Digital Dreams SL - Spain Dream Villas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Dreams SL - Spain Dream Villas

About Digital Dreams SL - Spain Dream Villas: Welcome to Spain Dream Villas (Digital Dreams SL) one of the Spain leading luxury holiday home rental specialists boasting a portfolio of more than 700 luxury holiday villas of the Spain finest vacation destinations.

info@dreamvillasspain.com

Ctra. de Manacor, 115, 2 B

"From the transfer to and from the airport everything was excellent. The villa was comfortable and very clean and was in a good position for quietness but also near amenities. Can't wait to book my next holiday. Digital Dreams SL service is superb, we were well informed with information and any queries if you have any are handled by Digital Dreams professionally. We have used Digital Dreams SL before and will use again and would definitely recommend. Strongly recommend, you won't be disappointed."
"This was my first time booking with Spain Dream Villas Holidays - Digital Dreams SL. The booking process was simple and convenient. Each portion of the travel was smooth, from the airport parking, through flights and car hire, to the directions to the villa in Ibiza. The villa itself was lovely and was obviously very new. It was clean and really well presented with everything we could need aside from a pair of scissors and an extra couple of mugs. The pool was lovely. The owners father appeared on the first evening with a huge peacock float without prompting or any request on our part which my daughter loved. I booked the holiday after doing more research on the destination than much else and subsequently read the reviews on here. Naturally I was a bit concerned but I can honestly say that it could not have gone more smoothly and I could not be more satisfied. Most people leave a review on sites like this when things go wrong and people rarely take the time to leave a review when things have gone 'as expected'. I booked an expensive (for me) holiday and got what I wanted. I expected a lot from Digital Dreams SL and they hit the mark."
"Could not have been happier with our experience. The property manager was very helpful in the planning stage. The villa we rented was everything we hoped for and more. The family who owned the property and lived there as well were very friendly and welcoming. Spain Dream Villas (Digital Dreams SL) representative we worked with was knowledgeable, professional and responsive. He helped us with reservations, car rental and area information. Great villa and we recommend Spain Dream Villas for anyone visiting Mallorca."
"The team at Spain Dream Villas were very professional, villa was immaculate and as described and we particularly liked the personal touches. Pollensa was beautiful and it was nice to enjoy a scenic walk in and out each evening. Also enjoyed the lunch take out service at nearby son brull, which was surprisingly good value considering it's the best hotel in the area. Couldn't recommend highly enough."
Digital Dreams SL - Spain Dream Villas is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews