DP Building Systems Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DP Building Systems Ltd

sales@dpbuildingsystems.co.uk

Unit 1Kings RoadTyseleyBirmingham

How would you rate DP Building Systems Ltd ?

"Small item ordered and paid for 10 working days ago yet not received - no information or contact to explain. I phoned the company twice, and twice was told the orde appeared closed but someone would investigate and call back, yet have received no calls... Very poor customer service!"
Good Afternoon Glen,

Thank you for your comments. I'm very sorry to hear that you have been let down on this occasion. I have spoken to you a couple of times today to ensure a replacement order is dispatched as a matter of urgency. As discussed, the goods are being shipped on a next day delivery to you for tomorrow.

I'd just like to assure you that we take these matters very seriously and we will investigate where we have provided poor customer service. I will call you again tomorrow to confirm you have received the item.

Thank you and apologies for any frustration or inconvenience that has been caused.

Kind regards,
Lorna Houghton
Customer Service Manager
"Excellent Service"
"My first and last time using your service. Thankfully only a small order but only 1 out of the 3 items turned up. I have had numerous telephone and email conversations and the missing items still have not arrived. I have asked for the missing items to be credited and nothing has happened. Very poor service."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave comments in relation to our service. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with the delivery.

I have taken a look and can see that you placed your order online on 03/07/2018. The items left our building via the carried on 03/07/2018 and should have been with you the following day between 8am and 6pm.

The carrier report advises that only one of the items were originally delivered and we shipped three. We liaised with yourselves and the carrier to provide a description of which items were missing. The carrier was unable to locate and we shipped replacements to you on 13/07/2018. We were unaware until this review that the second shipment had also been lost in transit.

I understand this has now been resolved by way of crediting the missing items. I can only apologise for the time taken to resolve and for the inconveniences caused by the missing deliveries.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 706 7777.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Customer Service Manager

DP Building Systems
"I've had more emails from you than products. No communication since ordering a week ago apart from a satisfaction survey, invitation to open an account, etc."
"Ordered at 1pm, items with me by 10am the following morning. Great service, highly recommend."
"Second to none service goods arrived the next day cant beat that."
"Excellent product and service."
"Excellent customer service"
"Great customer service, delivery sent on time"
"Brilliant service with swift delivery and quality products"
"Small order yet they carried out the work required in a quick and efficient manner"
"Very quick and easy"
"Very easy to use web site to use to place an order, communication once order was placed was excellent and the fittings where received next day."
"Good stock of unistrut channel system. Friendly, helpful staff. Good location (for me). THERE IS ONE ISSUE THAT YOU NEED TO FIX: I HAVE BEEN MAKING SMALL ORDERS BY "CLICK & COLLECT" BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT ACCOUNT AND IT IS A LONG PROCESS FOR YOU TO TAKE PAYMENT AT TYSELEY. BUT YOU ALWAYS CHARGE ME FOR DELIVERY (THEN REFUND IT AFTER COLLECTION). PLEASE FIND A WAY TO ALLOW ME TO DO "CLICK & COLLECT" WITHOUT CHARGING FOR DELIVERY."
"Excellent service and kept in the loop about dellivery."
"Good company, communication and products. The only downside is their ebay listing and website is different prices. I rang up asking to buy them all at once but was unable to do this for the best prices. I had to checkout through the website for somethings and ebay for others meaning a lot of postage costs."
"Quick delivery, correct goods"
"had what I needed"
"Ordered Zip hangers in a rush on a Wednesday to be delivered am on the Monday. Package was waiting for me at 8am on the Monday morning ready for us to install. Recommended."
"Really happy will be using you again in the future ."
DP Building Systems Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 40 reviews