Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions made you happy
I've been with Dovetail Dental since it began and am managing to overcome my lifelong fear of dentists. (I'm 77 years old.) After several implants and other treatments I'm now happy with my teeth and grateful for the care and kindness I have received from all members of staff. After decades of neglecting my teeth I was initially attracted by the availability of IV sedation. Subsequent treatments have continued to soothe away my fears, leading to a more positive attitude on my part. Thank you to everyone at Dovetail.
My first visit to Dovetail was a very nervous one for me but after 5 minutes talking to Rob and Allanah, I felt confident in their ability to give me my smile back. They delivered in a way I could never have dreamed possible. They are friendly, professional and go the extra mile to ensure that their clients are happy. I certainly am and smile at everyone to prove it.
I have been very happy with my experience I have had at Dovetail. The staff is always very friendly and helpful and best of all I have a lovely smile.
From start to finish the staff have been amazing, value for money and worth every penny. Im a happy customer and unlike before i can smile about it.
First class service from start to finish Rob explained everything that he was doing so happy with the result I got would go bk if I need more work done
After several years of disappointing dental treatment resulting ultimately in failed implants I was very sceptical of putting my faith in yet another dentist. Within a couple of visits to Dovetail, they renewed my confidence & discussed possible solutions. After a comprehensive examination & prognosis, clearly explained & described, I started on a course of corrective treatment. Both Rob & Rachel were very instructive & reassuring throughout. The end results were excellent. I can whole heartedly recommend this practice.
Amazing job!! And what a difficult job for Rob and Rachel. I can honestly say no one apart from home and work (who knew all about my decision to have my top teeth replaced) realise my teeth belong to the dedicated team work of both these two new friends of mine. I have after check visits and feel part of the Dovetail family. Thank you all for keeping my huge smile exactly the same and enabling me to still talk with exactly the same speed. If in doubt believe me trust the company to help you.
Fantastic service. Broke tooth, seen next day and all fixed. Thanks to Kelly and Rob
had rob at dovetail crown my top teeth and new implants on bottom to correct my bite been in 5 year now and still going strong theres not a week goes by that my teeth are not mentioned by sometime just strangers in the street , good service competive priced and good aftercare
Excellent care given by very professional staff. I'm really pleased that I chose Dovetail and I'm very happy with the results. I would recommend to anyone considering dental implants or any kind of dental treatment.
Before finding Dovetail, I'd avoided dentists for years due to bad experiences, but right from the start, i was made to feel relaxed and cared for. I couldn't be happier with my implants, they have literally changed my life for the better, I can't thank Rob and Kelly and the rest of the staff enough for helping me through this transformation. I'd highly recommend Dovetail to anyone looking for first class dental care.
Excellent service from start to finish. The team are all lovely and I am so happy with the result. Thank you.
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions were very professional at all times and considered my opinions. They were helpful and made you feel at ease as my crowns were failing it was the most lovely experience to come out at the end of the procedure with a wonderful smile which may I say people comment on all the time. I am so grateful and happy to have found Dovetail!
Rachael and rob made me feel so at ease as soon as I walked through the door! They have made my confidence grow by giving me amazing teeth! I can’t thank them enough and would certainly recommend them!
Great service and people. The procedure was fast and efficient. I recommend the team.
I had the best experience with dovetail staff. They put me at ease and we’re very friendly and polite. Thanks to the team they give me a new life I am more confident and smile with my teeth on show.
If you are looking for a solution to your dental care you will not find a better team anywhere than Dovetail. I can not thank them enough for what they have done for me. It has made all the difference to how feel about everything. Yours Edna Lisle
I specifically wanted a set of teeth that would let me play saxophone confidently again. Rob and the team tailored a set of teeth that did exactly that, listened to what I wanted and have made a great deal of difference in life in terms of confidence and enjoyment. 6 years - good follow up - no problems.
Great customer service, friendly and approachable,making you feel appreciated.
Oh my god.. Having my teeth transformed at dovetail not only transformed my teeth.. But completely changed me!!! I'm more confident! I smile all the time to show off my beautiful teeth and I do what I neva eva did... I wear scarlet lippy All the time!! Iv gone from mouse to diva!!! If u r thinking bout havin ur teeth done. Go to dovetail and u will wake up with a huge smile on ur face every time u open ur eyes!!!!
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions is rated 4.95 based on 113 reviews