DownunderWatches Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy

"I ordered 4 watches. 2 cent worth watches were as they should be and in original packaging. 1 dollar worth watch was not in original packaging in a box that did not fit it and had a divot on the case which had been smoothed out. 1 an expensive tachometer piece I had long wanted so as to have a tachometer piece - again repackaged in a box that did not fit, was not the model I ordered (not even a tachometer). When I approached them multiple times providing pictures they gave me the run around pretending they had no idea different model numbers with OBVIOUS different design features trying to argue its the same brand, line and general colour scheme. Eventually when I stated I would send it back as they were unwilling to fix their mistake even though I was willing to pay postage they said as it was over the time limit for returns, due to their extended delays and spurious side tracking, I could not. They are good at one thing and that's misleading uninformed non-watch people and offering poor value for money. I informed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission who have apparently had multiple complaints and are on a watch list."
"CRIMINAL, CRIMINAL, CRIMINAL !!!!!! i payed for the order, they then refused to send me the goods as, apparently, my delivery and billing address were not the same (not to mention the email they sent me showing them and they are in fact identical, and even if they weren't - that's the whole point). They kept requesting that i send them a copy of passport, drivers license etc in order to receive my order. In spite my many attempts to point out their mistake, they completely ignored everything i was saying and kept requesting my id. I learned today that they cancelled my order and will refund me 'soon'. I asked to speak to the supervisor and i'm curious to see what the response will be. this behavior is beyond criminal. i am now going to lodge a formal complaint and publicize my experience with them WHEREVER possible"
"Thank you so much for the service I received when I bought my new > Citizen watch with your company. > > I placed the order on a Saturday morning and receive the watch on > Tuesday afternoon and was very happy with the service and product. > > I have dealt with other companies that pride themselves with quick > service but could not live up to their promises. > > I would recommend down under watches to my friends and family 10 out of 10"
"Hi There, Well, first of all you don't have a customer service. "Sally" most likely a robot or a very basic program that has limited capability and cannot respond as a proper service personnel would do. I have reported that the gift watch that I bought for my son for Christmas did not like the watch it was hard to read and it looked different in real than on the photo. Even though I have reported it within the 30 days, this "Sally " ALF is trying to palm me off and use every excuse not to take the watch back for a change over. Finally she has agreed, I have sent the watch AU post confirmed that it was delivered a week ago they cannot locate it. Veri disappointed I will never buy anything from these guys ever. Regards, Zoltan"
DownunderWatches is rated 4.78 based on 92 reviews