Dreams Reviews

11PM

contracts@dreams.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Dreams made you happy

"Advice in the showroom seemed fine. Delivery was great. Bed sagged after a month or so. We're not particularly heavy and the salesperson knew I needed support for my back. I called up and then got told about the 'tolerance' that is 'normal'. I knew we hadn't reached the degree of sagging where they would accept that there was a fault so we opted for the exchange and paid £100 or so more for another bed. Exchange was fine. New bed sagged too. A few cm may not sound like much but it really doesn't support your back. I know that they won't accept that there is a problem until it gets extreme and I'm not willing to sacrifice my back for that. I've flipped the mattress to the 'non topper' side so it's rock hard and ridged at the edges but that is better than saggy for me. Feel we've wasted a lot of money."
Are you Dreams? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Dreams receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Mattress (therapist actigel) collapsed after 10 months use. Contacted Dreams who sent out an inspector. Following his report we were told that the collapsed sides and shifting of top surface was no fault of theirs and would not be doing anything about it. My suggestion is don’t buy a mattress from Dreams. We now need to buy another mattress."
"I have bought 2 faux leather bed frames from dreams and they are the best beds I have ever had, from ordering them to delivery everything went like clockwork I can't find any fault at all, My bed was the first one I bought and I have had it for a few years now and it is a great bed, the second bed I bought was for my son and again its a great bed, if I had to buy another bed the only place I would buy one from is Dreams."
"The comfort return guarantee if you have the tiniest little mark on the mattress although u have 40 nights trial is a load of rubbish. The customer service side is not helpful at all all they want is your money then after that they are not interested. I’m am going to take this further and advise everyone to be careful when purchasing a bed from dreams. Lack of customer care and after sales are not interested although u have purchased all the insurances and extras that’s sold to you. If u have a problem you will be on the phone for hours to get through to a customer advisor that does not careless. I will be taking this matter further through the furniture obadsman as Dreams are not interested should be called “nightmares”. After spending nearly 2000 pound there is no complaints department and not interested if you have any slight problem. I will never go back again to this company. The term 40 nights is misleading and not explained at all just another sales scam.. be careful and shop around,"
"These people took my money in full and could not deliver my the items on the the deliver date they originally made. Unfortunately we had no beds to sleep on in our new property. I would never recommend this company to my dearest enemy."
"Dreams Store, Brislington, Bristol. From the moment we walked in the store to the delivery men arriving every aspect of buying our new mattress was hassle free. We were advised by E Mail and phone as to the date and time slot our goods were arriving. The delivery team were friendly and polite. Would I shop there again ? Yes."
"Had a mattress delivered costing £745 its way to hard harder than the one in the showroom. They agreed to swap it for another mattress of our choice £200 cheeper but we lost the difference. It didnt turn up on the day specified. So loads of phone calls later it was to be swapped two days later. When they turned up they wouldnt swap it because there was a mark on it where it had rubbed the wall as i had to shift it back upstairs after getting it down for them two days earlier. Now we have a mattress that we cant sleep on cause its like a slab of concrete and we cant get the second mattress because ours has a mark on it which incidently ive hoovered off. I have sent pictures and an email to them of the flawless too hard mattress and await a response. Should of gone to bensons."
"Bought a £1800 TV bed combination from Dreams - when they came to install it the TV didn't fit the bed brackets at all ....told by the delivery team that customers services would call me same day to resolve the problem, they didn't - 2 days later called at the SHOP, the shop couldn't get through to their own customer services department, told the same thing eventually - no call, the following day I am calling them again and was told they need 72 hours to call back - what a joke - a TV Bed with a TV that's does not fit and cant be used - I will nit buy from Dreams ever again - whoever is running this business doesn't seem to know what customer service"
"Cheap slat design with a £1200 bed. Not covered by guarantee told it was wear n tear. Ordered another slat only to find it has 3 supporting legs only 2 could be fitted as the fool taking my order didn’t know the current bed which had a storage drawer and it would go on top of that."
