DownunderWatches Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy

"Great price and quick delivery from Singapore to Australia.I am delighted with my purchase thanks."
"The watch I purchased arrived (DHL) in excellent condition and remarkably fast delivery! The price of the watch I purchased was almost half that of a retail store; a great saving. Accordingly, I'm very pleased with this purchase and have recommended Downunder Watches to friends."
"Great selection, fast shipping."
"An efficient and one of the best online shopping experiences in my view."
"Very quick delivery & excellent pricing on this watch (less than half RRP)."
"easy transaction, with the fast delivery thanks guys++++++++++ Terry"
"Down Under Watches have been absolutely great. The Watches I bought were very good quality and at a very competitive price. They delivered the watches very quickly and I and very happy with the whole transaction. The website is nice and easy to use, which is also important to me. I will highly recommend Down Under Watches to everyone. Thank You Down Under Watches. Fred"
"Purchase one of the watch on late Friday afternoon, by Monday I have it delivered, the watch is brand new, authentic as described, the package was solid and the price is great, I’m so pleased.Thank you. Great online store, highly recommended, will buy again."
"Great price and speedy delivery"
"An excellent service all round - selection, payment and delivery!"
"Great to deal with, Top product, had it in 5 days Singapore to Australia , these guys could teach others "How it's Done " well done to all. Very pleased. Shane."
"So happy with this company's service. Great price and delivered super fast. Will definitely use again. Thank you"
"Great value, super fast delivery, quality watches. Brilliant."
"Quick response, good price, friendly service, friendly, helpful people at DHL Brisbane. A pleasing experience all round."
"Great service, quick and as ordered at a great price."
"Very good product, price, and service. Fast delivery. Buy with confidence. If I ever need another watch, I know where to go."
"Great service! I’ve ordered 2 watches from them and they arrived in only in a few days. Plus they’re half the price at retail stores. Highly recommend them."
"Easy access website, great prices."
"Firstly the watch is magnificent Secondly the price was really low Thirdly the delivery was very fast Finally the Customer Service was fantastic What more could one expect?"
"Yes my watch arrived Friday and all is good. The box was well packed and in good order and the watch is great. You website is easy to use and navigate and payment was easy as well. You kept in touch with me about its progress. Thank you. Mark Wilson"
DownunderWatches is rated 4.87 based on 90 reviews