Dotmaison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dotmaison
Read Dotmaison Reviews

About Dotmaison:

Dotmaison.com is an online Interior Luxury Homeware Store filled with a unique selection of breathtaking luxury home accessories for every area of your home. We focus on high quality home fashion designer brands to create an emporium filled with inspiring products, our aim being to help you to bring style and innovation to your home. Our brands include Calvin Klein Home, Hugo Boss Home, Ted Baker Home, Missoni Home, Tommy Hilfiger Home, Orla Kiely, Kate Spade and many more. We are particularly renowned for our extensive selection of Luxury Bedding and Bed Linen where our brand list includes, amongst many others, Descamps, Yves Delorme, Alexandre Turpault, Nina Ricci and Olivier Desforges . In addition we have a passion for Scandanavian Design and through our careful selection of brands such as by Lassen, Kahler, Normann Copenhagen, Ferm Living and Stelton we aim to share the best of Scandanavian and Nordic design with you.

Shopping in style has never been easier than here at Dotmaison. Established in December 2007, Dotmaison offers a great range of world famous brands as well as new up and fresh, emerging designers, each with the finesse and flair that it takes to be great. All our products have been specially selected by the Dotmaison team with two things in mind, innovative design and outstanding quality.

Dotmaison draws on the expert experience of contributors and journalists from Elle Decoration, You Interiors, Vogue and Sunday Times Magazine, allowing us to offer professional analysis and trend advice from all corners of the interiors world. We share our thoughts with you in our online magazine attempting to encourage and inspire you to great things for your home.

At Dotmaison, we truly adore all things design, even if it's not something we can sell. Dotmaison aims to be the premier provider of inspirational home furnishing products worldwide and to offer a reliable and friendly customer experience both online and through our pre and post sales telephone services. We are a family owned and managed business, we understand the importance of customer service and we will work tirelessly to provide the service which our customers deserve.

Quick turnaround, very good customer service, quality products. What's not to like?!
My tiger makeup bag arrived quickly,well packaged and l pleased with quality of it. Looking forward to using it.
Great product, very well packaged and delivered quickly.
Excellent selection of goods online and a user friendly website. The only criticism would be that there was no free express delivery on an order that was nearly £250 which most competitors order for high value orders. One of the items I purchased went on sale a week later and I emailed customer services to find out if they can refund the difference but got no reply Otherwise would of been 5 star
Very professional and great communication. I muddled up my order and had to return. Most helpful. Great communication. Fab products. Highly recommend.
Good quick delivery. Product was as expected, beautiful design and great quality.
Lovely easy website, I am kept up to date all the way with my purchases, they always arrive very prompt. I had to return an item for the reason of wrong colour! No long wait for an email to say it was received back and money was back in my account within 2 days! Fantastic customer service, very trust worthy company. Thankyou Dotmaison.
Excellent service and speedy delivery . Items were securely packaged and arrived in perfect condition.
Lovely product at a good price. Well packed & speedy delivery. Great customer experience. Definitely recommend.
Fab lights. Purchased two, one small, one large both for bedrooms. They look great
Lovely product, great service. Thank you very much!
Gorgeous designs.
Excellent customer service
Excellent service! Fantastic company. Cannot fault the customer service. Item delivered in a day but wrong item. Immediately rectified and replacement item received within a day. Found this company as the company I originally used took my money and I heard nothing for 4 weeks so this company was a good find. Will use again
Really pleased with the table mats, just what I was looking for. All well packaged and excellent delivery.
Easy to order, quick to deliver. Thoroughly recommend Dotmaison shopping experience.
Excellent products and delivery service. My grandson will love the petit collage. Highly recommend
Brilliant Love the products and all delivered as promised
My beautiful velvet purse arrived very quickly,well in time for a birthday present to a friend.Thank you Dotmaison!
Smooth ordering process. Clear website and delivered when expected. Would recommend highly
Dotmaison is rated 4.84 based on 1,034 reviews