Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
I use Earl Grey tea bags,not the pyramid.The service now that the shop is open again is brilliant and they deliver so quickly.This Earl Grey is the only tea i will drink.Well done to all concerned.highly recommended.
This is the tastiest tea that we have ever tried. Our only problem is finding it, Waitrose usually have it or Booths & some large Tesco’s. Ran out recently & resorted to buying it direct online.

Please get more supermarkets to stock it !
Fantastic friendly service and a big thank you to Phoebe. Sad to discover that the Earl Grey Pyramids are being discontinued as they are exceptional. Please rethink this. Thank you πŸ™
Great tea and great service. thank you.
The tea was for a present and they realy like the camile tea
I'm not a "tea" drinker and often find the fruity teas tasteless. The Rhubarb tea though was just right. Refreshing and tasty.
great tea, great customer service.
I enjoy the fresh fruit flavours of the fruit infusions, they smell delicious and make a refreshing cuppa.
Excellent tea, nice packaging. Just wished delery costs to Belgium were lower. Hence 4 and not 5.
Living in a hard water area in SW England I find Dorset Tea tastes the best.
Makes a great cup of tea. Takes the stress level down. Brew one now.
We love Dorset Tea.
Very fast delivery and a very good price for the quantity of teabags
Always gives a consistent fresh flavour with plenty of depth
Lovely tea and lovely service :-)
I love Dorset Tea whether I'm drinking their full-flavoured, malty English Breakfast, their really tasty decaf tea or one of their properly fruity fruit tisanes. I can recommend their online shop and delivery too.
Since discovering Dorset Tea it is now the only one we will drink. Lovely refreshing brew unable to get locally, we normally stock up when we visit my sister in Dorset. We ran out during lockdown. Bought mail order excellent service
I love the Dorset lemon tea. I don't rate the delivery time, or the extra expense, when other retailers delivered free, however, I know that you couldn't carry the delivery costs. Which is why I bought more than one box. I'm on the last box now, so will be shopping for more.

I'm also slightly bewildered why you're asking now, 2 months (at least) after I ordered from you.
Great product as always, being local and supermarket supplies are intermittent, could you please consider selling your range from your fern down unit? I’m sure you have lots of local customers who would welcome this.
I have several varieties of Dorset tea and what with not being able to get to the coast this summer, at least I have your lovely brews as consolation 😊
Dorset Tea is rated 4.86 based on 168 reviews