Dreams Reviews

2AM

contracts@dreams.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Dreams made you happy

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
"Just purchase a bed from your belfast branch on Boucher road we had first class service from your sales rep Adam Cummings would definitely return and recommend your store to others"
Are you Dreams? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Will not buy from them again and would not advise anyone to , we had delivery of our order which only come as part order , the delivery team said customer service would be in touch with and new delivery date with the week , so waited for a call , no call after a week , went in store to see what was going said they were sorry, store sent email to customer service and said they should call within the week, no call , called the store a week after they said sorry we will email the again for you they will get in touch with week , no call wife went in to store , to see what was happening, only to be told it’s your word against ours from the customer service team that you have not had delivery, what can say , they have now said they will deliver other in 4 weeks , can’t say this going to happen but let’s sew"
"I have been meaning to leave a review for weeks but just didnt get to it. I just want to say that all companies make mistakes and it is how they are sorted that sets the standard. We have recently had months of dealings with dreams over a complete bedroom furniture set, it's very long and complicated and so so I'll cut to the crunch. We did get our matter settled, in full. I'm afraid I had to go to the top which shouldn't have happened but, to be fair to dreams, they did then respond in a proper and timely manner and the issue was sorted in full. So thank you dreams for dealing with our issue."
"Never again, ordered a pillow for delivery at nearly £50. The delivery courier Hermes who 9 out of 10 times deliver to the same road and number but different area 5 miles away had me waiting in all day for nothing and late at night get emailed saying they tried to deliver but was not in. I called Dreams the next morning and after moaning and saying why do they use these rubbish companies the gentleman said he would cancel immediately and refund my money. After a few calls and now a papal dispute I still have not had my refund. PayPal are patiently waiting and so am I after 17 days. Be warned because even though they know the parcel is on way back to them and Hermes have stated on tracking there is a delay for some reason, I still not got my money back."
"Bought a Hypnos mattress from you Five years ago, the mattress cost nearly £3000. We then started to notice it was sagging were we lay, dreams arranged for an inspection, the inspector came and said the bed had failed. We are now being offered £335 ☹️. How can this be."
"Really wish id read these reviews before me and my husband brought a mattress. We decided to treat ourselves to a nice one costing about £800 . Mattress less than a year old and is dipped in the middle were we lay. Homeserve inspectors say not a fault because it doesn’t make their specs for faults, even though u can physically see the dips. Dreams then say you have to pay for an independent review of the mattress to say fault then they will look at again. We are both really stressed and wake up numerous times in the night between us. Really disappointed."
"I recently purchased two mechanical beds from Dreams of Caerphilly and was served by a very helpful gentleman David who processed my order and gave me approx delivery dates which were indeed adhered to could not fault the whole process from beginning to delivery kept informed right the way throughout absolutely faultless."
"I attended the store with my daughter, and paid in full for a new bed and mattress. We were given a date for delivery, which was over two months away.The store took two contact numbers and an email, to let us know of any changes or problems. The day before the due delivery, we had taken two days off work to dismantle the old bed, which we did. I called the shop to confirm delivery. Michael told me,"you called to store to change the delivery", so it will now be another two weeks away. When i challenged him as to who called the store as neither i or my daughter had, he said I don't know. It is on the computer. As he was blatantly lying, about us contacting them, I asked to complain. He gave me customer services number, which sent me straight back to him. Now very angry at this lying toad, i obtained another number for customer services. Told them the same story about the lies from the CROYDON store, and the changed delivery slot. They were less than sympathetic, and offered us a slot a week away. Now again we need to take time off work to be there if and when they turn up, but also to dismantle the old bed. I hate liers. On Dreams own page they rate their trust pilot reviews as 9.5/10. How truthful is that rating as i have seen other less than happy reviews about this company!!!!!!!"
"Mattress less than year old goes lumpy in one area homeserve inspectors say not a fault because it doesn’t make their specs for faults, even though u can physically see lump . Dreams then say u have to pay for independent review of mattress to say fault then they will look at again. Don’t touch dreams £1500 spent and don’t want to know"
"Horrendous delay in receiving my bed, no communication except when I telephone to find out what's going on. Currently two calendar months since I placed my order and we are still no closer to knowing when the bed will be delivered."
