Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

Dorset Tea 5 star review on 26th September 2020
ALISON SARGEANT
Dorset Tea 4 star review on 21st October 2020
RIch Green
Great choice. Easy to order from. Parcel arrived before expected, which was really great.
Genuinely the best teas. The lemon green tea is so refreshing and the chamomile tea is absolutely the best. Ran out before my next order arrived and hate the one I bought! Lovey company and fast delivery. Just wish you could buy them without the individual packaging, but otherwise very happy thank you!
The best decaf tea I’ve tried, always make sure I have plenty in the cupboard. My daughter loves the green tea, so I will be ordering both regularly.
Ordering to delivery was very quick and straight forward.
First tried this down in Dorset it’s a lovely sweet tea
We love receiving our Dorset tea, such a lovely cup of tea!
Excellent teas with great flavors .
Excellent, quick service. The tea (Wild About Mint) has a lovely flavour.
Einfach lecker!
Happy with the flavours and service.
Best black tea out there by a mile
I brought Dorset Strawberry and cream fruit teas very have lovely flavour to drink.
A fantastic brew and v good delivery service just wish it was sold in more supermarkets ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
beautiful tea, sent as a gift to West Midlands as they think its best tea ever. Delivery very good and efficient
I love Dorset Earl Grey Tea, best one I have tasted and I have tasted many! I always order the individual sachets which have 20 in a box once I have ordered online They are with me within 5 days, great service!
Lovely Tea great service thank you
Amazing tea!
Love their tea. Ordered the jumbo bag of teabags, arrived very quick considering the Christmas Post. Love the full flavour of the tea.. a real cuppa. Definitely recommend
Amazing tea, great service and delivery
Love the tea and would like to source it closer to home as the postage was almost the same as the cost of the tea and we didn’t want anything else at the time so had to pay it. Received an email, after I had put the order in, offering free postage! Too late.
Prompt and no fuss delivery and a delighted daughter in Scotland thank you
Very good tea with great flavour.
Dorset Tea is rated 4.91 based on 477 reviews