Shocksandmore.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Shocksandmore.co.uk

How would you rate Shocksandmore.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Bought two coil springs 2.5 years and one has just snapped piercing the tyre. Could have been fatal if we had been on a motorway,luckily we were just pulling away.The quality cannot be very good. The car has only done approx 6000 miles.The originals lasted 10 years 50000 miles."
"Just received my shocks for my Volvo V70R, C2501 units are very hard to find them , Next day delivery Great service Many thanks."
"My Experience with Shocks and more, was a pleasant one, I ordered the Item that I needed and got it the next day, and the customer service was top notch. I would recommend their service to anyone."
"Hi ordered four monroe shock absorbers as replacements for my Isuzu bighorn 3.1td arrived promptly. Items were direct replacements. Rubber bushes came as part of the pack. Only criticism is the rear shocks the top mount inner metal shim was too wide for my mounts & took alot of shoe horning to get in under the truck reaching up is not easy. Just be aware. I supply best used 4x4 parts on the net please call or text matt on 07570 404 695 for hilux, pajero, trooper, 4track parts."
Ethanmalachi1@gmail
Verified Buyer
"Really good helpfully friendly service. A pleasure to do business with. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"I never made a purchase, yet I received 5 or 6 emails reminding me about my purchase. This was even after opting out and cancelling the order. This email asking for a review is also an unwanted email. I found the dampers at a cheaper price in a local motor factors, so I picked them up there. I would originally have made a purchase from your website if I could have, but I was unable to pay for the dampers because of an issue on your website. This was frustrating, and ultimately led me to look elsewhere for the dampers."
"Sales man was first-class but waited a week for my shocks."
"Great product and excellent service. Unbeatable price. Mark was really helpful and made sure the parts reach to me on time."
"Very helpful over the phone. Order came quickly."
"Brilliant service and item arrived next day despite we had missed the 4pm deadline by 10 minutes will be using again"
"The customer service for Monroe parts was outstanding. When Shocks and More couldn't help on one particular part, they willingly gave me a phone number of someone who could and they intervened to query my order to prevent me from over ordering on one particular item. They also answered my e-mail queries promptly. Why only 4 stars? Well, I didn't receive notification of dispatch and was lucky to be around to take delivery, and although nothing was lost, the outer packaging was falling apart on arrival."
"I was looking for replacement shock absorbers. I looked for them on e-bay, Eurocarparts and also the OEM (expensive !). I then found Shocksandmore and discovered that I could buy top quality replacement Monroe shock absorbers for less than the price of other equivalent brands. It was a 'no brainer'. Excellent web-site, fast delivery, well packaged and top quality products. I have fitted these to my vehicle and am absolutely delighted with them. Thank You."
Mark Jessop
Verified Buyer
"Found the correct shock absorbers easily on their website, and delivery was fast and on time. Would certainly use again when the fronts need replacing."
"Fast and efficient, excellent value. I shall be having more from you in the future......"
"Updates on the product back order of product and delivery were great. Order arrived ontime CAn't fault thme. Would recommend to anyone"
"Very good customer service Prompt and efficient"
"Great price and delivery was quick. Will use them again"
"perfect , great delivery will certainly be buying from again"
ROBIN TYLER
Verified Buyer
"Good product at a good price.Only minus was erratic delivery times given by their delivery company.However,parcel was safely received in the end. Would recommend and use this company again."
Anthony Hunter
Verified Buyer
"For the price and speedy delivery, someone would have to do something drastic to better the guys and girls who work here. Cheers people."
Shocksandmore.co.uk is rated 4.59 based on 34 reviews