Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Very quick and simple process. Great advice
James was very thorough throughout the whole process. He was patient and ready to answer all my questions. I was confident to proceed with his advice and now I have an Income Protection Insurance set up.
Very helpful and professional and he has matched the insurance product to my circumstances. Excellent service.
Very responsive and helpful!
Very knowledgeable staff, a great service from every team member. Would highly recommend.
I was extremely happy with the services that I received from Josh. I found him to be very helpful and informative. Josh explained that I was actually over insured by my existing income protection policies. I have now taken out a new policy, plus an additional one for critical illness, and my overall monthly fees have reduced substantially. I am so glad that I contacted Drewberry, my only regret is not doing it sooner. Highly recommended.
Excellent advice and professional service.
Quick response and easy to work with
Drewberry provided me with unbiased advice on several providers that helped me choose the Insurance and Income protection policies that suited my needs. I cannot thank them enough for their guidance and patience during the process. Would happily recommend Drewberry to others
Very good service received from James. Highly recommended.
I would definitely recommend Drewberry, professional company and great service received. A special mentions to Sophie that followed my application showing professionalism and great product knowledge.
Michael was very professionional in providing me an insurance policy specific to my needs which allowed me to make an informed decision. Thank you.
Having found Drewberry online, I found the process of setting up multiple insurance policies effortless. Our advisor Josh Martin, was professional, genuine, and focused heavily on my needs, giving myself and my family a bespoke package of cover that I have confidence and peace of mind with. Communication was excellent and the service offered by Josh and Drewberry outperformed what I had received from individual insurance companies.
Michael Barrowwas really helpful in explaining everything and finding us the best options. Would really recommend.
Efficient, transparent and very helpful.
Recommend it without a doubt!
Excellent service from Mike, did a great job explaining all the options and clearly knew his stuff - Thanks so much!
I was so impressed with the service and patience I received from Drewberry I would definitely recommend their services
Excellent advice and quality service.
Nadeem and his team have presented us a well thought through comprehensive solution to our private health care and travel insurance needs and provide outstanding service on an ongoing basis supporting us as the company grows.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,502 reviews