DownunderWatches Reviews

of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches
Read DownunderWatches Reviews

+1 718 650-1171

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy
Excellent service,,,,, and products at a competitive price....with ...and a great bonus.... free delivery.
As everyone else has said, the product was good, the price was good, and the delivery was prompt! I will use Downunder Watches again.
Lots of detail on the website, easy paypal checkout process and very fast delivery.
Fast service great price and awesome watch thanks
Easy to use website, great prices, fast delivery and excellent products!
Price , express delivery
Prices are where down low...shipping is superb fast...
Amazingly quick and cheaper than in the stores.
Fantastic delivery time Everything was more than expected.
My watch arrived promptly and was as advertised. Communication with staff was excellent.
Most happy with the purchase of my watch from this site. Impeccable service and delivery, I was I formed every step of the way on its delivery. Great prices too
Very happy with the product quality, price and the speed of delivery. I received continual updates so I knew exactly where my purchase was at any given time. I also loved the opportunity to update delivery instructions throughout the process. Excellent service.
Great prices. Super fast delivery. Updates every step of the delivery. Couldn’t ask for more.
This has been watch number 5 from you..only been one small incident...I am extremely happy with the service....
Watch was accurately described and well displayed online, arrived in the time stated very well packed and exactly as expected. This is the second watch I have bought from diownunder and frankly if they do not sell a partisular watch I might want in future I would prefer to find one they do so I shop with them again.
The purchased watch was received efficiently and promptly. DownUnderWatches kept me appraised throughout of each step of the procedure from purchase to receipt by email. Obviously a very efficient and trustworthy company.
Fantastic value and unbelievably fast delivery. The watch matched the photo and description perfectly. I'll be ordering from your site again.
Fast dispatch and delivery. Great communication from customer service and very well packaged. Cheers
Had a wonderful experience shopping with DownUnderWatches. They provided excellent customer service and followed up with an email regarding my delivery when I was not home for collection. Will definitely shop again with DownUnderWatches
A great company to deal with. I am very happy with my purchase and the > quality of the watch is amazing. I can't speak highly enough of the swift despatch > and delivery time. This kind of service is unheard of these days. > Thanks again DownUnderWatches.
DownunderWatches is rated 4.70 based on 94 reviews