Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

"Haribos ! plus fast delivery is always good :)"
"very fast shipping, order delivered as specified."
"Easy to use and we'll designed website and a fast shipping service. Will remember Dream 3D for my next 3D printing purchase."
"Very quick delivery, attentive customer service when paying through invoice instead of online."
"Always very helpful and knowledgeable staff there!"
"Perfect in every way. From ringing up for guidance during the deliberation stage where I was not rushed or hurried in the 20-minute call, ringing up and placing the order, and finally to receiving the printer/filament, it was a faultless experience."
"Very positive experience, knowledgeable and the team took time to understand our needs, collect the printer and consumables to meet the Dream 3D team. We were printing usable parts within hours of setting up the system. Purchased on the 1st Feb and we have printed over 25 parts with minimal failures (pushing the boundaries and learning the systems strengths/weakness) in the first 5 days."
"Very helpful and knowledgable company nothing was too much trouble and gave unbiased advise, we will be using them again."
"Excellent company, with excellent customer service"
"the chap by the name oliver made sure the processing order for the flashforge creator pro 3d printer was smooth and easy , as well as making sure I get the delivery on the date I requested during the order process. He was helpful throughout."
"Always a pleasure to deal with. Very quick, well packaged items and very knowledgeable when I've spoken with them."
"Quick and responsive"
"Good service, fast delivery. One item was not is stock, however this was not indicated on the website, managed to make a swap for another product but a stock indicator would save problems in the future."
"These guys are great, part missing in our delivery.. it was on a DPD courier 10 mins after speaking to them. Thats top service!! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing from them again in the very near future. Great service, amazing after sales service.. great knowledge of their products."
"I didn't know much about 3d printers and was given good advice to get a model that suits my purpose. Even with setting out and understanding the software"
"They have been flawless in their service for the 2 years I have used them. Their products are spot on, their prices are cheaper than any I have found for the same high quality filament and their deliveries are always prompt with down to the hour estimations."
"I keep coming back so they must be good! Excellent customer service and supply."
"Good Stock of the things I need"
"I called in to the showroom to pick up some filament. I chose from a good range and received some useful advise. Always a pleasure to do business...Peter D"
"I can't use Dream 3D because I don't have access to the internet . If I could install it without having to go online, I would use it."
Hi Ian, Sorry that you were unable to use Simplify3D on your computer, unfortunately it is only accessible with internet access. We refunded you immediately after your contact. Thanks, Dream 3D
Dream 3D is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews