Doxdirect Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Doxdirect

About Doxdirect: Doxdirect is a quick, affordable and easy to use online document printing service for businesses and individuals. No need to register, and no minimum order. Simply upload your document, select your printing and binding options, tell us where you would like it to be sent, and you’re done!

service@doxdirect.com

117 Farringdon Road

How would you rate Doxdirect?

Alan Sturgess
Alan Sturgess
Verified Reviewer
"AMAZING SERVICE. I wanted a large 390 manual manual printed in full colour. Ordered within the hectic Christmas period. I was given a delivery date of January 3rd. It arrived bang on time, pre-mounted in a ring binder. Superb quality. I would recommend this company 100%."
Michael
"This was a project that I have been working on (on my laptop) for a few years. I decided to try to print it and give it to my son as a present, as he was particularly interested in the subject matter. The resultant document produced by DoxDirect was absolutely stunning! Way better than I could ever imagined or hoped for. First class service in every way. Thanks. ( I have several other projects that will now be released from the confines of my hard drive for distribution to anyone who cares to read them!)"
Sarah-Jane
Sarah-Jane
Verified Buyer
"Fast turnaround, great quality, just what i needed to help my business grow. Thank you"
"Really pleased with the outcome of my paperback books, lovely quality. Was delivered at the exact time they said it would! Would 100% use again in the future."
Posted 35 minutes ago
"Quality product and prompt service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Definitely recommended."
"Hey Guys, thanks for your outstanding service! I found Doxdirect when I gave up after several failed attempts to make Lulu's ridiculous "embed fonts" fiasco work. You made the whole process a breeze, the final product was great quality and delivered incredibly quickly. Will be recommending you to everyone! Cheers!"
June And Owen Pugh
Unverified Reviewer
"We have used Doxdirect a couple of times now to produce our autobiographies for our children and grandchildren. The books are superb - lovely printing and colour photos. The prices were very reasonable. We - and our family - are delighted. We would like to thank Doxdirect and, in particular, Louise for her patience and help."
Jill Larking
Verified Reviewer
"I've been so well looked after by Doxdirect the staff have been so helpful even when I make a blunder with my documents like when I missed out a page in the middle. They reprinted my documents without any hassle. Thank you so much."
"Quick and as ordered"
"Easy to upload documents and edit print preferences, very competitive pricing"
"Who needs a printer !"
"The quality was perfect and my order was swiftly delivered."
Alfrede Beeching
Unverified Reviewer
"Your overall services and quality of products is beyond comparison and the packaging and delivery of the same products are if possible beyond excellence. I am the happiest man alive now that I know you can produce my books at prices the Library Services can allow for in their future budgets and I know their management staff who organise the purchasing of my books are absolutely delighted with the books they are offering out as reference works to our local readers/lenders. Thanks a million [ and a bit!!] Alf Beeching."
"I use Doxdirect for printing PDFs, posters, Christmas cards (A5) and pretty much any personal or work project. They've never let me down and I recommend them to family and friends (yes, really!). A great service and the best prices :-)"
"great service and very quick"
"Customer service over email was superb. The person dealing with my order (Louise Gipps) emailed me informing my the margins of my page were too short to get a full page print. Good finished quality, fast delivery and cheap!"
"High quality prints, arrived on time and in good condition, and they put in a packet of haribo for good measure."
"Very easy to use, Pleased with the quality and very prompt service"
"They done a great job for my MSc thesis. Excellent quality of work and easy to use website. Done everything via my iPhone and they produce value for money."
"My document arrived quickly and was high quality. Much appreciated!"
"Speed of delivery, great quality and good website."
"Never used them before , just what link came up first . Easily uploaded docs . Selected format of paper , didn't need a binding and paid a small fee for the express option and 32 pages was with me inside 2 days. very Happy with this service would definitely use them again. thanks"
Doxdirect is rated 4.82 based on 2,962 reviews