Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions made you happy
If you need some bespoke dentistry this is the best choice in town. I have no hesitation in recommending Rob and his team to you. Consultation, assessment, treatment options, intervention, review and maintenance are all part if the service but really, the commitment to excellent and genuine care are what I'm so pleased about. These guys gave me my smile back. Truly, changed my life. When you find quality, thank your luckystars and grin again.
The whole experience from beginning to end was seamless, every procedure was explained to me and the staff were extremely professional and very friendly throughout. I love my new smile and the aftercare has been wonderful. I would recommend Dovetail to anyone.
Great dentist and fabulous staff The procedure I had done changed my life and made me a new person Can’t thank dovetail clinic enough There the most freindly dentist in Newcastle
Having had many treatments at Dovetail , ( teeth whitening, implants and veneers ) I would highly recommend Rob and his fantastic team . From the consultation to the procedure to the aftercare nothing is too much trouble . The service is first class. I feel confident that if I have a problem they are always happy to offer help and advice.
Excellent service, very professional and prompt tailored dental care, would highly recommend
Totally changed my life, my nickname now is smiler. Brilliant team, friendly and helpful. Nothing but the best from Rob he will not stop until he has done a perfect job. Thanks wish I had done it years ago
I have had my implant for nearly two years. It has been life changing, filled with confidence and no more dentures. The team have been excellent throughout from pre-implant, the day of the operation and aftercare.
For years I've been trying to build up the courage to have the procedure. I found the team here everything I could hope for. The price is comparable with other providers and the whole process very professional. I would highly recommend Dovetail. Thank you all for a wonderful job and a beautiful smile!
A first class service , from a very professional team , my initial nerves were soon forgotten after the meet and greet from Rachel on reception , then my discussion with Rob about the treatment he would carry out . I can only say that I am delighted with the results , I can now smile again with confidence and I would definitely recommend them
i would recommend dovetail to anyone very professional great treatment and the staff are very good altogether a fantastic service
I needed lots of expert work on my old, worn out teeth. I didn't want dentures and following the recommendation of another dentist I found Dovetail. Rob and his lovely assistant Kelly were caring, friendly and above all superbly professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dovetail Dental Solutions to anyone needing high quality dental care.
Great service ,put a smile back on my face.
I love smiling again thanks to Team Dovetail. Rob and Allanah were amazing in looking after me every step of the way. Sounds simple I know and so wish I had done this sooner. So don't wait, just get in touch :-)
Being totally terrified of the dentist I dreaded this implant procedure. I had no life, would not go out, hid my mouth when speaking to people and certainly would not eat in public. My teeth were so appalling I looked like an old bag women. I knew I had to do something. Rob and Allanah were outstanding in guiding me through this procedure with Allanah giving me hugs when I needed them. Due to the state of my teeth I did suffer an infection but Rob was there for me 24/7 and would sort things out part of which was just my worrying. I never felt alone to get on with things. The end result is fantastic I have a new life where I go out, meet people and socialise. I look and feel great. I would recommend this to anyone and always be happy to talk to anyone feeling as did.
.....I was very apprehensive about going to see about having my teeth straightened as my past experience with local dentists were not good to say the least. I met Rob and Alannah and was made to feel at ease within minutes. Their non pressure caring approach was exactly what I was looking for. I discussed my fear of dentists and of course what I was hoping the ideal outcome from treatment would be. The price was never discussed until they had a complete understanding of what could be achieved and this was several weeks after having a thorough examination and everything was presented back to me and my partner to discuss and agree if we wanted to go ahead. Once the treatment had started the care and customer service was absolutely five star. Each stage was discussed and agreed together. The process from start to finish was actually less then I had been informed however the results were brilliant. My confidence went through the roof, constantly able to smile without having that fear of having crooked teeth thanks to Dovetail. I would definitely recommend Dovetail, Rob and Allanah to any potential patients. Keep smiling 😁
I was introduced to Rob and the team over 10 years ago at a time when I was losing my teeth due to significant gum disorder(s). Dentures just weren’t on the agenda for me and I chose dental implants as an alternative. The degree of professionalism shown by the team and the level of care l received helped put me at ease from the beginning. Not only was my main priority met (to be able to enjoy my food again) but I can smile with confidence once again. I have never looked back.
Can not recommend Dovetail enough for the first class service I received after being referred from my own Dentist. From consultation through to treatment and after care, it was a really friendly and efficient experience. Very happy with my new implants, thanks again and best wishes, Bill
Amazing team at Dovetail my treatment was first class and I am delighted with the result, The procedure was fully explained combined with amazing good humour. I would highly recommend Rob and his team to any of my friends.
I was delighted with the results of my dental treatment . Rob fully explained the procedure and the results were amazing ! The team at Dovetail are professional , efficient and made the whole process very easy. I would like to personally thank Rob , Kelly and the entire team at Dovetail. Fantastic results !
The treatment I received at Dovetail was excellent. From the consultation, to the treatment to the solution , all was done with care and consideration at each stage. I was well informed and given a plan of care, this was carried out by an efficient professional and dedicated team. Dovetail came to me highly recommended and I can pass on this recommendation with confidence.
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions is rated 4.95 based on 112 reviews