excellent and attentive. Overall, every step was explained clearly and it was very time efficient.
Always invaluable support, professional and trust worthy
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,908 reviews