Drain Local Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drain Local

About Drain Local: DrainLocal is professional plumbing firm, specailising in drainage services in and around London. We have a wide network of highly experienced local engineers who are fully equipped to bring you the best service around.

We offer all major drainage services such as drain unblocking, cctv surveys, drain repairs and relining as well as many household and commercial plumbing repairs and emergencies.

info@drainlocal.co.uk

How would you rate Drain Local?

38 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hannake Kluge

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Drain Local in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hannake Kluge
Verified Reviewer
"Today was the first time I've used the services of Alan Paul of DrainLocal. He was extremely helpful and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I will certainly use his services in the future as he solved the problem in a very efficient and timely manner. Highly recommended."
"Good man. Fast response and job done with minimum of fuss. Recommended."
Colin Beynon
Verified Buyer
"Alan was brilliant. My boiler gave out just before winter started. He fitted a new boiler at the drop of a hat and the work was done in less than day! The price was very reasonable and he keep to his quote. I highly recommend him. What's more he's a thoroughly decent chap."
"Alan was very prompt, courteous and efficient. He got the job done immediately! Thoroughly recommend him. Susan Bennett"
Rodrigo Davila
Verified Buyer
"Alan was very courteous and professional. The work did not take very long but Alan ensured the unclogging was successful and was happy to answer my questions. He also, free of charge, went out of his way to power-clean the pipe and confirmed immediately it was a complimentary service. I was so impressed with Alan that I will be asking him to quote for installation of a new bathroom."
"Great service at fair and reasonable prices. After a horrible experience with Dyno rod which left me helpless on a late Saturday afternoon I called Drain Local and I got not only a speedy answer but my engineer came on the same day and fixed my blocked toilet. Also all my follow-up issues were fixed quickly. The service is really great. Fast response times, the guys pop by as soon as possible, make an honest assessment and talk over all the options there are. I would recommend Alan any time to all my neighbours, friends and family. Will book the guys again for the plumbing jobs in my place. Keep up the good work!"
"We called Drain Local after being let down by 2 other companies who did not turn up after we had booked their services for a blocked sewer. What a difference it made to deal with a company who did what they promised to do, even calling us to let us know they were on there way to us giving an estimated time of arrival. The engineer who cleared the blockage identified where the problem was and explained what he needed to do to sort out the problem - which was done quickly and efficiently. A fair price - A quick solution and great customer service. We would highly recommend them. Totally satisfied of Welling."
Amy Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I called drain local after finding them through an online search engine and had to leave a positive review as the technician that fixed my blocked toilet did such an excellent job. I would recommend to friends in an instant. Many thanks, Amy, Albany Park"
"Brilliant, efficient service! If I ever have a problem again, I would definitely reuse Drain Local."
Andry Samnick
Verified Buyer
"Cleared blocked kitchen sink and fitted new kitchen taps for me at no extra cost!! Great service and would recommend to anyone. Thanks."
Mohamed Mahamud
Verified Buyer
"Found drain locals number on google. Arrived within an hour to clear blocked pipe going to sewer. Excellent price and cleared within 20 mins"
"Very professional clean and tidy great job unblocking my drain would highly recommend. Very reasonable prices"
"Used drain local last night as we needed someone out quickly to clear a badly blocked drain which had flooded our garden. Good price for a good job done. Thanks again"
"Very efficient done a really good job of unblocking my sink left the place clean and tidy after"
Bill Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Was given Drain Local's number by one of my colleagues and although not local to me the guys were more than happy to come out to me and at a time that suited me. Couldn't have asked for a better more efficient service, have already recommended them to others."
Sam Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Great service at short notice, and quick solution our problem (blocked drainage system / kitchen sink). Many thanks and would use again!"
Billy Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"Had a problem with kitchen sink blocked. Quick responce time and a job well done."
Clare Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, efficient and reasonably priced. Highly recommend."
Ashley Field
Verified Buyer
"Called out drainlocal to unblock our garden drain. He had the problem solved in a matter of minutes and checked all drains to make sure the blockage wasn't just pushed further down the pipe. Great job- thanks again. Ashley, Ashford, TW15"
"I use drain local to clear out our restaurant drains every 6 months. Alan and Karl always carry out the work thoroughly and are always willing to come out at a time that suits us. Thanks for your continued help guys."
Drain Local is rated 4.97 based on 38 reviews