Doxdirect Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Doxdirect

About Doxdirect: Doxdirect is a quick, affordable and easy to use online document printing service for businesses and individuals. No need to register, and no minimum order. Simply upload your document, select your printing and binding options, tell us where you would like it to be sent, and you’re done!

service@doxdirect.com

117 Farringdon Road

How would you rate Doxdirect?

Paul
Paul
Verified Buyer

Collected a lot of pictures from cycling and flying tours and wanted to make up an album. My own printer was slow and expensive so looked for an alternative and came across Doxdirect. Have sent two orders so far and have been really pleased with the standard of service and speed of processing the order, not to mention the quality of the finished article. Certainly a lot easier than sitting over my own printer ...
Verified Buyer

Dox direct used to offer a 'crop to size' option. Since this has been taken away it doesn't really suit my needs anymore
Hello, Sorry you're not liking the new interface. We have changed the interface on the front end of the site. However custom size functionality is still supported - we think it works better, so we offer the option to select NS - None standard, the site processes the files at their uploaded size. Sorry if that's not clear on the site.
Steve
Verified Buyer

1) They were flexible in helping me upload two very large files that had to be merged
2) Then they sent me a blank file with the correct number of pages with which to place the order and pay
3) Then they allowe dme to describe my cover seisn to them and send a back cover phot and they prroduced the cover for me and sent me an approval proof all on the same day.
4) Then they produced the book according to my lightness specification and the result was A1. Absolutely superb.
5) Fast, flexible, helpful, friendly and excellent quality. Say no more.
NAHID

good,cheap,fast service
Audrey
Verified Buyer

easy to use features and excellent service
Jade
Unverified Reviewer

Very very happy with my order. The quick turn around and delivery was exactly what I needed and the quality was top notch!

I will definitely use you guys again in the future.
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient and reasonably priced.
Terry
Verified Buyer

DoxDirect made a lovely job of printing my Fuji XE2 v4 hand book that is not available in printed form from Fuji. The quality of the text paper and the covers, was better than Fujis regular printed manuals.
Danielle

Great service, value
Bruna
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order. Final product arrived quickly and with great quality.
Verified Buyer

Quality printing, quick turnaround and securely packaged!
Edward
Verified Buyer

Service was second to none. A beautiful looking book was delivered even before advertised. Helpful people and for what you receive It's very good value. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, really professional. Very impressed.
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick turn around
Alexander
Verified Buyer

I am honestly blown away with the service. Great price, excellent customer service and communication from Louise Gipps and the result was a quickly delivered, quality book I have been pining after. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Very satisfied with the customer service, and the recipient was also happy with the print job. Thanks!
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, good quality and the small pack of sweets made me smile!
Verified Buyer

Great quality, fast turnaround.
Jamsheed

AMAZING AS EVER!
Darryl
Verified Buyer

Clear communication. Quality product. Timely service.
Peter
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and excellent quality of print.

Poor delivery and communication
Hello Stuart, I am sorry you are unhappy with us. Could you please email further details to service@doxdirect.com and we can look into this for you. Many thanks The Doxtors
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Printed party invitations, was really happy with the end result. Very helpful, good value and very reasonable price.
Will use for all my printing needs in the future.
Doxdirect is rated 4.81 based on 2,215 reviews