Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Happy with the service provided. Drewberry are patient, knowledgeable and there was no pressure to take out a product.
Good advice well presented, helpful and thorough. Joy to deal with.
I went online to benchmark my existing Income Protection Policy and came away with a new policy that is better suited to my needs and circumstances. Oliver was really helpful, patient and went through numerous options with me to help me find the right policy.
Excellent advice and service, a pleasure to deal with and great outcome.
Very easy to get set up and Joseph was very helpful.
REally helpful and knowledgeable service. Really appreciated all the support.
Having contacted several insurance advisers over the last couple of months, most never even bothered to get back with the required information. However, right from the outset, Drewberry were fantastic. The adviser that we dealt with, Samantha Haffenden-Angear, was outstanding. Very professional, friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. In the scheme of things, the policy we were taking out was very small scale indeed, but we were made to feel important and valued. This also goes for her support-specialist, Anne-Marie Barleycorn, with whom we also had dealings. I would have no hesitation in recommending Drewbury.
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Drewberry Insurance covered all aspects of the policy in a helpful and friendly manner.
Easy helpful and professional service
Oliver was knowledgeable polite and went through thoroughly all the cover details and costs to suit myself. I would highly recommend this company and thank Oliver for his excellent service.
Danielle has been very helpful to us.
Simple, cost efficient and responsive. Would recommend to any business owner.
Drewberry have been incredibly helpful to us in setting up our life assurance policy. They have listened to what we needed and have been incredibly patient whilst we have pondered (for far too long) about when to proceed. Thanks in particular to Martyn who was a great support to us.
Very good service competitive prices
I have been really impressed with Samantha from Drewberry. Whilst sorting out some insurance for me, she has been extremely professional and very clear in the advice given. The whole process was smoothly managed and I really felt as though she was offering advice with my best interests in mind. I would thoroughly recommend.
Very helpful and lovely service,
Brilliant service - fast, responsive, impartial. Highly recommended.
Danielle was fantastic, we asked her loads of questions and nothing was too much. She never lost patience with us even when it would have been easy to do so. First class.
Is been wonderful speaking with Gina Walsh from day 1 and she was very helpful and friendly.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,180 reviews