Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Very efficient and quick delivery - good tea too!
Wonderful tea, great service
Very tasty and refreshing. Lovely flavours.
Love this tea, great service and delivery, Thank you
The order was a gift for my 89 year old, locked down Mother. Although it was a larger amount of teabags than I would normally buy, she was thrilled to receive the package and is thoroughly enjoying her Dorset Tea. Delivery was swift and efficient. Thankyou. TH
Dorset tea are the best tasting tea bags we love them so much we order online
Love Dorset Tea! Fab flavours, just wish more shops stocked them here up north!
Easy to order. Kept informed. Arrived within 3 days. Great tea!
Good service, fast delivery
A lovely, consistant brew of rich and refreshing flavour.
My son will not drink other brands
Lovely tea and delivered very quickly
Great mint tea, quick delivery. Will be ordering more soon.
So thrilled with the beautiful fruity flavours of your teas -by far the best we have tasted.
First came across Dorset tea on a visit to the area. I have not drunk anything else since. THE BEST TEA. Thank you x
Teas are very subjective. We can not put a fully reflective description to capture the inspiring blend, all we know is that we cannot exist in any relaxed form if we do have Dorset Tea in the the mornings. The sunshine blend somehow takes us to happier times spent by the coast. We have tried many other brands on local supermarket shelves but none of them have that’ O Yes ‘ pick me up and let’s get going feeling. Thank goodness for online deliveries, as lockdown has us housebound.
We love Dorset tea, unfortunately it’s not available to buy in any shops near where we live in the Dorset area. I did get emailed the offer of a discount code that wasn’t available when I tried to place an order , I also enquired on their website to find out if I could buy the tea direct from their Ferndown branch but never got a reply which was disappointing.
The tea is amazing and makes a good strong mug of tea
I was having trouble sourcing my favourite tea in the shops so decided to buy direct from Dorset Tea. The website was easy and delivery was very quick. Excellent service.
I use Earl Grey tea bags,not the pyramid.The service now that the shop is open again is brilliant and they deliver so quickly.This Earl Grey is the only tea i will drink.Well done to all concerned.highly recommended.
Dorset Tea is rated 4.86 based on 167 reviews