Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
A nice strong cup of tea with real flavour - excellent.
I know there is lots of tea in the world but Dorset Tea are definitely my favourite for camomile and different and interesting flavour blends. Loving the ginger and sunshine lemon. Fancying foraged fruits and am sure to try others. Drinking more tea during lockdown so it’s nice to have some variety here.
Love this tea company. First used them whilst holidaying in Dorset. Only use Dorset tea now, usually use their mail order service.
I was however very disappointed they stopped doing the green tea as my mum loved it !!!
Excellent service,fast delivery and lovely tea.
Love dorset tea my wife only drank coffee before she tasted dorset tea now that's all she drinks.
I love my Dorset tea and when my local Waitrose was out of stock, I went straight to the website and ordered direct. Order came in a few days so I can continue to enjoy my lovely brew!!

Well done Dorset Tea.. Thank you
Lovely tea, really enjoy first morning cuppa
5 out of 5! Dorset Tea is delicious and after spending a lot of time researching the perfect cuppa this is the one for me.
I have been buying Dorset Tea for quite a few years from supermarkets and I can’t not find another tea to compare to it, like it says it’s a cup full of sunshine and I definitely agree, would recommend it to anyone who enjoys an excellent brew.
Arrived promptly and was well packaged
Dorset tea is our brand of choice as long as we can get it - funny as I live in Dorset! A couple of times I have ordered online which has been successful and quite quick. Everyone should try it!
Best tea ever... tried 2 years ago while on holiday in weymouth and have never looked back...... even my sister's and niece drink it now.
I absolutely LOVE Dorset Tea. It tastes divine and exactly as flavoured. Nothing comes close. Amazing
would not drink any other tea, this is a refreshing and very tasty cup of tea! well worth the money and the 1100 bag of tea bags is fantastic value and means i don't run out!!
Dorset tea has a unique taste. It's refreshing, clean tasting and a one of a kind tea. I love it.
As nice a cup of tea that I've tasted. A perfect start to the day.
Great service and very large bag odmd Sunshine delivered!
The best tea we’ve ever had. Needed 1200 bags in my life. Awesome.
Lovely tea, easy to use website and quick delivery
Lovely natural taste. The mint tea is my favourite, cooling in summer and comforting in winter, but I enjoy them all.
Dorset Tea is rated 4.87 based on 173 reviews