"Extremely poor delivery service Ridiculous delivery system. I was promised that my bed will arrive in 6 weeks (which is already very long delivery time for beds!). Now being told that it will take 10 weeks! Apparently it was always meant to be 10 weeks, so the store salesman just lied to our faces. Absolute joke!"
"We paid almost £2,900 for a Nature's Finest 4500 SK Super King Size bed expecting the best nights' sleep ever. The delivery guys dropped the mattress in an oily puddle. The plastic cover was ripped so the mattress was stained with oil. Their surreptitious attempt to clean the mattress failed and they had to confess. The second mattress was delivered after 4 weeks. Four months later we were both waking up in pain. We got the mattress inspected to be told that the top mattress had collapsed. We were assured it was a one off manufacturing fault and Dreams replaced this mattress with another Nature's Finest 4500 SK. The third mattress lasted 6 months before we could take no more pain filled mornings. This mattress has been condemned too. It is like sleeping on concrete. Dreams have agreed to let us replace it with a different manufacturer's mattress and will allow us to choose one that is up to £200 more. Wow! That does not even cover the Osteopath's bill. We are not impressed."
"*****DO NOT USE DREAMS!!!***** I have not experienced such bad customer services from a company this bad in many many years. I purchased a mattress from Dreams on 11th August 2018. It turned out to be significantly faulty. I called the store to report this, but they told me that they did not deal with complaints and that i had to call the nationally customer services line. I called this number to report the fault - Dreams will NOT deal with complaints of faulty products until they have sent someone out to verify that you are telling the truth! When I asked what time this would be, they informed me that it would be at the end of the following week!!! Despite me pointing out how unacceptable this was, and in total breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, they would not budge. When the Friday of the following week came, a gentleman arrived and full credit to him, he was on time, and assessed the mattress quickly, concluding that the fault was clear and obvious, and that we needed a replacement one. He informed me that he would send his report to Dreams and that they would be in touch to arrange a replacement. Well they didn't! I gave them the benefit of the doubt and gave them the Monday of the following week in case he hadn't sent his report until late on the Friday, but they still did not call me. I had to call them on the Tuesday! The person I spoke to had to search for his report on their system indicating that nobody was going to call me from Dreams at all, until I eventually chased them up! He saw that we needed a replacement, but then said that the earliest they would deliver one to me was another 14 days!! I can't express how gobsmacked I was at this point at the utter incompetence and awful service they were offering. This was arranged with the person to be delivered between 07:00 - 07:30 so that it arrived before I left for work. He explained that this was a special request as they normally only provide slots of AM or PM (which is another ridiculous service that Dreams and some other companies still offer which is very outdated and poor). I today have received a text message to say that my delivery tomorrow will arrive between 09:00-10:00. I have called back to clarify that I had actually had an arrangement for it to be delivered between 0700-0730 as that is when I am in the house before leaving for work and after the start of Dreams' available delivery times of 0700, to be told that there was no record of this arrangement and that it would not be met. I now have to wait for another 2 weeks for it to be delivered as I won't be in tomorrow between 0900-1000. I have had this faulty mattress since 11th August (now 18th September) and appears that it will be another 2 weeks before a replacement will be sent. Dreams are operating in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, have atrocious customer services and have offered NOTHING to compensate. I totally regret using Dreams and would very highly recommend you not to use them!"
"Bad customer service and dishonest. I bought a mattress on september 8th and i am still waiting to get it deliveted. After they set a delivery date they randomly changed it to the next day, after i complained to them it happened once again because of an error in their website and no matter how many time i contacted no one helped and they kept saying the delivery date I picked (the initial date they confirmed over and over by email and texts) wasn't available but when i checked the same item i ordered online that delivery date was still available to new buyers."
"Bought two beds and two mattresses from Dreams just under three years ago, now the springs are coming through one of the mattresses. Contacted Customer Services to be told to have an independent review, which would cost me £50, then if it was due to faulty workmanship they would replace the mattress but would deduct £150 for usage. What a waste of space. In my opinion, poor product and even worse customer service. Wouldn't use or recommend Dreams again."
