Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Oliver was outstanding and extremely patient as we went through all the options open and different insurance providers. I felt very safe and confident I'd chosen the right broker, who was determined to make sure I was in the hands of a reputable company and my mind could be a t rest. He was intelligent, articulate and very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to go back in a few months when I'll need some more help."
"I do not have a word to describe Bronja at Dreberry... words fail me. She helped with my little problem Bronja was so brilliant.. i cannot tell you All i can say if anyone comes into contact with my Superwoman Bronja... id say you are very Lucky indeed. I am almost in tears writing this Thank You My Superwoman Raj"
Thank you for your kind words Raj. As I have said to you throughout these past months, we are all professionals here and are not just about assessing your needs, placing you with the most appropriate policy then waving goodbye.

We truly care about our clients and if they do find themselves in a situation where they need advice and assistance, we want to be the first port of call so that we can use our expertise for a resolution.

Take Care.

Bronja
Manager – Protection Advice
"Matthew was great, funny and professional. Did everything he had to do. I would recommend to everyone."
"Very helpful made the process easy and clear thank you"
"Great service. Very diligent and knowledgable . Thankyou for your help."
"This is the second time I have used Drewberry and I have to say that I don’t think I would go to anyone else now. Both times they have been unbelievably helpful and ended up getting cheaper premiums than I could direct. They have never tried to over sell the products but been fair and made sure I am covered for what I needed. I dealt with Rauri Taylor both times and considering I messed him around for a few months he was patient and helpful. Can not fault them at all"
"Informative, personal and thorough! When one income protection firm had an exclusion, Josh uses expertise of the market to suggest trying elsewhere. Free help, expertise, got a good policy and was simple to complete."
"Helpful at talking through the various options and explaining the pitfalls of some policies. Transparent in the way they are funded; quite often it feels like you’re being sold to but explaining they are paid by the insurance providers helps. Jake was knowledgable and not pushy with sales. Cheers!"
"I received friendly and professional advice and service from Matthew. Thank you."
"Matthew was very professional with the advice he gave me regarding my insurance very friendly and helpful thank you great service"
"First rate professional service from Michael Barrow and Jack Mayham. I was looking to setup an income protection policy as I had recently switched to contracting. Michael explained all the various options clearly and without bias. Was in communication during the entire process and I feel the policy I have suits my needs perfectly. Would recommend."
"Samantha was very friendly but professional and happily gave me time to think through my options and to go away and think about the protection I needed without hassling me for an answer."
"I’ve been very happy with the support you’ve provided."
"Tenacious, friendly, helpful. Very good service. Thanks guys"
"Josh was very helpful sharing information on different types of policies especially as I have just set up my business. Thanks!"
"Straightforward made the process really simple and gave me the insurance that seemed right for me at a very competitive price"
"Helpful advice and now have taken out insurance through you. Cheers"
"Very helpful and professional advice from Christopher in regard to income protection insurance. Thankyou."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,376 reviews