DownunderWatches Reviews

of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches
Read DownunderWatches Reviews

+1 718 650-1171

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy
Great service! I’ve ordered 2 watches from them and they arrived in only in a few days. Plus they’re half the price at retail stores. Highly recommend them.
Easy access website, great prices.
Firstly the watch is magnificent Secondly the price was really low Thirdly the delivery was very fast Finally the Customer Service was fantastic What more could one expect?
Yes my watch arrived Friday and all is good. The box was well packed and in good order and the watch is great. You website is easy to use and navigate and payment was easy as well. You kept in touch with me about its progress. Thank you. Mark Wilson
Had a super easy time with the purchasing, and the watch came in pretty much 2 business days, support replied quickly and professionally. Watch came in perfect condition, was over half the price in most retail stores and looks as beautiful as i had hoped. Thank you, Raul and the team. :)
Good Prompt Delivery and great prices
The quality of the watches, the price and also the quick and easy free postage. At all times you are in communication with me as to where my goods are at any given time. Your delivery services is the fastest one that I have ever dealt with on the Internet.
It was the quickest online order I ever have. The service is beyond compare, in two working days I received the watch and it was beautiful as I imagined. Highly recommended.
Super quick delivery to Australia only took 2 days , great customer service, the best price worldwide! You will not be disappointed. I bought Orient watch for my work, had previous model for 20 years, still works but wanted an update. The Orient Charlene is just what I needed. Already received lots of compliments and it has a very expensive look. Would definitely come back for gifts.
My order arrived today - right on time! It was in perfect condition, carefully packaged, and the delivery was tracked all the way. Good service and great value. What more can you ask for! Thanks DUW..
Very happy with their prices and prompt delivery. DHL delivered exceptional service and quicker than expected time, would happily purchase more watches from Downunderwatches.com Thanks again .
Exceptional service from down under watches. I have purchased 3 watches now, very good price and prompted deliver, all within the time frame they set. Very happy customer.
Great service, great products,keep up the good work. Regards Keith
All good, fast delivery, very happy!!!
Excellent price and great delivery time.
My experience was pleasant and smooth. My initial inquiry was responded to very quickly and once I made my purchase, the watch arrived in better than reasonable time which was pleasing. I was kept informed the whole time during the purchase and shipping phase and once I received the watch I was extremely pleased with the quality and price. All in all, a very pleasant and professional experience.
Service excelled all expectations!! Very happy shopper.
Fast service, good communication, great product at a competitive price!
The order as described. Prompt delivery. Excellent shopping experience. Thank you.
Excellent prompt service quality watches easy ordering.
DownunderWatches is rated 4.70 based on 94 reviews