Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Excellent service from Sam. Policy arranged very quickly and calls and emails responded to almost immediately. Will be recommending to friends.
Very pleased with the assistance that Egle provided in finding a suitable health insurance policy.
Excellent and timely service.
Drewberry did an excellent job in explaining our various options, listening to our concerns, and walking us through the process.
Drewberry have been very thorough and responsive and found the right product for me and have not pressured me or felt pushy at all. They do just what they say on the tin!
Great service throughout, Samantha was really helpful and I would highly recommend using Drewberry.
Highly recommend Mike, he is extremely knowledgeable and always professional in his approach. So pleased with the service we received and also the products recommended were more comprehensive and affordable than other products recommended from alternative companies.
Joe helped me to pick the right healthcare provider, he was great at taking me through all the options and explaining the parts of the policy that were important. Transaction was simple and easy, would happily use again
Very professional and a provided me with a high value for money product - thank you
Very helpful and knowledgeable with the product available. Will definitely recommend them to family and friends.
Excellent, friendly and timely advice.
Martyn provided an excellent service on both our medical and death in service benefits.

Martyn was super helpful informative throughout the process and managed to secure us a great deal on both schemes.

Thank you for all your help Martyn. I look forward to working with Drewberry moving forward.
Excellent efficient, knowledgeable and friendly service
Great service
Nadeem and James have provided us with an excellent service so far and I would highly recommend them. Professional, courteous and quick - perfect!
Drewberry made our renewal process simple and seamless. Danielle Hines was amazing to work with, understood our needs and worked with us to find a plan that met our specific needs. It was a pleasure working with Drewberry.
We always get an excellent service from Drewberry!
It was great to receive accurate information and impartial advice from Joseph who was patient and listened to our needs. He offered advice on a cross section of health insurance providers which afforded us the opportunity to consider our choice with no pressure. This is how it should be. Thanks to Joseph, we will be using Drewberry again very soon.
I took out an Income protection policy with Drewberry. All through I was expertly guided by their agent Michael Barrow. I think this policy is vital for any one considering or in self-employment.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,023 reviews