Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

Dorset Tea 5 star review on 26th September 2020
ALISON SARGEANT
Dorset Tea 4 star review on 21st October 2020
RIch Green
Dorset Tea would be my desert island luxury. I may no longer live in Dorset, but it really is my sunshine cup. Love it.
A full-bodied, refreshing and restorative tea. Highly recommended!
The shops in my area stopped stocking Dorser tea. It is the only tea I like.I was so happy when I found it on line. I bought 3 boxes which should last some time will suggest to my family a gift for me.
Great product. Super fast delivery, ordered and delivered within 35hrs
The best tea, delivered to the continent at record speed. Impressed and delighted.
Absolutely brilliant tea the only one I will drink....full of flavour and no taste of tannin...definitely recommend...
Love this tea, after trying a lot of different teas and finding this to be my favourite. I had trouble getting in the supermarket so now I buy direct in the huge 1100 tea bag option. Plus now I’m drinking lots more tea so it keeps me going for a little while without worrying about not having any.
Excellent tea
15 seconds of typing
Fab-u-lous!!!
For the last few weeks I haven’t been able to get my usual Dorset tea from Ocado. Always seems to be unavailable. I decided to order direct from Dorset Tea and I’m very pleased I did. Arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you.
Ordered and arrived quickly! Love Dorset tea, it’s simply the best tea on the market!
Absolutely love these teas! The camomile was bought for me in a ‘care package’ after an op and is the only tea I’ve had that I don’t need to add milk or sugar too. So I’ve just stocked up on those and tried the strawberries n cream and peppermint too - same great taste and quality. Love them!
Also tried the Earl Grey but found I do need to add a drop of milk to that (just my personal taste).
Had to order online as not sold locally and was v impressed with the speed of my delivery.
Very impressed all round thanks!
Dorset Tea 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Great choice. Easy to order from. Parcel arrived before expected, which was really great.
Genuinely the best teas. The lemon green tea is so refreshing and the chamomile tea is absolutely the best. Ran out before my next order arrived and hate the one I bought! Lovey company and fast delivery. Just wish you could buy them without the individual packaging, but otherwise very happy thank you!
The best decaf tea I’ve tried, always make sure I have plenty in the cupboard. My daughter loves the green tea, so I will be ordering both regularly.
Ordering to delivery was very quick and straight forward.
First tried this down in Dorset it’s a lovely sweet tea
We love receiving our Dorset tea, such a lovely cup of tea!
Excellent teas with great flavors .
Excellent, quick service. The tea (Wild About Mint) has a lovely flavour.
Dorset Tea is rated 4.92 based on 510 reviews