Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Tell us how Dream 3D made you happy

"My order was prepared quickly and accurately. Friendly service. Would definitely recommend. Will definitely be using them again. First class service."
"Experience stuff and helpful to choose right printer amazing customer service and fast delivery thank you so much Oliver"
"The staff at Dream were very helpful in helping me to chose a 3d printer. The delivery was bang on time. Also telephone support on 3 calls was most helpful and proved they new their products. Thank you Ray"
"providing the delivery time window"
"Great service and very professional"
"quality, speed of delivery and customer service and of course excellent price much cheaper than other sellers"
"They are quick to deliver and give you plenty of information on the product."
"Good price & very efficient / quick delivery with excellent communications."
"Quick delivery, helpful customer service and very competitive pricing."
"Quick delivery. Will use again"
"Excellent prices, fast delivery. cannot fault the service at all!"
"Goods arrived on time, very happy with the service"
"Great service and advice as always. Thanks"
"Quick and easy to order, friendly sales team."
"I would recommend Dream 3D if your thinking about getting into 3D printing. The service and advice is excellent and nothing is to much trouble. Even when I had very insignificant issues the staff were very helpful and responsive, even though the small issues were of my own doing while setting up the printer and before I really had any experience of this process."
"Excellent customer service. Incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. The demonstration room is an excellent tool"
"The team used their in-depth knowledge to help me make the right product choice and at no time did I feel rushed to make a decision. I have made several purchases from them and they have been happy and quick to answer any queries I had before hand as well as showing me/ sending me output samples."
"An excellent product & a fantastic price!"
"All parcels have been delivered on time. Good general communication both friendly and efficient. Would recommend."
"They rang me to let me know the item I had ordered was out of stock, however managed to send the item very quickly anyway."
Dream 3D is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access