Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions

Tell us how Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"A first class service , from a very professional team , my initial nerves were soon forgotten after the meet and greet from Rachel on reception , then my discussion with Rob about the treatment he would carry out . I can only say that I am delighted with the results , I can now smile again with confidence and I would definitely recommend them"
"i would recommend dovetail to anyone very professional great treatment and the staff are very good altogether a fantastic service"
"I needed lots of expert work on my old, worn out teeth. I didn't want dentures and following the recommendation of another dentist I found Dovetail. Rob and his lovely assistant Kelly were caring, friendly and above all superbly professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dovetail Dental Solutions to anyone needing high quality dental care."
"Great service ,put a smile back on my face."
"I love smiling again thanks to Team Dovetail. Rob and Allanah were amazing in looking after me every step of the way. Sounds simple I know and so wish I had done this sooner. So don't wait, just get in touch :-)"
"Being totally terrified of the dentist I dreaded this implant procedure. I had no life, would not go out, hid my mouth when speaking to people and certainly would not eat in public. My teeth were so appalling I looked like an old bag women. I knew I had to do something. Rob and Allanah were outstanding in guiding me through this procedure with Allanah giving me hugs when I needed them. Due to the state of my teeth I did suffer an infection but Rob was there for me 24/7 and would sort things out part of which was just my worrying. I never felt alone to get on with things. The end result is fantastic I have a new life where I go out, meet people and socialise. I look and feel great. I would recommend this to anyone and always be happy to talk to anyone feeling as did."
".....I was very apprehensive about going to see about having my teeth straightened as my past experience with local dentists were not good to say the least. I met Rob and Alannah and was made to feel at ease within minutes. Their non pressure caring approach was exactly what I was looking for. I discussed my fear of dentists and of course what I was hoping the ideal outcome from treatment would be. The price was never discussed until they had a complete understanding of what could be achieved and this was several weeks after having a thorough examination and everything was presented back to me and my partner to discuss and agree if we wanted to go ahead. Once the treatment had started the care and customer service was absolutely five star. Each stage was discussed and agreed together. The process from start to finish was actually less then I had been informed however the results were brilliant. My confidence went through the roof, constantly able to smile without having that fear of having crooked teeth thanks to Dovetail. I would definitely recommend Dovetail, Rob and Allanah to any potential patients. Keep smiling 😁"
"I was introduced to Rob and the team over 10 years ago at a time when I was losing my teeth due to significant gum disorder(s). Dentures just weren’t on the agenda for me and I chose dental implants as an alternative. The degree of professionalism shown by the team and the level of care l received helped put me at ease from the beginning. Not only was my main priority met (to be able to enjoy my food again) but I can smile with confidence once again. I have never looked back."
"Can not recommend Dovetail enough for the first class service I received after being referred from my own Dentist. From consultation through to treatment and after care, it was a really friendly and efficient experience. Very happy with my new implants, thanks again and best wishes, Bill"
"Amazing team at Dovetail my treatment was first class and I am delighted with the result, The procedure was fully explained combined with amazing good humour. I would highly recommend Rob and his team to any of my friends."
"I was delighted with the results of my dental treatment . Rob fully explained the procedure and the results were amazing ! The team at Dovetail are professional , efficient and made the whole process very easy. I would like to personally thank Rob , Kelly and the entire team at Dovetail. Fantastic results !"
"The treatment I received at Dovetail was excellent. From the consultation, to the treatment to the solution , all was done with care and consideration at each stage. I was well informed and given a plan of care, this was carried out by an efficient professional and dedicated team. Dovetail came to me highly recommended and I can pass on this recommendation with confidence."
"Really happy with finished result of my straightening & bonding. Highly recommend. 5* friendly service.Many thanks. Perri."
"Looking back over my 78 years, I can say that my recent extensive treatment by Dovetail was easily the most pleasant dental experience I have ever had. With top of the range attention and skill from friendly people who made sure that I was as happy as could be with my new smile, I would say to anyone contemplating treatment, get to know Rob, David and Staff. You won't regret it."
"I have now had my "Allonfour" implants for 11 years. Wonderful! Rob and Kelly take very good care of me and the service is always friendly and professional. I would recommend Dovetail to anyone."
"I have been a patient of Rob's for over 25 years-in more recent years at Dovetail for cosmetic/dental implants-all I can say is the man is a genius and I really do not know what I would do without him & his staff who are absolute professionals who have solved every problem I have put to them-and there have been a few! Anyone who is considering implants or any cosmetic dentistry should speak to the Dovetail team-I guarantee you will pleased you did."
"I can-t speak highly enough about the Dovetail team. Once it became apparent that my teeth and I were not going to grow old together they provided the perfect solution. Any apprehension I felt about the procedure soon disappeared as every step was explained thoroughly. Once the decision was made it was a smooth passage to a new smile and the added confidence that brought. The professional approach continues eight years down the line in the back up services and annual review. If you are thinking of a new smile I thoroughly recommend Dovetail. They will transform the way you see yourself."
"Rob is a genuine expert in his field. He is up to date on the latest research (not a simple task) and a genuine craftsman in his work. Unlike many other dentists, even other private dentists, he does not settle for second-best. The treatment I have had from him is carefully and accurately judged and expertly executed. Though I am not a dentist, I have had a lot of treatment from dozens of dentists over the years and Rob puts all but one other to shame. Being something of a perfectionist myself (if I may say so), I can recognise the same traits in another professional. Rob is simply the best in the business. And a word for Kelly, his assistant, who is excellent."
"Hi, I run my own garage and speak to lots of people, so around 2008 a very dear client told me about Dovetail, however it took me 5 years to get there, but the minute I met Rachel and the Rob Wain I was in no doubt that I was going ahead with implants, so now after an early settling period I am into year 6, Rob Wain is a diamond and loverly Guy, his staff Rachel,Kelly,Louise are excellent, must give a mention to David who again is wonderful. In conclusion So pleased I found Dovetail ok implants is not cheap, but only wish I had done it years ago. Thanks for reading this."
"Dovetail Dental Solutions have completely changed my life! From my first consultation with them through to my 6 monthly ongoing check ups they have been nothing but professional, understanding, caring and most importantly non judgemental! It’s rather embarrassing turning up to a dentist with not so good teeth, however,not once did they make me feel uncomfortable about it. The treatment I received was second to none and the final outcome is just amazing. I can now eat anything I want and for the first time in years I have a beautiful smile that I am very proud of. To all the staff at Dovetail - this is down to you and I thank you. Claire Henderson"
Dovetail Bespoke Dental Solutions is rated 4.90 based on 44 reviews