Shocksandmore.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Shocksandmore.co.uk

How would you rate Shocksandmore.co.uk ?

"Bought two coil springs 2.5 years and one has just snapped piercing the tyre. Could have been fatal if we had been on a motorway,luckily we were just pulling away.The quality cannot be very good. The car has only done approx 6000 miles.The originals lasted 10 years 50000 miles."
"I never made a purchase, yet I received 5 or 6 emails reminding me about my purchase. This was even after opting out and cancelling the order. This email asking for a review is also an unwanted email. I found the dampers at a cheaper price in a local motor factors, so I picked them up there. I would originally have made a purchase from your website if I could have, but I was unable to pay for the dampers because of an issue on your website. This was frustrating, and ultimately led me to look elsewhere for the dampers."
"Sales man was first-class but waited a week for my shocks."
Shocksandmore.co.uk is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews