DownunderWatches Reviews

of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches
Read DownunderWatches Reviews

+1 718 650-1171

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy
Thank you so much for the service I received when I bought my new > Citizen watch with your company. > > I placed the order on a Saturday morning and receive the watch on > Tuesday afternoon and was very happy with the service and product. > > I have dealt with other companies that pride themselves with quick > service but could not live up to their promises. > > I would recommend down under watches to my friends and family 10 out of 10
Had a wonderful experience shopping with DownUnderWatches. They provided excellent customer service and followed up with an email regarding my delivery when I was not home for collection. Will definitely shop again with them.
Hi There, Well, first of all you don't have a customer service. "Sally" most likely a robot or a very basic program that has limited capability and cannot respond as a proper service personnel would do. I have reported that the gift watch that I bought for my son for Christmas did not like the watch it was hard to read and it looked different in real than on the photo. Even though I have reported it within the 30 days, this "Sally " ALF is trying to palm me off and use every excuse not to take the watch back for a change over. Finally she has agreed, I have sent the watch AU post confirmed that it was delivered a week ago they cannot locate it. Veri disappointed I will never buy anything from these guys ever. Regards, Zoltan
Great watch and so well priced would have paid double for that in Australia highly recomend
Great price and quick delivery from Singapore to Australia.I am delighted with my purchase thanks.
The watch I purchased arrived (DHL) in excellent condition and remarkably fast delivery! The price of the watch I purchased was almost half that of a retail store; a great saving. Accordingly, I'm very pleased with this purchase and have recommended Downunder Watches to friends.
Great selection, fast shipping.
An efficient and one of the best online shopping experiences in my view.
Very quick delivery & excellent pricing on this watch (less than half RRP).
easy transaction, with the fast delivery thanks guys++++++++++ Terry
Down Under Watches have been absolutely great. The Watches I bought were very good quality and at a very competitive price. They delivered the watches very quickly and I and very happy with the whole transaction. The website is nice and easy to use, which is also important to me. I will highly recommend Down Under Watches to everyone. Thank You Down Under Watches. Fred
Purchase one of the watch on late Friday afternoon, by Monday I have it delivered, the watch is brand new, authentic as described, the package was solid and the price is great, I’m so pleased.Thank you. Great online store, highly recommended, will buy again.
Great price and speedy delivery
An excellent service all round - selection, payment and delivery!
Great to deal with, Top product, had it in 5 days Singapore to Australia , these guys could teach others "How it's Done " well done to all. Very pleased. Shane.
So happy with this company's service. Great price and delivered super fast. Will definitely use again. Thank you
Great value, super fast delivery, quality watches. Brilliant.
Quick response, good price, friendly service, friendly, helpful people at DHL Brisbane. A pleasing experience all round.
Great service, quick and as ordered at a great price.
Very good product, price, and service. Fast delivery. Buy with confidence. If I ever need another watch, I know where to go.
DownunderWatches is rated 4.70 based on 94 reviews