"We ordered a mattress from dreams and it smelled damp and musty, after sending round an “independent” inspector who could not smell anything (after family, friends and a police officer who could) Dreams refused to give us a refund, we could however take a reduced priced item such as a put you up bed BUT they would keep the difference. Dreams reduced me to tears out of sheer frustration. We are now stuck with an inferior product which has caused back and shoulder issues for both my partner and myself. DO NOT give dreams your hard earned cash."
"After reading the reviews decided to buy a mattress from Dreams. Unfortunately the Charlton Store is in a class of their own took over an hour to arrange finance. However that was the best of it returned 3 items and exchanged 1 3 days later after wasted 40 minutes as they couldn’t refund £62. 3 months later and still waiting heard every excuse under in the book, store can’t process refunds, head office will not do it, can’t get hold of a super user, don’t know how to edit paperwork, can’t use a computer (literally that was after another exciting visit watching a idiot prat about for 20 minutes) etc. Last I heard was customer services was going to escalate this to the divisional manager if she couldn’t sort it that was the 17 Jul. Insult to injury emailed me on 2 Aug asking how I’d rate the support I’ve received - SERIOUSLY!"
"I placed my order for 3 bedside tables and a sofa bed on August 1st. I have a guest staying with me so need the sofa bed asap. The earliest delivery date was shown as August 17th. 17 days for the delivery was later than I had hoped for but I selected it and ordered anyway. On August 7th I receive a confirmation email. This email incorrectly states August 7th as my order day (why did it take 7 days for the confirmation to go through?) and lists the delivery date as August 29th. An extra 12 days delay is unacceptable. I checked my online account and it still lists by delivery date as August 17th. I contacted the customer service team online and spoke to Katy. She informed me that those sofa beds are made to order (not mentioned on the website when I was ordering) and that the earliest delivery date is the 29th, despite my online order stating otherwise. I explained that I may need to source a sofa bed else where and requested that the bedside tables be despatched and delivered on the 17th, as arranged and that I would get back to them about the sofa. Katy refused. In fact she was generally very unhelpful and did absolutely nothing to try to rectify the situation. I therefore emailed the customer service department explaining the situation and requested that a manager deal with and split my order. Max Fox split the order and said the tables would arrive on August 17th, as planned, but that the sofa would now be delayed even more and he wouldn't be able to confirm a delivery date until AFTER the 17th. So his solution to a delayed order was to delay it even more. Terrible company. Incompetent staff. Wont be using them again."
"We went to our Torquay store to buy a single mattress, they had some reduced mattresses which we were happy to buy one off, we went and found a member of staff who was a young man who was pleasant enough, we went to the billing area where two older men were sitting at the desk, these two men were the rudest they could be, they gave us the impression that they wanted no interaction with us at all, we I tried to make light of the situation buy making a joke about if I buy one reduced mattress do I get one free they blanked us completely, the young lad was waiting to get on a computer he even had to ask one of them to get a plastic cover for it. When the block was coming back with it they kept saying that we could use the lift as it might be easier than the stair when carrying the mattress down from the first floor. I then said are you forgetting we are the customer and that I was not employed by them and that it was their job, the young lad evenly helped my partner to get the mattress in the bag and carry it to our car. When returning to the shop he apologised and said that they are not allowed to pack or move items in case they get hurt and sue the company. Well what if the customer gets hurt and sues the company. I had never heard anything so rediculous, no wonder people are shopping on line and shops are going out of business. And for the other two members of staff they need to go on a customer service course or find another profession where they do not come into contact with the public. I wanted to ask about a king size bed that I had seen but thought best not will look else where."
"Bed delivery delayed 3 weeks (I had to wait 7 weeks in total!) because the shop staff and ordering department didn’t even order my mattress!! Customer service solution was to just go and select another mattress!! When delivery arrived, the wrong mattress was actually brought so I had to wait for the driver to go back to depot to collect mine. Will never go back or recommend."
"we went to one of Belfast shop, placed the order and had to wait for a simple bed base 3 weeks. Finally, we got goods news, but we had to wait for another week for the bed to delivered (they do not do next day delivery any more?). Agreed Wednesday was so long - I stayed at home until 7 pm waiting for a driver (he doesn't know what time he will be at your address). never ever back."
Dreams is rated 2.45 based on 51 reviews