Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions

Tell us how Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions made you happy
I was always very nervous about going to the dentists. From the very first meeting with Illanah and Rob they put me at ease and made my journey through each stage easy to deal with. They were always on the other end of the phone if i had any questions. Now I have lovely teeth again and its all thanks to their patients and care
From the moment I met Rob and Racheal they placed me at ease, and where very professional and yet very warm and welcoming. They took me through each step at a time and made feel very confident that I had chosen the right place to have my dental treatment. Nothing was to much trouble for them I now have the most amazing smile, which I didnt think would be possible and get alot of compliments on how it looks, it makes me feel more confident. Thank you Rob and Racheal you are both amazing and I have no hesitation on recommending you to anyone.
Excellent service and very friendly staff especially Rob and Allanah. They made me feel at ease as I was a very nervous dental patient. I will definitely return.
A caring and incredibly professional and skilled operation. They have given me the confidence to smile rather than smirk/grimace again.... I would highly recommend Dovetail to anyone considering an implant procedure.
great service friendly staffd
I would recommend Dovetail to everyone; care, compassion and attention shown to all clients. The staff are patient and understanding, and go out of their way to make the Dovetail experience as comfortable as they possibly can.
Have worked with Dovetail for over 10 years - have always found them to be professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with.
We have worked with Dovetail for over 8 years and they have been amazing to deal with. I would recommend the company to anyone. Friendly and professional.
we have supplied Dovetail with payroll services since 2010. the company has always paid us on time and they have been very good to deal with.
I've been with Dovetail Dental since it began and am managing to overcome my lifelong fear of dentists. (I'm 77 years old.) After several implants and other treatments I'm now happy with my teeth and grateful for the care and kindness I have received from all members of staff. After decades of neglecting my teeth I was initially attracted by the availability of IV sedation. Subsequent treatments have continued to soothe away my fears, leading to a more positive attitude on my part. Thank you to everyone at Dovetail.
My first visit to Dovetail was a very nervous one for me but after 5 minutes talking to Rob and Allanah, I felt confident in their ability to give me my smile back. They delivered in a way I could never have dreamed possible. They are friendly, professional and go the extra mile to ensure that their clients are happy. I certainly am and smile at everyone to prove it.
I have been very happy with my experience I have had at Dovetail. The staff is always very friendly and helpful and best of all I have a lovely smile.
From start to finish the staff have been amazing, value for money and worth every penny. Im a happy customer and unlike before i can smile about it.
First class service from start to finish Rob explained everything that he was doing so happy with the result I got would go bk if I need more work done
After several years of disappointing dental treatment resulting ultimately in failed implants I was very sceptical of putting my faith in yet another dentist. Within a couple of visits to Dovetail, they renewed my confidence & discussed possible solutions. After a comprehensive examination & prognosis, clearly explained & described, I started on a course of corrective treatment. Both Rob & Rachel were very instructive & reassuring throughout. The end results were excellent. I can whole heartedly recommend this practice.
Amazing job!! And what a difficult job for Rob and Rachel. I can honestly say no one apart from home and work (who knew all about my decision to have my top teeth replaced) realise my teeth belong to the dedicated team work of both these two new friends of mine. I have after check visits and feel part of the Dovetail family. Thank you all for keeping my huge smile exactly the same and enabling me to still talk with exactly the same speed. If in doubt believe me trust the company to help you.
Fantastic service. Broke tooth, seen next day and all fixed. Thanks to Kelly and Rob
had rob at dovetail crown my top teeth and new implants on bottom to correct my bite been in 5 year now and still going strong theres not a week goes by that my teeth are not mentioned by sometime just strangers in the street , good service competive priced and good aftercare
Excellent care given by very professional staff. I'm really pleased that I chose Dovetail and I'm very happy with the results. I would recommend to anyone considering dental implants or any kind of dental treatment.
Before finding Dovetail, I'd avoided dentists for years due to bad experiences, but right from the start, i was made to feel relaxed and cared for. I couldn't be happier with my implants, they have literally changed my life for the better, I can't thank Rob and Kelly and the rest of the staff enough for helping me through this transformation. I'd highly recommend Dovetail to anyone looking for first class dental care.
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions is rated 4.94 based on 102 reviews