Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
James at Drewberry offered up options for income protection from across the marketplace and across policy types, having understood my requirements. He never rushed me for an answer and got my queries answered. He supported me very well throughout the process.
Drewberry is incredible--specifically our consultant, Martyn Coates!!! We are a small software company headquartered in Virginia (USA), with an office in London, and Martyn expertly provided various options & detailed information, made good recommendations, assisted with the implementation, ever-so-patiently dealt with our questions & changes, and followed up with employees as well as vendors. I couldn't ask for anything more--and couldn't have done this so smoothly from "across the pond" without Martyn and Drewberry. I'm very thankful and highly recommend both Martyn and Drewberry.
Friendly advice and none pushy. Great advice on what can be a minefield of quotes. Would highly recommend.
I received very good advice, Matthew was patient in going step by step through the policy, the alternatives and found the best option for me. An excellent service and very personalised.
I am really happy with the service Drewberry provides, special the adviser Josh been really helpful. Thank you
Really helpful. Christopher took the time to go through my circumstances & outgoings & found the right policy for me. He did not push the expensive products just to get the sale, in fact the cheapest one was best for my personal circumstances. Thanks for talking me through everything.
My interlocutor always avaible, fast answer by email. Analysis of my needs and proposal very fast. Service provided is complete.
Nadeem and his team have been a great help in arranging life and health insurance for Fabacus Services. We always get a prompt response to our queries. I would definitely recommend them.
Very quick , clear and knowlegeable
Easy and efficient to set up payment protection. Saved myself a lot of money by choosing this method (payment protection) rather than loss of license insurance!
Drewberry helped me set up income protection insurance. Matt was patient, professional and very helpful. This is not an area of insurance that I would want to navigate alone.
Oliver was fantastic and very patient in a getting a misunderstanding resolved. Would recommend him and the service provided to all.
Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
Straight forward, great service, advised the best options. Would recommend
Helped us fund a great new plan
James was responsive, flexible and knowledgeable. I got a good sense that he understood both my needs and the products on offer and found me a great match. I'm very happy with the service received.
Very helpful and professional service
Josh was very knowledgable and helpful giving me all the information I required to make the correct product for my needs.
Good service provided, good communication and efficient turnaround
Joe Toft was very knowledgable and helpful
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 2,579 reviews