Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions

Tell us how Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions made you happy
I have come to Dovetail for many years for solutions to my complex ever-changing dental needs. I find it so reassuring to be able to trust such a expert, knowledgeable and friendly team to always be able to find a way to sort out my challenging problems, and who have a wide network of experts in other fields to whom I can be referred when necessary. I would not consider going anywhere else, I am very grateful for being able to access their services. I recommend them wholeheartedly!
Best decision my husband and I made when we chose Dovetail for all of our dental procedures. After lots of phone calls to other Dental Companies I finally decided from the 1st contact with Dovetail and speaking to Rachel that this was the place to go. Right from the start at our 1st consultation we felt so relaxed, and not pushed into any quick decision. Thanks to Rob, Dave, Kelly, Rachel and Louise for making our journey so amazing, we couldn't be happier and will continue to recommend Dovetail at every opportunity.........
After many weeks of putting off visiting a dentist for the first time in a number of years, they recommended Dovetail and dental implants as a solution to my embarrassing lack of a smile. Rob & Rachel very quickly put me at ease and we began the task of a full mouth extraction and dental implants. That was 7years ago and I believe it was that surgery that turned my life around and give me the confidence to move forward and seek a new beginning having lost my wife to cancer 2 years earlier.
I had a top denture which I hated, Dove tail offered a solution, a fix on four implants. I couldn’t be happier with the result , I got back my confidence back, and some might say a Hollywood smile . My appointments were fitted in around my work schedule .The dental nurses were always helpful and friendly . The after care has always been excellent. I would have no hesitation In recommending Dove tail to you , David , Gateshead .
To cut a long story short I needed new teeth and certainly not dentures (they would be more out than in) like an ill fitting pair of shoes! I had my initial consultation with Rob and he had no hesitation he would be able to fix the gaps with implants for me or give me the Rolls Royce treatment which would involve taking any existing teeth out to get the perfect smile. No question I went for the RR treatment although I was under no pressure whatsoever and was given literature to read up on. I felt as though I was not just a number but given personal individual treatment and a 24/7 mobile number was extremely reassuring. With the help of Rob and his team we designed my teeth as I wanted rounded edges and that hollywood smile which I now have he also made them a little larger than my original which helps to give a more youthful appearance! I have had my teeth now since 2010 and have never looked back I now smile very willingly and people always remark on my teeth which is lovely. I really do appreciate his professional skill and up to minute knowledge. I have never looked back now I have perfect teeth. Once again a big thank you to Rob and the Dovetail team
e brilliant service, done a absouletly wonderful work, you have given me my life back. thank you so much.
I have been under Dovetails care for a couple of years now and I can honestly say they have been amazing! As someone who is quite nervous when attending the dentist, they have always made me feel so comfortable. I am now approaching the end of my treatment and I am so incredibly happy with the results. Thanks to Kelly, Rob and all the team!!
Appointments always on time.
Having been recommended by a previous patient of Dovetail I was extremely satisfied with the initial consultation. I received a comprehensive assessment and clear explanations of the cost and procedures. At the time of my treatment I was made to feel comfortable about the process that was about to be undertaken, it was carried out extremely professionally with explanations given at all stages which made me feel completely reassured. Follow ups were arranged prior to completion. I can only say that the end result provided me with not only a ‘new smile’ but psychologically increased my confidence. I would not hesitate to recommend Dovetail to anyone.
Rob and his team provide a highly professional service utilising the latest technology and expertise. What sets them apart from the competition, is their friendly and approachable manner in a relaxed environment. I could not recommend them highly enough for all implant procedures.
A special thankyou to Rob, Racheal and the team, made me feel at ease at every appointment. more than pleased with the results. keep up the good work.... Thanks again..
As a very nervous client my experience with Dovetail has been second to none ! They have been extremely helpful and supportive throughout my treatment and beyond. Both Kelly and Rob have made my whole experience stress free. I would highly recommend Dovetail for both a personal and professional service .
Brilliant attention to detail, extremely pleased with the final result, top & bottom. Many thanks.
Great friendly staff great professional service
all treatment excellent staff amazing friendly and efficient
Dovetail provide a service for clients which is second to none. Now that I've had my implants a while, I can also say that the aftercare is brilliant and no aspect I might have concerns about is too much trouble. I recommend the entire team for their professionalism and am confident that they'll always have time for me.
I have nothing but praise for the professional treatment I received at Dovetail when I had implants, they were both careing and attentive to all my needs. Irene Allinson
I was over the moon with my treatment .I was very unhappy with the denture I had before going to dovetail .The staff were so kind and made me feel at ease .I would not hesitate to recommend dovetail for dental work . Kind regards Yvonne.
A dental surgery, that you actually want to visit. Professional service, carried out by kind and caring staff.
I had implants in 2010 and 2019 I highly recommend them great service and painfree
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions is rated 4.94 based on 103 reviews