Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent treatment, friendly and professional staff. Implant treatment very reasonably priced.
Chris
Positive experience throughout the treatment.
Friendly reassurance at each phase of the procedure.
Full discussion of options and prices.
Would definitely recommend
Really needed to give you some insight into my experience at Dovetail. The professionalism I received was second to none, you so wont be disappointed, Kelly and Rob are an awesome team. 'Dovetail' is set in the most amazing aesthetic surroundings which totally puts you at ease. Your smile is so important so make sure you come to the best!
regaining my smile was important for my confidence and I no longer feel uncomfortable. In fact I often get compliments on how lovely my smile is from strangers. So thank you to Rob and Kelly.
Superb customer service, naturally with a smile. lovely people to deal with and has give me the confidence to smile at the world.
Wonderful friendly service. Perfect job.
Had years of ill fitting dentures and then magically, no problems with eating or anything else. Would recommend to everyone.
Absolutely wonderful staff who are friendly and make me feel like friends.
If you're ever considering getting implants, get in touch with Dovetail.
My personal experience with Rob and the team has been outstanding. I have a round trip of 280 miles. its worth every mile. Its been a long journey due to my work commitments. However the outcome was worth every trip. I will be part of the Dovetail family for ever. Mark G
I was delighted with the high quality service that Rob & the team at Dovetail offered and so pleased with how my teeth look I can't thank them enough.
Excellent guidance during assessment and felt reassured during the whole process that I was in capable and professional hands, can't thank Rob and the Team enough for the fantastic end result
Really pleased with all the work completed. BIg thanks to Rob and the team.
Several years ago I realised I needed some significant dental work as my teeth were deteriorating. I did some research and thought implants might be the appropriate treatment for me, I live in Tyne & Wear and wanted a local friendly dental practice would could provide suitable advice. Following an online search I contacted Dovetail Dental Solutions, from the very first phone call I felt confident I had made the right choice, my treatment has been first class even though I had a few set backs the dentist Rob and his support staff persevered and were able to provide me with a upper set of implants that I am really happy with. Some friends and family who knew I was having treatment have complimented me on my new smile. I have no hesitation in recommending this professional Bespoke dental practice.
Fantastic service from the minute I made contact with Dovetail. My treatment is just starting but I have no doubt that the high level of service will continue to the end.
Highly recommend that you should make contact.
The Dovetail Team have been awesome! Got a new tooth and my gum line has come down loads. If I could give them more stars I would. Thank You Dovetail I can now smile for Christmas photo's.xx
Rob Rachel and Kelly couldn't of made me feel more relaxed before during and after treatment wish id had done sooner great job
I cannot find fault with any of the treatments. Rob, Rachel, Kelly and the rest of the team have an amazing “bedside” manner and made both my husband and I feel very reassured and comfortable.

Linda and Chris
Friendly and knowledgeable Staff inspire confidence and the surgery presents a comfortable and relaxing environment. Great service and value.
Thanks Rob ,Rachel and staff,I got my smile back after having five implants and a new crown fitted.I was well cared for during the treatment.My new smile is amazing wish I had done it sooner very happy customer P Shaw .
Not only have the practice done some great work on my teeth over the years but it is the first time going to various dentists where I have felt really comfortable
absolutely fantastic so happy with my new smile and confidence. When I first came to dovetail I was so unhappy with my smile and would always cover my mouth when talking or taking photos. Since I've got my new smile I've got so much more confidence and I'm not embarrassed anymore. Thanks so much to Rob and Rachel you have made my experience brilliant. 5 stars to Dovetail.
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions is rated 4.95 based on 122 reviews