Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant customer service & 100% reliable in sourcing the perfect cover for your needs at the lowest but best possible price!
Would 100% recommend
I needed to amend and renew my private medical insurance and Drewberry was extremely helpful. I communicated with Joe who gave a very clear explanation of available options and even found some extras to my existing terms. His valued support through the process helped enormously.
Very quick and professional service
Very easy to deal with. Responds quickly
Josh Martin was very helpful and efficient, and arranged everything. I would use them again.
Attentive and responsive.
Michael is very thorough and patient. Knows answers to any questions. Well done.
Brilliant service. Policy sorted very easily.
Josh was brilliant, very quick process, simple, regular updates and reliable. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service can’t fault the level of professionalism and communication. Highly recommend.
I dealt with Joe for health insurance and he was excellent. Knowledgeable, patient (as there were a few delays from my side) and he knew the whole market whereas I had only approached one insurer directly. I’d definitely recommend them for many reasons and I’m so glad I didn’t go direct and used a broker instead. Drewberry are not salesy at all, I was provided with the facts (unlike other companies who rang me). Plus they think about things I wouldn’t have to make sure I got the right policy for my family. Excellent to work with. Would highly recommend.
Drewberry helped us with income protection - they were prompt with responses and had good market knowledge. We made a significant saving with our new policy. I would definitely recommend them.
Nadeem Farid who deals with our employee insurance always does a thorough job.
I've had a very good experience. Sophie kept me up to date and was very helpful. I am really pleased with the product I received and the whole process was much easier than if I had attempted to do it myself.
I found all communication to be clear and concise. The initial service following my original enquiry was very quick and efficient. Everything else that followed was in a timely fashion and documentation was as promised. I was slightly dreading reviewing our Group Life Scheme but the whole experience turned out to be very straightforward, and cost effective for us.
Good advice, well organised and efficient, Sophie @ Drewberry was a pleasure to work with.
Professional, attentive but not "pushy"
Josh has offered a responsive, proactive and extremely helpful service steering me through income protection, the policies that will suit me best and ultimately getting the best result for me in relation to this policy. I was kept informed each step of the way and would certainly recommend Drewberry to anyone seeking guidance and advice about their levels off insurance.
Very helpful and efficient
I find it hard to fault the service provided, starting with an in depth discussion of my needs and followed up with several options to consider. Everything promised was fulfilled quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Drewberry.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,718 reviews