"Awful company, tried to cancel an online order 24hrs after making it as they changed the delivery window from 1 week to 7 weeks. Webiste clearly says you can do this within 48 hrs no problem. Obviously didnt tell their computer or tele staff as apparently the computer says no you cant cancel. fuming."
"I purchased a Mannoth mattress in January. I was told that because I was a wheelchair user I was entitled to Vat relief. This was a big factor in making my purchase. I contacted the company 3 weeks ago to find out where my refund was. I was told it would take 40 days to process. Needless to say the 40 days are long gone. I've just been conned again."
"get sent a mattress that is the wrong size then have to call their sub contractor to make an appointment several months later for them to verify that it's the wrong size cos this lot don't trust you to use a tape measure. painful process. not recommended."
"After roughly 4 years and lately suffering from bad sleep, I complained to dreams they sent out an independent contractor for insurance assessment and I have been told that the natural dip in the centre of a double mattress is natural ware and tare ! What a load of rubbish it's only dipped in the middle & you can feel the springs through the top padding layer ! Declined insurance claim !!! Trading standards it is then. DREAMS VERY POOR AFTERCARE."
"I spent £800 on a posturtech superior mattress. Less than 18 months and rotating it on a monthly basis the mattress has two dips where me and my partner lay. Customer services told me to call an independent company called homeserve. Who would call and inspect the mattress. This would cost £48 up front and if no fault was found to the mattress would not get this reimbursed by dreams. I'm not sure if I can be bothered with the stress of it to be honest. I thought dreams were the no.1 bed specialist...but I would never use them again they are dreadful. I thought I'd get at least 6/7 yrs out of the mattress! !"
"Store staff are nice but this Hassan guy from the cancellation department knows ZERO about customer service. Whilst most furniture shops provide free cancellation/refunds within a few weeks, Dreams charge 20% if you change your mind just after 48 hours! And they will argue and blame customers for not reading the fine print displayed on the wall in the stores. They are not legally incorrect but the horrible attitude is a first I've seen in decades. Will stay away from Dreams."
"I bought a mattress from Dreams which cost me about £800, within two days the mattress started to cave in where we sleep, so much so its worst then our old one, which we binned before buying this one. Went back to the store, spoke to the sales team, who advised us that if we wanted to exchange the mattress for a new one, we would have to pay £50 towards the collection of the defected mattress. We didn't want to pay for the £50 extra, as we believe this should be part of the 40 nights exchange service. We were then advised that we should wait 30 days and then they would send over someone to inspect the mattress. When the inspection team arrived, they were from an independent company who informed us that the mattress was still in "acceptable by law" levels of deterioration. They also told us that this type of mattress should be used in beds with 9cm apart slats and ours are 15cm separate from each other. But it has never been a problem with our old mattress and we were never told by the sales people that this would be a requirement before buying the mattress. We really don't want to spend any more money on this shop, as we feel we have been missold a product. They have then sent us a 20% discount as a gesture of "goodwill" if we wanted to buy anything else from them. I think its really poor customer service and misleading sales service. I would never recommend this shop to anyone. Nor i want to spend anymore money here."
"Bought a bed from dreams, paid extra for delivery on a date that we would be in. My husband started putting the bed together and realised the bed doesn’t fit right, don’t know how it’s past quality goods standard. Husband up to ask for a new one, was told we had to wait an extra 10 days.... which means sleeping on the mattress on the floor (he explained he suffers from bad back) did nothing only say sorry. I rang up got a 10% refunded back. Decided we would down grade to a double, and was told we would get £100 back as that was the price difference from double to king. We won’t receive this refund until the exchange has happened and even after the exchanges we could be waiting upto 3-5 working days. So In theory we have had all this over last two weeks for a double bed to be not compensated or refunded the delievery fee. Totally useless. No help what so ever. Wouldn’t recommend this company. Definitely won’t be buying from here again!"
"My best advice would be ...if you're thinking about shopping at dreams ...don't! Shop staff are excellent ...guarantee is totally worthless ...if you have an issue their " independent engineer" tells you one thing then reports back "no problem" ...so ....if you want a new bed ...buy a cheap comfortable one elsewhere and replace it four times in 8 years ...it's cheaper than buying their expensive beds and mattresses with a totally worthless 8 year guarantee"
"I bought my bed from Dreams. Now after four weeks i have been informed that they can only deliver by the manufacturer on wednesday or they will contact me if they come to my postcode in future on my convenient day."
Dreams is rated 2.11 based on 90 reviews