DownunderWatches Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches

How would you rate DownunderWatches ?

"Great service, great price , received it quicker than I thought, beautiful watch very happy"
Dear Peter,

We are pleased that you loved the watch as well as service and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"easy to buy, fast delivery, quality packaging, real product, now wearing the watch and its exactly what I thought it would be which is fantastic"
Dear Ross,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"My husband is delighted with his new watch. Dealing with this company was very good. The item was excellent and delivered was very quick without any problems. Would definitely deal again. Thank you"
Dear June,

Sally
"Quick service, excellent product."
Dear Claude,

Sally
"Fast, 4 days to OZ, genuine orient bambino, in box with all tags and books $160 delivered, say no more."
Dear Colin,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"The watch is very good and it is look better than in the photo and the delivery was so quick. Also, updating was very good"
"Efficient processing of orders and follow up of delivery. Price and quality of products is excellent. Cannot fault any part of Down under Watches business or customer relations. Well done."
"I bought a Hamilton watch last week and received my purchase within 5 working days, shipped to Perth. I am impressed by the speed and ease of buying watches from this website."
"Good produc quick delivery. Husband happy with my purchase."
"Fast efficient service. Quick delivery. Quality genuine products at significantly lower prices. Bought two watches so far - costing about $500 in total and saving about the same! My go-to place to buy a watch."
"We were kept informed of the purchase and transport of the watch. The delivery time was quick and the service excellent. The watch is a gift and is presented nicely in its box with the tags. Great service"
"Delivery is very quick. I placed the order on the night of 19/03/18 and received the package on 23/03/18. The packaging is fantastic. After sell service is excellent. DownunderWatches always updated me with the shipment status."
"Cannot expect from this excellent service"
"I ordered a Luminox watch. Very happy with the price and delivery was unexpectedly fast! Thank you so much for experience and having an excellent product in stock."
"Excellent service,,,,, and products at a competitive price....with ...and a great bonus.... free delivery."
"As everyone else has said, the product was good, the price was good, and the delivery was prompt! I will use Downunder Watches again."
"Lots of detail on the website, easy paypal checkout process and very fast delivery."
"Fast service great price and awesome watch thanks"
"Easy to use website, great prices, fast delivery and excellent products!"
"Price , express delivery"
DownunderWatches is rated 4.90 based on 88 reviews