DP Building Systems Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend DP Building Systems Ltd
Read DP Building Systems Ltd Reviews

About DP Building Systems Ltd:

DP Building Systems is managed by people with many years’ experience in the multitude of uses for Unistrut metal framing, fasteners and fixings. We understand the industry’s support requirements and offer free technical support and advice on all aspects of product use which is backed up by Unistrut's own technical design software.

We supply a wide range of Unistrut products, from pre-galvanised and hot dip galvanised channels to stainless steel channels. We also stock cable management products, such as cable trays, cable ladders and metal/uPVC cable trunking to keep your network cabling infrastructure organised. Amongst our varied collection of fixings and fasteners, we have Unistrut cantilever arms as well as channel accessories. Take a look at our vast product range today.

sales@dpbuildingsystems.co.uk

Unit 4 Tamebridge Industrial Estate
Aldridge Road
Perry Barr

Tell us how DP Building Systems Ltd made you happy
First class service. Goods arrived in perfect condition and exactly as advertised.
Ordered some cable tray as it was the best price I could find on the net. I didn’t register an account so could not track and trace, nor did I receive an order acknowledgment.
However, no complaints as the order turned up in about 3 days which is very quick nowadays.
Would deffo use again but will register an account with them
Small purchase but very helpful staff and quick delivery
Excellent service, goods arrived on time and the quality of the product is as good as you will find anywhere.
The correct ordered item came on time. Simple as that!!
Placed an order no delivery confirmation email after 5 days had to call for update given a delivery date nothing arrived called again given a second delivery date items arrived 10 days after order would not recommend.
Fast and efficient service
Excellent service, speedy delivery, the Unistrut is of really good quality. Would definitely recommend. I will use again.
Good service, received 2 days after the order was placed

Very pleased with the product
Perfect service, went out of their way to help even though the item I ordered was less than a fiver. We all need more people with this type of customer service support.
AS always excellent service good prices

I do find searching on your website difficult
Excellent service. Called for technical support- they helped me with finding the right Unistrut solution – placed order online. Would highly recommend.
Good service and a good company to deal with
Ordered online. Then received an email over a week later saying out of stock.
Won’t be using the online ordering again
Very helpful over telephone and fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Got a quick answer on the online chat, checked on my order for me, and it was all delivered as required. Thanks!
Excellent service provider, very good website and easy to navigate, ordering is made easy and efficient with good seller communication through out. Very fast delivery of product to site, would highly recommend DP Building systems.
Excellent service from start to finish. Would highly recommend
Smooth process, quick delivery, great service ! !
Before I placed my order I had a chat on line with an extremely helpful company representative who provided me with full details, in accordance with my questions on the product I wanted. I then placed an order via a very easy and quick process. Shortly afterwards a lady representative contacted me to confirm that I was satisfied with the particulars of my order. Email confirmation and invoice arrived promptly. The product was delivered to me the very next morning. This is what I call an efficient handling of a customer by a British company. I would definitely go back for similar orders.
DP Building Systems Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 62 reviews