DownunderWatches Reviews

of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches
Read DownunderWatches Reviews

+1 718 650-1171

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy
We were kept informed of the purchase and transport of the watch. The delivery time was quick and the service excellent.
The watch is a gift and is presented nicely in its box with the tags.
Great service
Delivery is very quick. I placed the order on the night of 19/03/18 and received the package on 23/03/18. The packaging is fantastic. After sell service is excellent. DownunderWatches always updated me with the shipment status.
Cannot expect from this excellent service
I ordered a Luminox watch. Very happy with the price and delivery was unexpectedly fast! Thank you so much for experience and having an excellent product in stock.
Excellent service,,,,, and products at a competitive price....with ...and a great bonus.... free delivery.
As everyone else has said, the product was good, the price was good, and the delivery was prompt! I will use Downunder Watches again.
Lots of detail on the website, easy paypal checkout process and very fast delivery.
Fast service great price and awesome watch thanks
Easy to use website, great prices, fast delivery and excellent products!
Price , express delivery
Prices are where down low...shipping is superb fast...
Amazingly quick and cheaper than in the stores.
Fantastic delivery time
Everything was more than expected.
My watch arrived promptly and was as advertised. Communication with staff was excellent.
Most happy with the purchase of my watch from this site. Impeccable service and delivery, I was I formed every step of the way on its delivery. Great prices too
Very happy with the product quality, price and the speed of delivery. I received continual updates so I knew exactly where my purchase was at any given time. I also loved the opportunity to update delivery instructions throughout the process. Excellent service.
Great prices. Super fast delivery. Updates every step of the delivery. Couldn’t ask for more.
This has been watch number 5 from you..only been one small incident...I am extremely happy with the service....
Watch was accurately described and well displayed online, arrived in the time stated very well packed and exactly as expected. This is the second watch I have bought from diownunder and frankly if they do not sell a partisular watch I might want in future I would prefer to find one they do so I shop with them again.
The purchased watch was received efficiently and promptly. DownUnderWatches
kept me appraised throughout of each step of the procedure from purchase to
receipt by email. Obviously a very efficient and trustworthy company.
DownunderWatches is rated 4.59 based on 98 reviews