Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

"Friendly, knowledgeable and helpfull."
"Dream 3D were very informative, passionate and honest about their products. I left feeling that i could trust them with my initial purchase and aftercare. Thoroughly recommended."
"Great customer service, very fast delivery which always arrive on time and sometimes with an added bag of sweets :)"
"Absolutely no problems with the ordering process and delivery was quick and painless with an hour slot. Decision on what printer to buy was made so much easier by the excellent videos which meant I knew exactly what to do when the printer arrived. I know where I'll be going for consumables and any more printers."
"The real test of a company's worth is how they respond when something goes wrong. When I had a problem with my order Dream 3D staff were helpful, friendly and generous in making sure it was resolved as quickly as possible. A great service!"
"The service was impeccable. We ordered n a Friday and we were playing with our new toy on Monday lunchtime."
"Had a requirement for a part to be 3D printed and it was handled in a friendly and very effiecient way. I will use them again."
"Website is very easy to use. Delivery extremely quick. Customer serice was quick to respond and very helpful."
"quick service"
"Quick delivery"
"Quite simply they have the knowledge, the goods and they even sent a bag of Haribo :)"
"Quick, easy and efficient. Received my order the following day."
"Fantastic knowledge base from all the staff will not Dream of going anywhere else."
"Excellent prices and delivery, and a sachet of Haribo! Can’t possibly ask for more. Definitely the go-to company to get your 3D printer parts and supplies :)"
"Excellent, thank you! Great range of stuff, and even though I missed the deadline for ordering before they closed for Xmas they still got my stuff to me the next day, I really appreciate it."
"3D pen for daughter's Christmas present. I am having more fun with it though. Great pen and great service. Very helpful on the phone."
"Very professional service, great advice will definitely be back."
"Oliver was very clear on providing advice on the Ultimaker 3 Extended that we purchased, also the order and delivery of the product was so easy. Thanks Deam 3D"
"I have been using dream 3d for all my 3d printing requirements for over a year when i first purchaced my ultimaker 3 from them. In that time i have had no issues with their service, products or delivery. They always answered my questions quickly with honest advice and nothing seems to be to much trouble for them. Keep up the good work guys."
"The only place that had a Zortax part I really needed in stock + super fast delivery + free pack of Haribo’s :) Thanks guys."
Dream 3D is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews