Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

5 Cobham Road

Tell us how Dorset Tea made you happy
Excellent flavour and the decaffeinated tea tastes as good as the caffeinated which is not the case with other tea producers. Excellent service too
Best tea in the land... Only a few days and I had a lovely brew. Order before you run out and satisfaction is guaranteed...
Excellent service, and web site is easy to use.
Great Tea!
Wanted to order trade for my small cafe to launch a new afternoon Tea offering, was told delivery of £50 would be incurred due to a special van trip. Ordered retail online instead and got free, fast delivery. Very odd way to treat small businesses who want to buy local.

Tea is very good.
Great tea, not to strong on caffeine but great on flavour.

Also our order arrived promptly when we were very short on bags!!
Beautiful flavours especially strawberries and cream
Just love it...nicest tea ever
Great taste, good quality tea and herbal infusions.
We have been drinking Dorset tea since we discovered it on holiday years ago. The tea is divine and makes a great cuppa at any time of day. Big bag of tea bags is amazing value and they are a lovely company to deal with.
Easy to order, quick to deliver, great to drink
Great refreshing cuppa.Always use Dorset tea
Great tea, great service.
Delicious tea! Will be ordering more!
A nice strong cup of tea with real flavour - excellent.
I know there is lots of tea in the world but Dorset Tea are definitely my favourite for camomile and different and interesting flavour blends. Loving the ginger and sunshine lemon. Fancying foraged fruits and am sure to try others. Drinking more tea during lockdown so it’s nice to have some variety here.
Love this tea company. First used them whilst holidaying in Dorset. Only use Dorset tea now, usually use their mail order service.
I was however very disappointed they stopped doing the green tea as my mum loved it !!!
Excellent service,fast delivery and lovely tea.
Love dorset tea my wife only drank coffee before she tasted dorset tea now that's all she drinks.
I love my Dorset tea and when my local Waitrose was out of stock, I went straight to the website and ordered direct. Order came in a few days so I can continue to enjoy my lovely brew!!

Well done Dorset Tea.. Thank you