Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions made you happy
Excellent guidance during assessment and felt reassured during the whole process that I was in capable and professional hands, can't thank Rob and the Team enough for the fantastic end result
Really pleased with all the work completed. BIg thanks to Rob and the team.
Several years ago I realised I needed some significant dental work as my teeth were deteriorating. I did some research and thought implants might be the appropriate treatment for me, I live in Tyne & Wear and wanted a local friendly dental practice would could provide suitable advice. Following an online search I contacted Dovetail Dental Solutions, from the very first phone call I felt confident I had made the right choice, my treatment has been first class even though I had a few set backs the dentist Rob and his support staff persevered and were able to provide me with a upper set of implants that I am really happy with. Some friends and family who knew I was having treatment have complimented me on my new smile. I have no hesitation in recommending this professional Bespoke dental practice.
Fantastic service from the minute I made contact with Dovetail. My treatment is just starting but I have no doubt that the high level of service will continue to the end. Highly recommend that you should make contact.
The Dovetail Team have been awesome! Got a new tooth and my gum line has come down loads. If I could give them more stars I would. Thank You Dovetail I can now smile for Christmas photo's.xx
Rob Rachel and Kelly couldn't of made me feel more relaxed before during and after treatment wish id had done sooner great job
I cannot find fault with any of the treatments. Rob, Rachel, Kelly and the rest of the team have an amazing “bedside” manner and made both my husband and I feel very reassured and comfortable. Linda and Chris
Friendly and knowledgeable Staff inspire confidence and the surgery presents a comfortable and relaxing environment. Great service and value.
Thanks Rob ,Rachel and staff,I got my smile back after having five implants and a new crown fitted.I was well cared for during the treatment.My new smile is amazing wish I had done it sooner very happy customer P Shaw .
Not only have the practice done some great work on my teeth over the years but it is the first time going to various dentists where I have felt really comfortable
absolutely fantastic so happy with my new smile and confidence. When I first came to dovetail I was so unhappy with my smile and would always cover my mouth when talking or taking photos. Since I've got my new smile I've got so much more confidence and I'm not embarrassed anymore. Thanks so much to Rob and Rachel you have made my experience brilliant. 5 stars to Dovetail.
I was always very nervous about going to the dentists. From the very first meeting with Illanah and Rob they put me at ease and made my journey through each stage easy to deal with. They were always on the other end of the phone if i had any questions. Now I have lovely teeth again and its all thanks to their patients and care
From the moment I met Rob and Racheal they placed me at ease, and where very professional and yet very warm and welcoming. They took me through each step at a time and made feel very confident that I had chosen the right place to have my dental treatment. Nothing was to much trouble for them I now have the most amazing smile, which I didnt think would be possible and get alot of compliments on how it looks, it makes me feel more confident. Thank you Rob and Racheal you are both amazing and I have no hesitation on recommending you to anyone.
Excellent service and very friendly staff especially Rob and Allanah. They made me feel at ease as I was a very nervous dental patient. I will definitely return.
A caring and incredibly professional and skilled operation. They have given me the confidence to smile rather than smirk/grimace again.... I would highly recommend Dovetail to anyone considering an implant procedure.
great service friendly staffd
I would recommend Dovetail to everyone; care, compassion and attention shown to all clients. The staff are patient and understanding, and go out of their way to make the Dovetail experience as comfortable as they possibly can.
Have worked with Dovetail for over 10 years - have always found them to be professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with.
We have worked with Dovetail for over 8 years and they have been amazing to deal with. I would recommend the company to anyone. Friendly and professional.
we have supplied Dovetail with payroll services since 2010. the company has always paid us on time and they have been very good to deal with.
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions is rated 4.95 based on 113 reviews