DPD, Greater London Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend DPD, Greater London

How would you rate DPD, Greater London?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about DPD, Greater London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Courier service that doesn't deliver when it's paid to... dishonest status updates"
"Delivered on time with half hour message stating when to expect so that no wasted time hanging around for the delivery."
"Ordered golf trolley and trolley bag. Asked to be left at local shop as my home hard to find and not accessible to over 6'6'' vehicles. As boxes so big informed could not leave at shop so opted to collect from depot. When I arrived at the depot (Appleton) I couldn't find the buzzer to get someone's attention. A young man in a suit with a brief case on his way somewhere else passed by and asked if he could help and went to get someone. The man who then dealt with me was an absolute diamond. Good humoured, polite, made me smile, really nice to talk to. He helped me carry the big boxes through the strict security gate and up to my car (which is some distance). When boxes wouldn't go in the boot he suggested taking items out of boxes and took the boxes empty back to the depot for me. What a nice couple of guys giving good service to a customer and what a good customer experience."
Mr Mills
"They have got to be the best delivery company in the UK"
Richard Sibun
Verified Reviewer
"I am £84 out pocket because DPD delivered an item that was damaged in transit and this was made worse when they failed twice to collect a booked return of the item leaving me unable to obtain refund. But the worst experience was the lies told by staff at their Dagenham depot when they told the company I was trying return item to that "they had tried several times to collect the item" but the collection failed because "the item was not ready to collect". LIARS, I have evidence that depot never allocated the item for collection and lied to the intended recipient."
M Hopkins
"Driver told lies about delivering parcell"
Andy Shaw
"Tried tracking order with all correct details. Unable to get any details apart from on it's way. Telephoned on number given and it just refers you to website. Sends you round in circles! Unable to get a clear picture as to when parcel is to be delivered, despite receiving a text message parcel would be delivered 22 December some 6 days ago. Very poor customer service as unable to speak to someone to clarify anything"
DAVID JONES
"Utter disgrace"
Dein S. Laido
Verified Reviewer
"In quick summary, they failed to deliver 4 times over the course of 3 weeks, the app and customer service was utterly useless and could not locate the parcel, nor get through to their own Dagenham depot or drivers. I wasted a lot of time and money, and took days off from work for this 1 delivery. It is just unheard of, I would never recommend DPD to anyone."
DPD, Greater London is rated 2.22 based on 9 reviews