Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions

Tell us how Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions made you happy
Before finding Dovetail, I'd avoided dentists for years due to bad experiences, but right from the start, i was made to feel relaxed and cared for. I couldn't be happier with my implants, they have literally changed my life for the better, I can't thank Rob and Kelly and the rest of the staff enough for helping me through this transformation. I'd highly recommend Dovetail to anyone looking for first class dental care.
Excellent service from start to finish. The team are all lovely and I am so happy with the result. Thank you.
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions were very professional at all times and considered my opinions. They were helpful and made you feel at ease as my crowns were failing it was the most lovely experience to come out at the end of the procedure with a wonderful smile which may I say people comment on all the time. I am so grateful and happy to have found Dovetail!
Rachael and rob made me feel so at ease as soon as I walked through the door! They have made my confidence grow by giving me amazing teeth! I can’t thank them enough and would certainly recommend them!
Great service and people. The procedure was fast and efficient. I recommend the team.
I had the best experience with dovetail staff. They put me at ease and we’re very friendly and polite. Thanks to the team they give me a new life I am more confident and smile with my teeth on show.
If you are looking for a solution to your dental care you will not find a better team anywhere than Dovetail. I can not thank them enough for what they have done for me. It has made all the difference to how feel about everything. Yours Edna Lisle
I specifically wanted a set of teeth that would let me play saxophone confidently again. Rob and the team tailored a set of teeth that did exactly that, listened to what I wanted and have made a great deal of difference in life in terms of confidence and enjoyment. 6 years - good follow up - no problems.
Oh my god.. Having my teeth transformed at dovetail not only transformed my teeth.. But completely changed me!!! I'm more confident! I smile all the time to show off my beautiful teeth and I do what I neva eva did... I wear scarlet lippy All the time!! Iv gone from mouse to diva!!! If u r thinking bout havin ur teeth done. Go to dovetail and u will wake up with a huge smile on ur face every time u open ur eyes!!!!
Can only say that Dovetail are the only place to go if you need implants, the attention to detail is excellent, the staff are the same and Rob Wain a gentleman.
Excellent service.
A great team who made me feel completely at ease. I had a lot of work done over many visits and everyone was always friendly and understanding. A fantastic result.
My treatment was very tricky, due to bone erosion, and therefore took a lot of sessions to complete but throughout, I have has the best service from Kelly and Rob. I am now completely happy with my new smile which was worth every penny. Thank you so much to the team.
dovetail solutions gave me the smile i wanted treatment was great, pain free staff are amazing, took well care of. I am more than happy with the outcome of my treatment and would gladly try dovetail again in the future and anyone thinking of trying dovetail i would say YES pop in and speak to the most amazing staff i have ever came across in the dental department
Rob and his team are unbelievable great results cant believe it was so painless and quick money well spent
They made me smile again! Superb service from Rob & Allanah, friendly, professional service. I would certainly recommend their service. Thanks you guys.
After years of dental problems and temporary solutions I finally got a perfect outcome. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful to Rob and his team.
I could eat and smile.
Excellent service. Wonderful teeth and friendly and very helpful staff.
came into dovetail nervous and anxious, but Rob and Allanah put me at my ease and all through my treatment which lasted over 6 months. by the end of my treatment i was full of confidence and wouldnt think twice about visiting a dentist. couldnt recommend them highly enough.
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions is rated 4.94 based on 103 reviews