Drainage Plus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drainage Plus

About Drainage Plus: Local Drain Unblocking & Repair service's

Info@drainageplus.co.uk

Bognor Regis

How would you rate Drainage Plus?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent service arrived on time and carried the work out efficiently very pleased with the service s Walcroft"
(Bognor Regis) -
Thank you for using Drainage Plus! :)
"Excellent service very quick attendance very efficient and pleasant to deal with. Have no hesitation in recommending drainage plus."
Thank you for using Drainage Plus! :)
"Excellent service - Responded almost immediately to my online enquiry and arrived on time the following day. Very knowledgeable and talked me through everything that was happening. I felt very confident in the work that was being carried out and very satisfied with the end result. Would definitely recommend"
(Worthing) -
Thank you for using Drainage Plus ! :)
"Just wanted to say a really big thank you to Charlie for unblocking my drain. What a thorough and professional job, very quickly sorted, by a polite and knowledgeable expert! I will certainly recommend your company and would not hesitate to use you again. Thanks!"
"Quick response times, very polite and kept me well informed. Would definitely recommend for good prices and professional work. Thank you."
"Charlie from Drainage Plus arrived within an hour and kept us advised on his distance from us. Solved the immediate drainage problem and then continued to cctv our drains to find a further issue and resolved that. Excellent service and I have no problem recommending this company."
(Worthing) -
"Arrived within an hour of phoning. Did an excellent job of unblocking drain quickly and cheerfully. Was polite and knowledgeable. A real pleasure."
Thank you for using Drainage Plus! :)
"Very quick & polite service , explained what was discovered"
(Fareham) -
"Brilliant service from drainage plus today. Highly recommend."
(Worthing) -
"As a Builder whose work is primarily shopfitting based, we often work out of normal hours to suit the customer and as such, are often called upon to react to problems quickly with little notice. Drainage plus has never let us down with whatever we have asked of them and when on site, they always keep us updated about progress and costs, which we have always found to be very reasonable. They are now our "go to" solution to any drainage related problems, which just takes the stress and worry out of one more element of our works."
(Brighton) -
"Quick and efficient service by Charlie @ Drainage Plus. Has all the right tools and knowledge!"
(Portsmouth) -
"I have used drainage Plus on many occasions and the service I receive from them is second to none. I have used them for CCTV drain surveys and drain unblocking on a number of properties."
(Chichester) -
"Drainage Plus are reliable, efficient and cost effective. Very happy with the drain unblocking and drain repair services provided. Highly recommend !"
(Bognor Regis) -