DownunderWatches Reviews

of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches
Read DownunderWatches Reviews

+1 718 650-1171

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Further Update on previous posts re DownUnderWatches.
DownUnderWatches with a listed postal address in Victoria Australia have been placed on a 'Watch List' [ not a pun] by Consumer Affairs, Victoria, Australia for failing to comply with Australian Consumer laws; Particularly in my case for having failed to provide a "Fit For Purpose' watch as well as for 'False and Misleading Advertising.' Should others suffer similar dealings with them Register your complaint with Consumer Affairs, Victoria, Australia to help build a case history for further action.
Recommend you avoid this Offshore Trading Entity and all the Watches that they sell - which appear to be very old stock.
I bought a Casio Watch in October 2018 stated to be 'Brand New' and ' Ten Year Battery Life' all of which history has proven to be a pack of lies.
The battery failed in July 2019 - 9 months after purchase and in December 2019 the rear casing strap lug sheared off rendering the watch unusable.
Checked with Casio service centre in Oz and they advised the watch was actually manufacture circa 2005/6, the resin back case can degrade with time and back case is not a replaceable part.
DownUnderWatches Offer of restitution $ 20 for replacement battery cost.
Excellent service and product quality, thanks....
Dear Peter,

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

If you have any query please contact us on cs@downunderwatches.com

Best Regards,
Sally
Unfortunately, Downunder Watches is a scam. They're an unauthorised seller of watches, which basically means the warranty that the watch comes with is invalid. I know this as I bought a Seiko watch from Downunder Watches in Nov 2018. 9 months later the watch either began losing time or would simply stop dead. After contacting Downunder Watches they advised me to contact Seiko in order to fix it. I contacted Seiko who advised me to send them the watch along with the warranty, which I did. Once received, they informed me I would have to pay for the watch to be fixed myself as the warranty is not valid as Downunder Watches are not an authorised seller of Seiko watches. When I contacted Downunder Watches they initially ignored all of my emails. Try calling Downunder Watches - you will find the number always goes straight to voicemail. Leave a message and you'll never get a response. I eventually got a response from Downunder Watches via email saying they would give me either 20% of what I paid for the watch back or I could send it to them to fix it - by the way, they're actually based in Singapore, not Australia as they would like you to believe. Read other reviews and they'll confirm how Downunder Watches promise to cover all costs of shipping but never do. Basically, Buyer beware - Downunder Watches is a scam, a company that illegally sells watches with a "100% guarantee and warranty" which is nothing but a lie. I've currently forwarded all information on from Seiko to both Paypal and American Express which is how I paid for the watch for them to investigate. Do not buy from this company as the watches, along with the warranty are fake.
Dear Ryan,

The watch is a 100% authentic watch. The watch is under warranty from Seiko. The local service center should honor the warranty, however if they refuse (it happens at times since the watch was purchased outside of their country), we can help you repair . If they are asking you to pay you can ask them to return the watch back to you and then send it to us for repair.
We always try to give the best service to our customers.

If you have any query please contact us on cs@downunderwatches.com

Best Regards,
Sally
It is a scum. I lost my money there
Down under - you mean downunder in Singapore. Dodgy on all levels no fixed address - no abn no acn - definitely not Australian like they claim to be. I'm sick of these overseas scums trying to profit on honest Aussies.
I ordered 4 watches.
2 cent worth watches were as they should be and in original packaging.
1 dollar worth watch was not in original packaging in a box that did not fit it and had a divot on the case which had been smoothed out.
1 an expensive tachometer piece I had long wanted so as to have a tachometer piece - again repackaged in a box that did not fit, was not the model I ordered (not even a tachometer).

When I approached them multiple times providing pictures they gave me the run around pretending they had no idea different model numbers with OBVIOUS different design features trying to argue its the same brand, line and general colour scheme.

Eventually when I stated I would send it back as they were unwilling to fix their mistake even though I was willing to pay postage they said as it was over the time limit for returns, due to their extended delays and spurious side tracking, I could not.

They are good at one thing and that's misleading uninformed non-watch people and offering poor value for money.

I informed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission who have apparently had multiple complaints and are on a watch list.
CRIMINAL, CRIMINAL, CRIMINAL !!!!!!

i payed for the order, they then refused to send me the goods as, apparently, my delivery and billing address were not the same (not to mention the email they sent me showing them and they are in fact identical, and even if they weren't - that's the whole point).

They kept requesting that i send them a copy of passport, drivers license etc in order to receive my order.

In spite my many attempts to point out their mistake, they completely ignored everything i was saying and kept requesting my id. I learned today that they cancelled my order and will refund me 'soon'. I asked to speak to the supervisor and i'm curious to see what the response will be.

this behavior is beyond criminal. i am now going to lodge a formal complaint and publicize my experience with them WHEREVER possible
I GOT THE EFR549D-1BV----- Approximate Size Of Case: 56.9 x 50.3 x 12.9mm AS IT SAID THINKING THE FACE SIZE WAS 56.9 IT WAS NOT , IT SHOULD BE MORE CLEAR ABOUT WATCHES
Simply awesome! Crazy crazy quick delivery. I ordered my Casio Edifice Cronograph, yesterday at 10am and I received delivery just now! That is insane delivery speed for an item coming from Singapore.

Great work guys, product looks genuine. Will highly recommend.
Great service, great price , received it quicker than I thought, beautiful watch very happy
easy to buy, fast delivery, quality packaging, real product, now wearing the watch and its exactly what I thought it would be which is fantastic
Dear Ross,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
My husband is delighted with his new watch. Dealing with this company was very good. The item was excellent and delivered was very quick without any problems. Would definitely deal again. Thank you
Dear June,

Sally
Quick service, excellent product.
Dear Claude,

Sally
Fast, 4 days to OZ, genuine orient bambino, in box with all tags and books $160 delivered, say no more.
Dear Colin,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
The watch is very good and it is look better than in the photo and the delivery was so quick. Also, updating was very good
Efficient processing of orders and follow up of delivery.
Price and quality of products is excellent.
Cannot fault any part of Down under Watches business or customer relations. Well done.
I bought a Hamilton watch last week and received my purchase within 5 working days, shipped to Perth. I am impressed by the speed and ease of buying watches from this website.
Good produc quick delivery. Husband happy with my purchase.
Fast efficient service. Quick delivery. Quality genuine products at significantly lower prices. Bought two watches so far - costing about $500 in total and saving about the same! My go-to place to buy a watch.
DownunderWatches is rated 4.59 based on 98 reviews