Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Excellent service and delivery.
Wonderful tea.
Will be ordering again. Thank you.
A really nice cuppa.
Best tea I have ever tasted!
Great product. Great service. Thank you Dorset Tea.
I like my tea strong. Other big name brands must make their bags from Gore-Tex because they neither let water in or flavour out. Dorset Tea is the best I have tried and trumps my previous favourite hands down. And I live in Dorset so I like to support local business. Winning!
Really quick delivery. Thank you
Easy to order and delivery by the excellent Royal Mail - pleased Dorset Tea don't use some unreliable delivery people.
I bought earl grey tea for my German friends and they find the Dorset earl grey the best out of the all the English ones I’ve brough them.
The wild about mint is the best peppermint tea I have ever had. So fresh and tasty.
Great tea, not so great customer service
not received delivery or reponse from email 25 july 2020
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Thanks
After years of 'making do' with whatever tea was available in the shops, it was so refreshing to find Dorset tea, a tea that we both love and enjoy. I spend a lot of time working away from home on concert tours, and always take my trusty Dorset caddy loaded with the good stuff with me. It's perfect.
Great tea, fast shipping, quality tea, thanks.
Dorset tea makes the Perfect cup of tea every time, excellent value for money
So much better than any of the other teas out there, full of flavour and very refreshing! I have even 'converted' my line manager at work from her usual brand to Dorset Tea - she now loves it!
Fast delivery. Reasonably priced. Perfect cup of tea!
I have tried all the major brands of decaffeinated tea and had previously settled on “another English county’s brew”. Then I bought some Dorset Decaffeinated and on tasting it went back to the box to check it was indeed what I’d ordered. Now I wouldn’t drink anything else. It’s real old fashioned tea with all the taste.
Good product
Excellent overseas delivery (fast!)
Dorset Tea is rated 4.90 based on 294 reviews