Dorset Tea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Tea
Read Dorset Tea Reviews

About Dorset Tea:

For the past 10 years we've been pouring the golden rays of Dorset sunshine into our tea, bringing you over 1.6 billion cups of sunshine! We're pretty proud of that achievement and we hope you've enjoyed them, so please raise your mugs to the next 10 years of Dorset Tea.

chat@dorsettea.co.uk

ALISON SARGEANT
Dorset Tea 4 star review on 21st October 2020
RIch Green
Fab service
Very good and I like the new biodegradable tea bags!
My wife and I think in are opinion that it’s the best tea you can buy
Arrived fine. We have not opened our pack yet. But we have tasted your tea before so we know how good it is. That's why we bought the 1100 bag pack as we have full confidence that all will be fine.
Delicious teas, speedy delivery and great customer service with questions answered if needed. Also free calender included.
Always a lovely golden brew , smooth, pure enjoyment in a mug !!
Makes a great cup of tea
I tried Dorset Tea when we went to Weymouth, and ever since I have not been able to drink any other tea! They were doing it in my local Tesco’s here in South Wales but that stopped. Now I order online it’s quick, it’s easy and I still get to drink my favourite tea. So thank you!
Dorset Tea 5 star review on 16th January 2021
I have been drinking it since a stay in abbotsbury a few years ago I like it and my daughter in leeds says it’s as good as the local tea ( no names )
Delicious tea. Great service and prompt delivery.
Excellent service from Dorset tea, wouldnt drink anything else
Excellent tea, excellent service, thank you!
I love this tea. Fabulous flavour. Free p&p makes buying the catering size very cost effective. Thank you.
I have to drink decaffeinated drinks and this is the very best I have found!
There is also the minimum amount of plastic in their packaging...actually none that I can see! This is a huge bonus for me, and everyone on the planet. They are members of Rainforest Alliance.
The fruit teas and infusions taste richly of fruit, which is a rarity!
What’s not to love?
I received my delivery within a couple of days - fantastic! And delicious tea too.
I never thought I’d get evangelical about a tea but after having Dorset Tea at a cafe I searched it out and have been singing it’s praises ever since. Genuinely the best cup of tea I’ve ever had , and I’ve had a lot !
I have used this tea for many years and everyone comments on its lovely flavour.
Lovely flavour
Very quick delivery. Looking forward to drinking the tea.
Lovely cuppa