Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

"We spent the day at dream 3D as an introduction to using 3D printers, our idea was to go and get an understanding of if we would be able to apply the technology in our industry and to what degree of accuracy they would be able to deliver. We work in a medium to heavy industry and as such I as a little apprehensive. But spending a bit of time looking at what they can do, we were convinced that there are opportunities to use this technology and not just as a gimmick but I am sure we will be able to improve on our delivery and reduce out cost base. Once we had decided that it was of use we then went through the process of setting up and sending the first print, so we will not be all lost when we get our own printer. Turns out it is easier than you would think. All in all they guys at Dream 3D were very good adaptive to be able to respond to our questions and did not rush us. We left feeling informed and ready to take the leap into 3D printing on our own. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is thinking about getting into 3D printing."
"Had just what I needed, reasonable price, delivered exactly when promised and got me up an running again with the minimum of fuss. Definitely intend to be a repeat customer!"
"Fantastic Service as always. Super fast delivery, and really helpful on the phones whenever I need some advice on getting the best from my printer."
"Supplied my order as requested, arrived on time, no problems."
"Fast and easy to order. A history of reliable service."
"I had a good online chat with them before I made my purchase decision. They had the answers to my questions and made me feel it was totally my choice whilst steering me towards what was best for me. Once my order was placed, I got really good feedback about when I could expect my delivery which came less than 24hrs later!"
"The fact they have a local shop that i could pop by and get helpful advice on which printer is more ideal for my use and they all seemed very friendly and happy to help."
"Extremely quick delivery and always had stock I need available other than one time and they communicated the issue straight away and delivered the item as soon as they could. Very happy with the service and will use again."
"The staff was very friendly and helped me to the best of their ability."
"Very perlite and helpful on the phone"
"Dream 3D offered incredibly fast delivery for our high quality Makerbot filament. We will be using Dream 3D for future filament orders."
"Super fast delivery, great notifications and top notch support. Will be using these guys A LOT in the future."
"I recently purchased a Ultimaker 2+ from Dream 3D, which has proved to be an excellent choice for my projects and also have just purchased some Filament. The service was excellent and the delivery of the items ordered was very prompt and efficient. Will definitely purchase more items from Dream 3D in the future."
"The website is extremely easy to use and the service is superb! The online layout allows you to get straight to the area you need and I have never experienced a stock out. The online videos have proven invaluable to me. The use of DPD as the delivery provider offers an extra level, you know within the hour when your goods are going to arrive, which in my view is invaluable. Using the online Chat facility for queries always results in a prompt and positive response. All in all a GREAT supplier."
"At first I was skeptic about Dream3D offering a different experience than any other retailer could offer for their 3D printer products. Though convinced by their Youtube channel which I believe has a great deal of summarised information I said to give it a go. I must tell I was not disappointed and my personal expectations were met: good communication, they were open to some requests I made and delivered the products in great shape. Afterwards communication did not ended and I got some entry level emails to acknowledge myself better with the equipment which I believe is a very nice touch. I think that if you're looking for an experience greater then click-buy (which it should be, because that's how you make a difference), it's a pretty good place to start. As place for improvement I would recommend the guys at Dream3D to consider adding more shipment options, so that we can personally choose which carrier to use. For me personally, it felt that the standard option was a little slow."
"really quick delivery, quicker than most. Only let down - rather expensive for what is just plastic. Maybe bring the prices down?"
"Staff really friendly, communication a understanding of the customer developed quite well. Will comeback in near future. Thank you."
"Very quick delivery and very good customer service. Thanks everything going well so far."
"Great service and prompt dispatch! Very pleased with Dream3D who'll now be my main supplier for all things 3D. Would be great if you guys could stock more Resin / SLA Printers."
"Always great service, speedy delivery, and a very good product range"
Dream 3D is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews