Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Egle was the person I dealt with the most. She was so lovely and patient and she's super smart with all the knowledge in her head that she will apply to your particular scenario. She run and rerun different options for me over many hours and weeks of telephone conversions. She took extraordinary care and diligence to work out the best plan to suit my family's circumstances. I was over the moon to have agreed a plan that I feel is very good value for money and relieved to know that should anything happen to me, my family is protected. (You must speak to them - do not rely on the online calculators, there's much more to it)."
"Samantha was extremely thorough and professional from start to finish. She took time to understand my specific needs and I am really pleased to have had her help and expertise. Would highly recommend."
"Victoria helped me to source the right income for me and was extremely professional during the whole process. I couldnt fault the service and would recommend using the company."
"Great service. Sam explained my options clearly and the new policies were sorted out in next to no time !"
"Quick, easy friendly service. Egle was amazing."
"Great, quick and easy and very professional"
"Very customer focussed, and very professional to deal with."
"Very good service Staff were friendly and helpful."
"Very good company all the staff are very polite and helpful. Oliver has been very helpful and made it very easy for me to understand the policy that I was buying. Many thanks to all the team."
"Josh Martin helped setup our relevant like and key man insurances policies."
"Very helpful and accurate advice!"
"James was most helpful, explaining the various different options and nuances in order to get the best cover for my personal situation. Highly recommended and professional."
"Helped navigate the options available for my wife and I."
"Friendly and efficient service with good communication throughout."
"Oliver provided excellent communication throughout the process and I felt he went above and beyond with this service provision"
"great service setting up my insurance."
"Excellent advice, and prompt service. Very impressed with my policy and help that I was given."
"Michael Barrow was absolutely awesome, professional and truly helpful all the way setting up our insurance policy, made it super easy to select the right one. Highly recommend him for everyone. Thank you so much for your hard work Michael."
"A simple policy well explained good impartial advice and knowledge done with a smile. Many thanks"
"Straightforward, plain-speaking, thorough, patient, not at all pushy in a sales capacity, though pushed things along persistently with other parties. All in all, very good."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,209 reviews