Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
5 out of 5
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Dewberry has been excellent in putting together our requirements for employee insurance benefits. We would definitely recommend them to any company looking to do the same as ourselves.
very helpful thanks Drewberry
I highly recommend Joseph Toft at Drewberry who provided an excellent service when setting up our Company Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance. His guidance, advice and indeed patience to help us find the right provision was invaluable. Thank you Joseph and Drewberry for helping us implement our employee benefits!
Very helpful service, not at all pushy and pleasant to deal with
PMI - very patient, and answered my detailed questions about policy wording to enable me to decide. They saved me a lot of money.
Really helpful and friendly staff, made the process stress free and without pressure.
Samantha did a wonderful job by putting into place the insurance in an efficient manner. The communication, the options, and the process were clearly communicated. Definitely recommending.
Quick, efficient and made easy for busy folks like me - thanks Gina
Quick response throughout, excellent service and detailed knowledge.
The bottom line is that you want someone who feels as if they are on your side, who takes the time to understand and answer all your questions, who is responsive and who you feel you can trust - that what you get with Drewberry, no question..!
Matthew was very helpful in explaining the insurance options and recommending the right one for us. He was in touch throughout and helped with documentation and any questions we had. I would greatly recommend Matthew's services to anyone looking for health insurance for their family.
Matthew kindly agreed to review my health insurance and found a very competitive rate and arranged it accordingly.
Excellent service provided - very knowledgeable team who provided me with the best choice of policies available. The whole process was completed very quickly at times that suited me.
Prompt action and set up of a new income protection policy saving me money through a different insurance company to present one for same level of cover. Easy process from start to finish. Well done all.
We came to Drewberry to sort out our Life Insurance for the mortgage on our house. Everything was clear and we were very happy with the service we received from Gina and George. We look forward to coming back to Drewberry in the future.
really pleased with how quickly my policy was set up.
Very helpful during a stressful time, attention to detail was fantastic and Josh kindly called and kept me updated throughout. Great service
Rouri was very helpful and efficient in processing my income protection insurance Thanks
Christopher was really helpful in setting up my life insurance policy - he listened to what I wanted, provided some great options and was always on hand to answer any queries or concerns I had. Would be happy to recommend him.
Drewberry were very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient - they have resolved my needs quickly and i am very happy with the service so far!
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,282 reviews