Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Vehicle was good and clean and available at short notice. Booked online and ok with total price. Surprised to be asked for another £21 to cover CDW and excess. No mention of this online.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please note that additional extras such as the CDW are optional hence why these are not included on the price online. We also cannot offer these Waivers to every customer dependant on certain criteria. Apologies you were unaware of this.
Great service! I was in trouble due to my car having a breakdown. Dorset Vehicle Rental sorted me out with a vehicle quickly. On my return, they even gave me a lift to pick up my repaired car from a garage some miles away. Highly recommended!
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Andrew, our Weymouth Branch Manager.
Really impressive, friendly and efficient.
(Bridport) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Jon, our Bridport Branch Manager.
Very straightforward and efficient. The manager at Gillingham dealt with everything quickly and effectively. would highly recommend to others wanting to hire a vehicle.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Matt, our Gillingham Branch Manager.
Efficient
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Andy, our Yeovil Branch Manager.
Great vehicle, wonderful service and simple, no frills process. Highly recommend!
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service, competitively priced and easy to book, DVR are a perfect combination- why look anywhere else.
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Easy to deal with, efficient service.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service, great van, excellent mpg !!!
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Simple online booking process, giving a 10% discount. Helpful, efficient and friendly staff at the Dorchester branch. The van itself was a bit battered and I missed not having a DAB radio as I had a long journey!
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure that the Guys at Head Office see this.
Very accommodating and met our requirements even at the last minute. Very helpful and fantastic customer service Would highly recommend
(Bridport) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Vehicle ready for collection early, returned slightly late because of traffic with no fuss at all. Very good, thank you.
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Really good experience compared to other companies I have used in the past.
Good vehicles great staff
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very professional and vehicle was well presented
(Bridport) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great clean condition of vehicle and yard! Treated me very well as a customer.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I rented a car off Dorset Vehicle rental & was very satisfied. It was a very smooth process ,the car was a small automatic Toyota Aygo perfect for what I needed. It was clean & in excellent condition. The handover was also good. Good service & good prices . Thank you will use them again if needed.
Excellent
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I hired a 3.5 tonne Luton with tail lift for a house move. Booking was very straight forward online and the staff very helpful and friendly on collection and drop off of the van. I would highly recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals to anybody looking to hire a vehicle.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service and good new van.
Dorset Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.81 based on 1,446 reviews