Doxdirect Online Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doxdirect Online Printing
Read Doxdirect Online Printing Reviews

About Doxdirect Online Printing:

Doxdirect is a quick, affordable and easy to use online document printing service for businesses and individuals. No need to register, and no minimum order. Simply upload your document, select your printing and binding options, tell us where you would like it to be sent, and you’re done!

Tell us how Doxdirect Online Printing made you happy
Doxdirect Online Printing 5 star review on 10th June 2018
Stuart
Doxdirect Online Printing 5 star review on 8th June 2018
Martina
The printing is perfect and the binding is good quality. I didn't choose the worst paper quality, but the one above it, and if anything I'd say that I regret not getting the cheaper paper, because this one is better than I need it to be for my own personal use! My only complaint is that they didn't send me a description of my order in the confirmation email, but maybe they do that now.
Absolutely exceed my expectation. Very well packaged with hard board to protect my documents. Super fast delivery. I recommend doxdirect to everyone!
Ordered from DoxDirect last Wednesday, so the 2 day production guarantee has certainly not been met, it has now been a week since my order was placed and as far as I’m aware it has not even been produced yet. I am fully aware this is a busy time of year, however reading recent reviews, I can see multiple people who have ordered later than me, and have all received their order. Why has mine taken so long? Also very disappointing to be told the order will be ‘despatched in a day or two’ multiple times, and no way to track it. Really disappointed and still haven’t even found out what is happening with the order- despite asking multiple times, and as bought as a Xmas present this will definitely not reach me in time.
Hello Jack Sorry Two Day Production may take a little longer at the moment, we do have a note on our website saying despatch may be slightly delayed, I am sorry you missed this. A lot of printers were closed during lockdown, we managed to stay open, so the volume of orders we've had has increased dramatically. Please bear in mind that Royal Mail, UPS and DHL are also struggling with the volume of parcels they are trying to deliver. We're all doing our best sorry. Many thanks louise
DO NOT USE DOXDIRECT! I was a frequent customer of Doxdirect and about 8/10 of my orders had faded ink. I always gave them the benefit of the doubt and still carried on using them. I placed an order last Wednesday and paid extra for next day dispatch. It was not dispatched. I contacted them asking them why and they told me they have been very busy. I understand that in this time they probably are. So I waited. The next 2 days it still hadn't been dispatched, so I contacted them again, this time asking very politely for my next day dispatch money back which was around £5. 2 days after that they replied with a copy and pasted apology email that they have sent me before. I sent another email asking for them to send my next day dispatch money back (which they did finally) and to please dispatch my prints. I have an online prints store and I needed to send these out to customers. They told me they would hopefully send it out that night, which was the Monday. You guessed it, they did not. Today is Tuesday and I sent them another email begging for them to please send out my order because I desperately need it for customers and they sent me the same old copy and pasted apology email. I continued begging them to send out my order today and they said they will try their best. Cut to 2 hours later and they send me an email saying that my order is corrupt they are unable to print it and new order would need to be placed. I will never be using Doxdirect again.
Hello Jess I am very sorry but your order/file was corrupt, so in the end we were unable to print it. We have spent many hours trying to fix this and to print your files for you. We did our very best, but unfortunately it was an issue were unable to resolve. Your order was cancelled and refunded in full. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a discount code for a future order. Many thanks louise
Can’t praise them highly enough - sorted my issues immediately without any fuss. Have ordered before and will order again 👍🏻
Amazing service! Quick and efficient. Documents are high quality and came very quick! Love using DoxDirect!!
Doxdirect printed a hardback book for us containing our wedding speech...oddly mostly blank (at our request) apart from the center 10 or so pages. It came of brilliantly. The cover looks excellent. Really good value services compared to others costing 100s, and really quick to print. Thanks so much!
Amazing product and service. Will use again
I was very happy with the service from Docdirect and was pleased with how my book turned out. It did have a small dent in the book as my book was quite thin so I may consider getting hardback next time. I would order from this company again.
perfect, as expected
We have used Doxdirect a few times, completely happy with their service. Quality is top notch. Would highly recommend.
My dog went missing and they provided me with 50 free posters. I had them delivered the very next day with Complimentary Sweets. I am overwhelmed by their generosity Thank you so much. PS my dog has been found safe and well.
I am most impressed. Their copy quality was excellent, the speed of processing and despatch was exactly as promised and their prices are reasonable and competitive. Very satisfied and will use again for sure.
I have just placed my 7th order with doxdirect. I was on the lookout for a company that could supply me for the foreseeable future. I've found it! Excellent customer service, my pages are always well packaged so arrive undamaged, which is vital for my work. They also give you the opportunity to save 10% on your next order. Fab company.
Great quality, speedy delivery and excellent customer service. Will be using this service again and would highly recommend.
Very swift service, completely accurate printing, very reasonable price. Will certainly order from them again! Thank you!
A brilliant printing company...very meticulous in their printing and very quick to correspond if they detect mistakes in your uploaded file before printing. I have been using Doxdirect for a few months now and I can honestly say they are trustworthy and helpful and deliver great quality at a great price. Love them!
loved it quick turn around
Very pleased. Good price, excellent quality and fast delivery.
Really happy with my purchase, could I have some discount on my next order please?
Hi Lewis, thanks for your review! Have you seen our #printselfie photos on Instagram and Twitter? Anyone who posts a pic of themselves with their Doxdirect prints gets 10% off their next order. Here's the info: www.doxdirect.com/help/printselfie
Doxdirect Online Printing is rated 4.83 based on 3,431 reviews