Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
We were offered a significant number of coverage alternatives in a clear, structured format. Drewberry displayed very good content understanding and explanation of policy pro's/con's.
Received a professional and clear service. Everything was explained well.
Helpful advice. Agent seemed genuine and patient throughout the process - though he was a little rushed seemed as if he had other things to do. Otherwise fairly decent quotes and helped ensure key issues were covered.
responsive and professional throughout the interactions
Mike explained things very well which was good for me as I'm not familiar with the terminology, and he answered all my questions. The application process was straightforward and the policy was set up quickly and efficiently.
Very good clear advice. Helped to me to navigate what is otherwise a bit of a minefield. Drew was helpful and patient throughout.
The advice I received was explained to me clearly and proficiently. All contact was made at the right time with no delay and Mathew was also very courteous and pleasant to talk to. Very satisfied with the service I received.
I’ve been very happy with the support you’ve provided.
Helpful advice and now have taken out insurance through you. Cheers
Happy with the service and found the representatives to be polite and helpful, quick to respond to queries
Very helpful and efficient service.
Very helpful and efficient - would definitely recommend due to speed and response. Good choice of suppliers given.
I contacted Drewberry over 2 months before I needed cover to get some comparative quotes. Although they could not set the cover up, they were still happy to oblige. When I decided I wanted to use Drewberry, admittedly, I hadn't been very proactive and needed a policy set up at quite short notice. Again they done all the ground work and Consultant Drew Nelson organized everything for me. The only slight criticism I have, which is probably more down to the insurer than Drewberry, was that making the payment wasn't as smooth as could be. Not a major issue though.
Great Service Provided by Nadeem and his team.
I appreciated the courteous service given and the gentle reminders to complete tasks . I think the quotations for income protection given were better than another company I approached and with better terms. Rauri was clear that his focus was on making things as easy as possible which I appreciated and I think they delivered on this.
Helpful advice and good service was happy with the help I got and question I had were answered
Knowledable and very helpful. Not pushing a client
Drewberry offer informative and a personalised approach. I was very impressed by my representatives customer care and sales approach. Very relaxed and knowledgable, plus she gave me all the detail I needed to my decision. Thank you Egle.
Thorough, good communication and a good product as the outcome.
Got good advice about using Income Protection instead of Critical illness, found me good prices too. All staff were friendly and polite
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,126 reviews