Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

"Great support really fast shipping"
"Great support, shipping was really fast. Amazing expirience"
"Customer services and most importantly the packet of jelly sweets which I always look forward to :)"
"great price, quick delivery and a fantastic product (ZortraxM200). Also a small bag of sweets in the box was a nice touch :-)"
"Friendly people that work there. Had a request with a price limit in mind. The guys where very helpful in making lots of adjustments to the size, material and what machine they would print it on so I could fit the cost within my price range."
"Two years solid of perfect service and customer saticfaction!"
"Excellent knowledge​ of the products and great customer service."
"Fast and easy online transaction. The website was easy to navigate. Costs etc were clearly defined before purchase. Delivery was next day right at the start of the 1 hour time slot given by the couriers! (They were also the cheapest (marginally) I could find for manufacturer's own brand of filament.)"
"Quick dispatch, good communication as to product arrival."
"I find the team at Dream 3D to be on hand to help with anything I require, weather that be regarding placing orders or advice on equipment, materials or software. They are professional, approachable and extremely efficient. Thank you to Louis for all the help and advice on the Ultimaker range!"
"Excellent as usual"
"Quick response to queries re Flashforge Creator. Quick delivery of the MODIFI3D tool"
"Louis carefully listened to our requirements, provided realistic advice, and proceeded with the printing process with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The results speak for themselves."
"I ordered an Ultimaker 2+, it was well priced, delivery was prompt, packaging was excellent. I couldnt ask for more."
"The web site was easy to use and very efficient and quick delivery"
"They are the very good quick turn around and sevice."
"Amazing company. Let me return an item I ordered without reading the description (I ordered 3mm filament instead of 1.75mm by accident) for a full refund. Great customer service, I have spoken with them using the online chat and they were responsive and courteous and set up the ability to purchase Gift Vouchers. Ordered some (proper) filament for an amazing price and it was delivered via DPD (my favourite) the very next day. Cannot fault these guys! Simon"
"Very quick delivery!"
"Had a problem with the UM3 - Dream 3D fixed the problem... no problem any more."
"Superb supplier! Never a problem and deliveries always arrive exactly as advised. Great range of high quality filaments at competitive prices. Add to this an invaluable list of video instructions for virtually all printers and you have the perfect package."
Dream 3D is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews