Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
The best teabags; lovely flavour and not too weak or too strong. We bought the catering pack comprising 1,100 bags as we get through them so quickly. The green tea is also excellent; no nasty bitter taste afterwards which you tend to get with a lot of green teas.
Amazing flavour
Great tea thank you
Yea bags of choice for my wife liking the Earl greys the sunshine blend and the decaf ones. Good price as well for nice cup of tea
Adore the refined taste yet strong richness. Both normal and decaf
Excellent tea with lots of flavours to try! Personal favourite is the Ginger and Lemon
I bought Earl Grey tea. This was a repeat order since we had some in a cafe in Weymouth and loved it. Great service and prompt delivery. Great 2 for 1 offer.
I drink fruit infusions, I like the variety and hope you bring back the rhubarb one
Every morning I enjoy my cup of Dorset Tea, I like its taste and it gives me energy for the new day.
Full of flavour and makes the perfect brew. My favourite tea.
Great tasting tea, this even trumps our usual brew of Yorkshire tea!
I haven't tried my Earl Grey purchase yet, the sunshine blend is good ! I like unbleached t-bags, so usually buy Clipper organic.
Top quality tea delivered in the blink of an eye. Thank you
Happy that Dorset Tea is now biodegradable.
Have been drinking DT since a visit 3 years ago as it's the best. Buying online was easy, delivery prompt and very well packed.
Strawberry and Cream. Delicious tea. Highly recommended
Fabulous tea, top quality, rich flavour. Also the ginger and lemon, which is terrific with a real good kick of ginger. No use making ginger products unless you give a strong taste of ginger, and this delivers.
Excellent taste
I love the Sunshine blend. Great that it was on offer. Fab customer service. Thank you!
We have been buying Dorset Tea ever since we moved to Dorset, 4 years ago. Love the taste of this tea - smooth and strong. The packaging is very good as well. We won't buy any other tea now. My parents have taken to it as well so we have to keep them in regular supply too!
Dorset Tea is rated 4.92 based on 665 reviews