DownunderWatches Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches

How would you rate DownunderWatches?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Amazingly quick and cheaper than in the stores."
Robin Yardley
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic delivery time Everything was more than expected."
"My watch arrived promptly and was as advertised. Communication with staff was excellent."
Enrica Roset
Verified Reviewer
"Most happy with the purchase of my watch from this site. Impeccable service and delivery, I was I formed every step of the way on its delivery. Great prices too"
"Very happy with the product quality, price and the speed of delivery. I received continual updates so I knew exactly where my purchase was at any given time. I also loved the opportunity to update delivery instructions throughout the process. Excellent service."
Geoff Lovell
Verified Reviewer
"Great prices. Super fast delivery. Updates every step of the delivery. Couldn’t ask for more."
"This has been watch number 5 from you..only been one small incident...I am extremely happy with the service...."
"Watch was accurately described and well displayed online, arrived in the time stated very well packed and exactly as expected. This is the second watch I have bought from diownunder and frankly if they do not sell a partisular watch I might want in future I would prefer to find one they do so I shop with them again."
"The purchased watch was received efficiently and promptly. DownUnderWatches kept me appraised throughout of each step of the procedure from purchase to receipt by email. Obviously a very efficient and trustworthy company."
"Fantastic value and unbelievably fast delivery. The watch matched the photo and description perfectly. I'll be ordering from your site again."
"Fast dispatch and delivery. Great communication from customer service and very well packaged. Cheers"
"Had a wonderful experience shopping with DownUnderWatches. They provided excellent customer service and followed up with an email regarding my delivery when I was not home for collection. Will definitely shop again with DownUnderWatches"
"A great company to deal with. I am very happy with my purchase and the > quality of the watch is amazing. I can't speak highly enough of the swift despatch > and delivery time. This kind of service is unheard of these days. > Thanks again DownUnderWatches."
"Thank you so much for the service I received when I bought my new > Citizen watch with your company. > > I placed the order on a Saturday morning and receive the watch on > Tuesday afternoon and was very happy with the service and product. > > I have dealt with other companies that pride themselves with quick > service but could not live up to their promises. > > I would recommend down under watches to my friends and family 10 out of 10"
"Had a wonderful experience shopping with DownUnderWatches. They provided excellent customer service and followed up with an email regarding my delivery when I was not home for collection. Will definitely shop again with them."
"Hi There, Well, first of all you don't have a customer service. "Sally" most likely a robot or a very basic program that has limited capability and cannot respond as a proper service personnel would do. I have reported that the gift watch that I bought for my son for Christmas did not like the watch it was hard to read and it looked different in real than on the photo. Even though I have reported it within the 30 days, this "Sally " ALF is trying to palm me off and use every excuse not to take the watch back for a change over. Finally she has agreed, I have sent the watch AU post confirmed that it was delivered a week ago they cannot locate it. Veri disappointed I will never buy anything from these guys ever. Regards, Zoltan"
"Great watch and so well priced would have paid double for that in Australia highly recomend"
"Great price and quick delivery from Singapore to Australia.I am delighted with my purchase thanks."
Geoff Buckland
Verified Reviewer
"The watch I purchased arrived (DHL) in excellent condition and remarkably fast delivery! The price of the watch I purchased was almost half that of a retail store; a great saving. Accordingly, I'm very pleased with this purchase and have recommended Downunder Watches to friends."
"Great selection, fast shipping."
DownunderWatches is rated 4.88 based on 67 reviews