Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Tell us how Dream 3D made you happy

"Always a quick turn around and very helpful staff. I wish all my suppliers could follow in the same way."
"Fantastic service, knowledgeable and useful videos"
"My nozzles and BuildTak surface were delivered the next day and they were cheaper than the competition. What more could you want."
"Great Printer, great service. What more can I say? They delivered on time and website was easy to order from. Everyone that as seen our printed components will get told about Dream 3D."
"the company has staff who can talk to the novices ,like us, and help with ideas and choices. they have become our first port of call for all things related"
"As a local Makerspace and Co-working space, buying from local business just makes sense!"
"Fantastic service with a quick turnaround!"
"The delivery was the next day, in a 1 hour time slot. There were two items missing from the order, but after a phone call the matter was quickly resolved and the missing items arrived the next day."
"Prompt service, efficient delivery. Thank you."
"Very happy with this company I ordered late one evening and my delivery came the next day very fast and was all packed well so no damage I wish all company’s were as efficient as these are will definitely be ordering again thankyou"
"Great prices , great value for money and fast delivery what less can say but thank you for my 3d pen"
"The service was excellent from begging to end. From the moment I contacted the company for enquiries regarding the possibility of purchasing a product from Dream 3D the help and support was magnificent and made me feel I would be in good hands if I pursue the purchase. Once I made the decision to go ahead with the purchase, the process was smooth and quick and the induction very helpful. I am very satisfied and I would certainly recommend the company."
"Good advice, prompt delivery, great service"
"Helpful Quick and competitively priced"
"Attention to details, customer focus and very supportive all the way through with samples whenever I needed."
"Called to place an order for a 3d pens the person was berry helpful and my item came next day"
"I am a difficult customer and 3D did a very professional and quick model for me; they were very patient and helpful. The end result was received very well and I will be back for more models."
"All parts received have been of a very good quality, and service over the online chat has always been helpful and informative."
"Easy ordering, quick delivery. Spot On."
"Quick, recorded delivery"
Dream 3D is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access