DownunderWatches Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy

"Thank you so much for the service I received when I bought my new > Citizen watch with your company. > > I placed the order on a Saturday morning and receive the watch on > Tuesday afternoon and was very happy with the service and product. > > I have dealt with other companies that pride themselves with quick > service but could not live up to their promises. > > I would recommend down under watches to my friends and family 10 out of 10"
"Hi There, Well, first of all you don't have a customer service. "Sally" most likely a robot or a very basic program that has limited capability and cannot respond as a proper service personnel would do. I have reported that the gift watch that I bought for my son for Christmas did not like the watch it was hard to read and it looked different in real than on the photo. Even though I have reported it within the 30 days, this "Sally " ALF is trying to palm me off and use every excuse not to take the watch back for a change over. Finally she has agreed, I have sent the watch AU post confirmed that it was delivered a week ago they cannot locate it. Veri disappointed I will never buy anything from these guys ever. Regards, Zoltan"
DownunderWatches is rated 4.87 based on 90 reviews