Double8tickets.com Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend Double8tickets.com

How would you rate Double8tickets.com?

33 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Oscar

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Double8tickets.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Similarly to many other people, Double8 robbed me. I ordered tickets for Jethro Tull 6 months in advance at £75 each and paid £9.95 for special delivery. They e-mailed me tickets to print (what a special delivery!) a home which shows £40.00 each. The sales e-mail they asked you to contact if there is any problem does not even work. The phone lines are busy or they are closed. AVOID AT ALL COST. That said, I'm the one to blame for trusting these people, right after the government for doing nothing to stop these online touts."
"I brought 2 tickets for Morrissey through the Double 8 tickets website for Sat 10th March 18. Having received an email confirmation to confirm the purchase I called to check when I could expect them to be delivered only to be told they had already been sold through GetMeIn (a secondary) ticket site. Having asked how this was possible when I had paid and had this confirmed through their system, I was laughed at and told that double selling their tickets was common practice and that was that. I would highly recommend avoiding buying any tickets from this company through risk of this type of underhanded scamming. I have subsequently had to contact my bank to cancel the transaction as they couldn't tell me if or when the money they had deducted would be refunded."
"Rogue company. Paid £219.95 for 2 Strictly tickets which haven't arrived. Unable to contact company by phone or email. Shocking."
Brad Dooley Bedford
Unverified Reviewer
"Paid £219.95 for2 Strictly come dancing tour seats - no tickets received, no reply to email, no answer to phone. Scam company. You have been warned."
"Went to see Queen last night Excellent service from double 8 tickets, great seats as promised. will use again."
"Do not buy tickets from this company"
"Do not buy tickets from this company"
"Do not buy tickets from this company They dont arrive. Go elsewhere and be safe. Atrocious customer service. No call backs as promised and then fobbed off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Booked Robert Plant concert months before concert . Three days before the event and still haven’t received my ticket. I actually paid additional £10 for special devlivery Total ripp off Never again"
"Poor communication, lies and only.4/6 tickets ordered were delivered, leaving me having to buy 2 tickets elsewhere."
"Ordered tickets for Micky Flanagan 10 months in advance at £105 each and paid £9.95 for special delivery. A month before the event, I was emailed tickets to print a home and the ticket price shows £43.50 each. A 41% mark up on tickets, and pure robbery for delivery charge of £9.95!!! Have emailed twice asking for an explanation NOTHING. And when I call, lines are busy or they are closed. Avoid, avoid, avoid."
"Ordered tickets on wednesday lunch time for friday night show they were emailed over on Thursday, amazing seats 7rows from stage! Brilliant service will defo use again Thanks Double8tickets !"
Trish Alexander
Verified Reviewer
"Ive been trying to make contact for over a month but with no luck. The tickets I bought for Neil Diamond for 13 October arrived far too late for me to make travel arrangements so I was wanting to resell them. When they did arrive I noticed the price on them was a lot less than I previously paid plus another admin fee. The website states that they are interested in reselling tickets or I wouldn't have tried. I am very dissapointed with the attitude of double8. And won't be using them again."
Kerry Hamilton
Unverified Reviewer
"Where do I start, I have previously used Double8 tickets and not had a bad experience great seating no issues to which I have highly recommend to friends and family to use. I purchased tickets to see Little Mix on 14th October 2017 at Leeds arena on 23rd December 2016, I contacted double8 tickets on Monday 02/10/2017 to ask when my ticket would be arriving (as I was advised the last time I used them they could arrive up to one week prior to the date of the concert) to be told that they had a not got any record of my purchase even though they have taken £375 out of my bank last December, I was advised that this was a database problem on the day of the purchase. All I seem to get off the Claire is that we are trying to sort this for you but we cannot guarantee to find me any tickets because I purchase 5 and to give them until Friday of this week, which I don't think this is acceptable as I should know today considering I booked over 10 months ago, they also asked if I would take a 3 and 2 which again is not acceptable as I booked these tickets for a birthday treat for my 7 year old daughter, they have offered myself a full refund but where am I going to get tickets from now at this short notice and why should I upset my daughter when I thought I had planned in advance. I would highly recommend that you retrain your staff in customer skills as putting the phone down on a customer and advising them they had called you back when they have clearly not done so and to top it off they keep saying it's not their fault. I have asked to speak with a manager which I have been told they have no manager in due to sickness and to contact her tomorrow sorry but not sure why I should be chasing as this is as this is a fault of the company's not mine."
Kerry Hamilton
Maria Burgess
Unverified Reviewer
"I HAVE PREVIOUSLY LEFT A NEGATIVE REVIEW FOR DOUBLE 8 TICKETS. I HAVE NOW RECIEVED A FULL REFUND FROM THE COMPANY. CLAIRE WHO HANDLED MY SITUATION DEALT WITH IT, WITH A GREAT DEAL OF PROFESSIONALISM. THANK YOU CLAIRE...NO THANK YOU DOUBLE8."
"I bought 2 Phil Collins tickets for £1200 and the concert at the Albert hall in June was cancelled on the day and rescheduled for November . As this clashed with a holiday I phoned on the day of the cancelled concert having already paid 300 in hotel and travel and was offered a full refund over the phone. I sent them back recorded delivery and eventually received 75% or 300 less than I paid. I phoned them and was told in a very rude manner by Claire that they had in effect resold them on my behalf and this was normal practice to pay 75% although they had not discussed this with me or agreed a resale price .Not what I had been told and totally unacceptable. I will never use this company again ,"
"Booked 2 Take That tickets in March. Got a bit panicky when I hadn't heard anything by the week before when concert was on 9th June the following Friday at the O2. They said they would be sent out Monday. They rang me Monday and said they could offer me better seats at same price and they'd be emailed for me to print them off. I was really pleased with the tickets. Good seats and great concert. Expensive, but it was a special treat for me and my daughter. I would use Double8 again for a special concert."
"Booked tickets for u2 last minute paid £75 each our seats selling for 110 result! Faxed paper ticket didn't scan at entrance but got new ones at box office u2 twickenham 9th July were brilliant .well pleased with double 8 ."
"Purchased 2 tickets for u2 concert paying £175 each for lower tier, i recieved a text saying tickets had been emailed printed them off original price of them was £100 so paying £175 wasnt too bad after seeing 2 other well known sites were selling tickets in the same area for over £200 each! My only one thing was i paid £9.99 each for special delivery that wasnt used so lost put on£20 but hay ho, my hubby and son enjoyed the concert thanks double8"
Double8tickets.com is rated 2.73 based on 33 reviews