DP Building Systems Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend DP Building Systems Ltd
Read DP Building Systems Ltd Reviews

About DP Building Systems Ltd:

DP Building Systems is managed by people with many years’ experience in the multitude of uses for Unistrut metal framing, fasteners and fixings. We understand the industry’s support requirements and offer free technical support and advice on all aspects of product use which is backed up by Unistrut's own technical design software.

We supply a wide range of Unistrut products, from pre-galvanised and hot dip galvanised channels to stainless steel channels. We also stock cable management products, such as cable trays, cable ladders and metal/uPVC cable trunking to keep your network cabling infrastructure organised. Amongst our varied collection of fixings and fasteners, we have Unistrut cantilever arms as well as channel accessories. Take a look at our vast product range today.

sales@dpbuildingsystems.co.uk

Unit 4 Tamebridge Industrial Estate
Aldridge Road
Perry Barr

Tell us how DP Building Systems Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
DP Building Systems Ltd 5 star review on 23rd January 2017
A Soane
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service, speedy delivery, the Unistrut is of really good quality. Would definitely recommend. I will use again.
Good service, received 2 days after the order was placed

Very pleased with the product
Perfect service, went out of their way to help even though the item I ordered was less than a fiver. We all need more people with this type of customer service support.
AS always excellent service good prices

I do find searching on your website difficult
Excellent service. Called for technical support- they helped me with finding the right Unistrut solution – placed order online. Would highly recommend.
Good service and a good company to deal with
Ordered online. Then received an email over a week later saying out of stock.
Won’t be using the online ordering again
Very helpful over telephone and fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Got a quick answer on the online chat, checked on my order for me, and it was all delivered as required. Thanks!
Excellent service provider, very good website and easy to navigate, ordering is made easy and efficient with good seller communication through out. Very fast delivery of product to site, would highly recommend DP Building systems.
Excellent service from start to finish. Would highly recommend
Smooth process, quick delivery, great service ! !
Before I placed my order I had a chat on line with an extremely helpful company representative who provided me with full details, in accordance with my questions on the product I wanted. I then placed an order via a very easy and quick process. Shortly afterwards a lady representative contacted me to confirm that I was satisfied with the particulars of my order. Email confirmation and invoice arrived promptly. The product was delivered to me the very next morning. This is what I call an efficient handling of a customer by a British company. I would definitely go back for similar orders.
Good price good service quick delivery

Website search could be improved it is a bit clunky!
Website was easy to order through. We found everything needed for our project. We were kept up to date throughout the process. We needed the goods by the end of the following week, but they were delivered the next day. Very impressed. Thank you DP!
Small item ordered and paid for 10 working days ago yet not received - no information or contact to explain. I phoned the company twice, and twice was told the orde appeared closed but someone would investigate and call back, yet have received no calls... Very poor customer service!
Good Afternoon Glen,

Thank you for your comments. I'm very sorry to hear that you have been let down on this occasion. I have spoken to you a couple of times today to ensure a replacement order is dispatched as a matter of urgency. As discussed, the goods are being shipped on a next day delivery to you for tomorrow.

I'd just like to assure you that we take these matters very seriously and we will investigate where we have provided poor customer service. I will call you again tomorrow to confirm you have received the item.

Thank you and apologies for any frustration or inconvenience that has been caused.

Kind regards,
Lorna Houghton
Customer Service Manager
Excellent Service
My first and last time using your service. Thankfully only a small order but only 1 out of the 3 items turned up. I have had numerous telephone and email conversations and the missing items still have not arrived. I have asked for the missing items to be credited and nothing has happened. Very poor service.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave comments in relation to our service. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with the delivery.

I have taken a look and can see that you placed your order online on 03/07/2018. The items left our building via the carried on 03/07/2018 and should have been with you the following day between 8am and 6pm.

The carrier report advises that only one of the items were originally delivered and we shipped three. We liaised with yourselves and the carrier to provide a description of which items were missing. The carrier was unable to locate and we shipped replacements to you on 13/07/2018. We were unaware until this review that the second shipment had also been lost in transit.

I understand this has now been resolved by way of crediting the missing items. I can only apologise for the time taken to resolve and for the inconveniences caused by the missing deliveries.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 706 7777.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Customer Service Manager

DP Building Systems
I've had more emails from you than products. No communication since ordering a week ago apart from a satisfaction survey, invitation to open an account, etc.
Ordered at 1pm, items with me by 10am the following morning. Great service, highly recommend.
DP Building Systems Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 55 reviews